--8th Place - Voted out 6-2--
Another night, another player down. As we work our way through the week, please share your thoughts with us.

1. Have you made any big mistakes in your game play so far? What do you wish you would have done differently? How would that have affected your game?

2. What do you make of the person voted off Zakros tonight? How will that affect your game down the road?

3. If you could offer advice to one player on your tribe, what would it be and who would you say it to?

4. Did the right person go home tonight? Who's next at risk?

5. Please provide a combined trust ranking of players on both tribes.

Many of you have done video confessionals (yes, it's really okay!) We love to see them and thank you for your efforts! Voice confessionals are awesome as well! Google Recorder and Smart Voice Recorder are super easy to use and you can also post the text readout!!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Group Custom Custom Custom Custom
Soooo Wow they are taking out all my connections from OG MAUSOLUS🚫👧🏼👩🏻‍🌾🥴😪.... Like at top 24 when we all merged I had soo much hope and soo many paths to the end🛣💯 ..... but ppl just keep cutting✂️ my connections and people who truly want to work🤝🏽 with me🤦🏾‍♂️💯.. like since this MERGE of Two games⁉️.... I've lost JD👨🏿‍🦱 Brad👨🏻‍🦱 Carolyn👧🏼 and now Hali👩🏻‍🌾... who's that leave out Stephanie and I can't remember the other names besides Rodney🤦🏻‍♂️🥴✌🏾 lol but Yes my choices are becoming limited🚫🙅🏾‍♂️..... Like if I truly did a trust ranking right now ...... It's Lindsey🙋🏼‍♀️at 92%.... then i honestly don't know because I could see Tyler👱🏻‍♂️ and Shirin👩🏻‍🦱 cutting Carolyn👧🏼 but kind of shocked they cut Hali👩🏻‍🌾 like WOWZA😆😢🥴.... LIKE IT MAKES ME WONDER WTF TYLER IS DOING..... BUT I Would say .... Shirin👩🏻‍🦱 then Genie👩🏻then Tyler👱🏻‍♂️ Then Ricard👨🏽‍🦳 then Bradley👨🏻‍🏫 then Erika👧🏾.. then Wendell🧑🏾 because he's sexy af 😍..... followed by the trio of Taylor🧔🏻 Jess 👩🏻‍🦰and Brett👨🏻 but the 3 I don't trust ONE BIT..... and NOW I realise Brad wasn't lying about ARE Dom🧒🏻 Jacob👨🏻‍🦱 and Jay🧑🏻 like I'm certain they have the idol⚜ but i don't know which one has it🥴🤔... I kinda would much rather BLINDSIDE🦯😉👨🏻‍🦱Jacob but Dom🧒🏻 is sooo much MORE social  I feel which IS more THREATENING than The weird kid🤓💩 in the corner but Yes one will go😵🖐🏾✌🏾 ..... yiu see shiy ain't change tho yall can TARGET ME🎯💯.... I lied and said I was going for drinks and chilled and netflixed it up with my boyfriend like screw yiu😄✌🏾💯.... I WANNA GO TO TRIBAL🔥🎇 AND VOTE YIUR ASSES OUT🎯✌🏾💯......  BOY BYE ✌🏾💯  AND TAKE THE VANILLA🍦 WITH YIU TOOO🤣✌🏾.... Sorry not Sorry💯🤣...... like I'm nice but I really don't like fake bishes🚫✌🏾😈🐈⬛💯..... asking me how to get into my job but trying to slit my throat DAFUQ🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾... LIKE YIU IDIOT Lindsey🙋🏼‍♀️ tells me all..... and we laugh like Parv and Russell laughed at JTs letter 👸🏼🤴🏿 🤣🤣...... BOY BYE GTFO🖐🏾🖐🏾🖐🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾💯💯💯💯💯💯 THATS MY FINAL GIRL 🥰💯💯.... FALL DAFUQ BACK ✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾🤬🤣🤣🤣..... WE SLAY🛷 TOGETHER 👩🏼‍🤝‍👨🏾 AND BATHE🛁 IN BLOOD🩸 YIU FOOLS🤣🥴💯 ..... SOO yea I'm done on my rant like I'm done over Dom🧒🏻 and by the way Jacob👨🏻‍🦱 single handedly won🏆 that immunity⚜✌🏾💯 ... I am certain Genie👩🏻👀 seen that he is a HUGE threat🎯💯 sooo the more subtle I play with her and Ricard🧑🏽🦳 ....and don't try to control them like Dom👦🏻 will help I think⁉️ I have great convos with both🥰💯💙.. AND Sweet Bradley👨🏻‍🏫 is all in soo that's Hella good for me💯🤴🏿.... I just need to remember to listen to this good Ole gut instinct💯💙 bc Lindsey🙋🏼‍♀️ wanted to trust Dom🧒🏻 and Jacob👨🏻‍🦱 but I told her from the get they rubbed me wrong🤦🏾‍♂️ AND I got to know them instead🥴😵.... but this is even better because I know that now we can stroke their ego LIKE A HAIRLESS CAT 🐈⬛and send Dom out🧒🏻😈😵✌🏾💯... LIKE BOY BYE🖐🏾🖐🏾🖐🏾.... BUT I need to remember to listen to my instincts about people💯💯 like I worry about everyone but I don't worry about Lindsey🙋🏼‍♀️ she is loyal af💙💯 as I am to her too💯💯💯💯...but truly if I could offer a word of advice I feel like sometimes Ricard🧑🏽🦳 is a little weary of me👀🥴⁉️ but I ABSOLUTELY ADORE HIM🥰🥰🥰💙💙💙 ... Like i would tell him I am not a threat to yiur game at all💯💯 the threats are trying to control yiu💯🥴 SOOO BEWARE but sometimes I'm weary if Genie👩🏻 and Ricard🧑🏽🦳 are playing me🥴😵💯 it's that paranoia 🥴🤣🤣and it's hard to stop being paranoid in a game where yiu are meant to betray 🔪🎯💯people yiu build close relationships with i🥰💯.... Its soooo hard sometimes like as this gets further I really think voting people out will be a lot harder💯 ... like I knew at fake merge sooo I thought Genie👩🏻 would be an easy vote....  the more I get to know her the more I genuinely like her🥰💯 same as Ricard🧑🏽🦳💙💯! Sooo it's very hard sometimes especially when yiu got Dom🧒🏻 OVER here constantly badgering me about an IDOL⚜ like bro yiud be LAST I'd tell DAFUQ🥴🥴💯💯💯💙💙💙
Dean Kowalski, Cochran, Loveita Adams and 1 others liked this

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts