--8th Place - Voted out 6-2--
Still got more than half a week to go until the next break! Let's see if you can still maintain your sanity by the end of it all.
  1. Talk of idols and idol clues have been a thing for a couple days now. Do you see yourself getting close to the answer yet? Do you think it's been found already or not? Who, besides yourself, would you be okay with finding the idol, and who do you NOT want to get the idol?
  2. We are now at F17. How much has the game changed for you since F17 in Stranded in the Aegean Sea, versus your place at F17 in Stranded in Crete/Rhodes?
  3. Let's talk alliances. Are you in any right now? If you're part of multiple, how loyal are you to them? Are you worried about anyone else being part of an alliance? What do you hope to gain by being in them?
  4. Who on your tribe right now is likely safe from the next tribal council or two? Who do you think is in hot water and likely to be voted out? What about your own danger level?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Group Group
Idk if someone has found an idol.... I do know I am done putting to much of my strategy or my quirks out for people to see... I am about to start taking a Danni Boatwright stance in this game and let others talk of their strategy and I'll let my strategy from the previous round be told after because between the cast and the host... I truly trust nobody idk if I ever trusted Lindsey like we been thru it but idk I think I'm spiraling... like this game you build relationships with people and they are snakes... Notbtalking Lindsey at all she is only person I know for certain has my back.... like I legit thought we had a solid 6 til merge but Dom and Jacob feel threatened by me soo that's fun.... luckily I never put all my trust in one group bc that's when you set yourself up to be disappointed... So I been chatting with Bradley trying to build a new group of 5 that includes Genie Ricard and Lindsey.... it's sooo annoying these people have chill rides and I feel like I am always playing from the bottom ..... like it's frustrating really sooo much... but I am letting Dom know I am actively searching for the idol and if I find it BOY BYE!!! These people are about to bring the savage out when I came to have fun.... Like Dom is a true snake we talked soo much personal like he even was asking how to apply at my job( I mean it is nationwide) and I'm like telling him detail how to search and apply only for you to be talking to my A1 Day1 about blindsiding me..... Yes I'm coming for that jugular and I truly like Ricard and Genie soo truly hope they want to work with me instead of gamebots like Jacob and Dom... like Genie was even hinting I realized now yesterday for me to try to build a relationship with Bradley its hilarious I just hope I can pull Ricard in close and us 5 build a real solid foundation and quit getting stuck in this wet cement that these lazy fools ain't smoothed out the cracks in yet.... like I truly hope if anyone finds the idol it will be Genie πŸ’™πŸ’―... she now has 2 clues so the opportunity is there! I'm praying this 5 is legit because at this point in Rhodes I was still perched on my comfy sitout bench on OG Maus ... I don't even know how those relationships are now like I see they just voted Carolyn out soo who knows what they are doing over there all I know is I got to worry about my game over here and trust that Lindsey has my back in my struggle like I've had hers .... Like this point of the game is sooo different than last time their are soo many dynamics and layers i am freaking I won't lie.... like if it's upto Dom and Jacob .... Bradley is next and then me but My order is Dom and then Jay or Jacob idk which yet bc Jay is well connected and I'd probably cut him first because his social game is soo much better.... but I know people want me gone after Bradley maybe even before lol but YOU KNOW IF THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY AND I WILL FIND IT!
Loveita Adams, Mike, Cochran and 1 others liked this

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
My bad trying to avoid using emojis and saying you wrong because these people are soo vanilla but I am working on not beingΒ  different and more gamebot like less myself lol I realize I'm to real and pit everything on the table and need to play my cards a lot closer going forward

Will

• Jury
Welll...
Β Since the Beautiful😍 LovitaπŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦± stroked my EGOπŸ₯°... I guess I can give an AUTHENTIC ConfessionalπŸ’―πŸŽ―.. so we had our group of SIX.... Me LindsπŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ GenieπŸ‘©πŸ» RicardπŸ§“πŸ½ DomπŸ§’πŸ» And JacobπŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ¦±.... but LindsπŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ told me DomπŸ§’πŸ» wanted me out before last round of Immunity⚜.... I was sooo relieved we won πŸ†πŸ˜‰πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ’―..... BUT was sad to see my fellow ODDBALL CarolynπŸ‘§πŸΌ VOTED OUT😡😈✌🏾.... Sooo I hope we win immunity⚜ again BUT I also kinda hope we DON'TπŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ because I wanna cut DOM'sπŸ”ͺπŸ§’πŸ»βœŒπŸΎπŸ˜† VANILLA ASSπŸ¦πŸ‘ LIKE YESTERDAY.... BOY BYE ✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾YIU AND YIUR ALLY JACOBπŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ¦± CAN GO ENJOY LOSER LODGE🎯.... Bc I'm almost certain I GOT THIS πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’― I just need BradleyπŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ« and RicardπŸ§“πŸ½ to build a connection😍🎯 BUT BRADLEY πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ«.... has been soo inactive todayπŸ˜†πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‘πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ... and DID I MENTION I HATE TALKING TO DOM1πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―... HIM AND VANILLA ICE 🍦🧊 Aka JACOBπŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ¦± ARE SOO whack πŸ˜‘πŸ₯΄πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ’―and it's not even that JacobπŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ¦± is an accountant that may be the excuse...... because one of my bestieπŸ₯°πŸ’™ is tooo and she's a blastπŸ₯°... but the convo is dry afπŸ˜‘ and like pulling teeth🦷🦷..I really need this alliance of 5 to work because I wanna vote DomπŸ§’πŸ» JacobπŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ¦± and JayπŸ§‘πŸ» out tooooo bad especially DomπŸ˜΅πŸ˜ˆβœŒπŸΎπŸ’― like once we blindside him .coming for yiu NEXT JAKEYPOO.... soo be ready BC LIKE I SAID IF THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAYπŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ’™πŸ’―πŸ₯°.... and remember when I said me and LindsπŸ‘ΈπŸΌ we're more like ShanπŸ‘§πŸΏ and RicardπŸ§“πŸ½ than her and MikeπŸ™‹πŸ»...FOREVER AGOπŸŒ™πŸŒ™.. WE ARE WAY MORE ADVANCED ID SAYπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’™πŸ₯°πŸ₯°...If we pull this one off I'd say we are more like PARVπŸ‘ΈπŸ» AND RUSSELLπŸ‘¨πŸΌβ€πŸ¦²... But imm gonna be on TopπŸ” like AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL ....YIU WANNA BE ON TOP⁉️πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Stephanie, Dean Kowalski, Sherri and 3 others liked this

Will

• Jury