--8th Place - Voted out 6-2--
You’ve passed the halfway point of the game! Congratulations!

Reply to the questions below by using video, audio or text. Many of you are doing a fantastic job of letting us know your game insights, strategies and plans and some… may as well be invisible in that regard.

1.    New idols clues were released tonight to some of you. Do you NEED to find an idol to save your game?

2.    In your application, we asked which three Survivor contestants matched your personality the best. As we go into the third full week of the game, have your thoughts about that changed? Which Survivor contestants remind you most of how you're playing NOW?

3.    What are your plans to ensure you make it through the next boot? Are you a big target, or are you hiding behind one for safety?

That’s all from me tonight, don’t be invisible!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Group
Very interesting episode title🤔🥴🙄🤦🏾‍♂️ .... I wonder who that is directed at🤔🤔🤔🤣... Sooo tribal🔥🎇 was sooo boring Like Barely any questions asked🚫⁉️⁉️😕... I DIDN'T EVEN GET A QUESTION😱🥴🤦🏾‍♂️..... I hope this 6 is legit of me Linds🙋🏼‍♀️ Genie👩🏻 Ricard👨🏽‍🦳 Dom👦🏻 and Jacob👨🏻‍🦱.... Like I was told Brad🧑🏻 was going but Idk how long I will let others run this alliance bc it does work for me so far.💯🥰... um trying to lay low for a few rounds to decrease my threat levels🚫🤏🏾......but I do worry what is to come next Like do I wanna be a huge threat💪🏾 or have meat shields🥩🛡 to protect me🙏🏾??? its very hard to decide😕💁🏽‍♂️ because I like to play everyone's number one🥰💯 but I'm very confused🥴 on what's my best path at this point🤦🏾‍♂️😱⁉️⁉️ bc idk like I like my alliance but I GOT SOME BIG HITTERS🎯🎯 IN HERE... I hope I find the idol⚜ clue so I can possibly use it later to take a huge threat out😈💯💯.... it made me trust Genie👩🏻 a little🤏🏾 more when she chose Me to find the idol⚜ clue💯... I know it was strategy but whoever strategy it was to give Stephanie👩🏻‍🎤 the clue on Zakros then blindside her😱🥴✌🏾......OMFG STRAIGHT SAVAGE 💯😈🔥 IDK if I'm quite playing that savage yet so idk if I can say I am living upto my previous mailman Dan🧓🏻 the man but I feel like my social game is an ace so far like my girl Cirie👩🏾‍🦱 and I am the sitout king like my girl Sandra👧🏾 and I have NO PROBLEM GETTING LOUD TOOO 🤬😈💥...... So I'd say 2 out of 3 sooo far maybe almost 3 out of 3 because Brad 🧑🏻truly thought we were together before his blindside⁉️ I stroked the fuck out his ego lol🤣🥴🥰.... tonight is supposed to be another easy vote if we lose but I hope we win💯💯 because Idk I don't want to vote Bradley👨🏻‍🏫 out🥴💯
Cochran liked this

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Sooo Lindsey and Genie I'm pretty tight with... Lindsey tells me Dom is trying to get her to flip and vote me next... Genie tells me Dom was mad I got an idol clue and they worry about my connection with Tyler... wow soo struggle is back on if Bradley and Ricard come on I'll hopefully be safe but damn this is sooo annoying lol Hopefully Dom ass goes next boy bye... and I decide no more emojis and saying yiu weird bc some cast members feel threatened by my quirky differences aka Jacob and Dom. Vanilla ass

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts