--8th Place - Voted out 6-2--
Welcome to the swap! And to the weekend, having a good 2 day break. Try not to take too much time off though, talk to your new tribemates as much as you can. Also, be sure to check out the board tomorrow for further news about the individual immunity challenge that is non-live!
  1. Tell us of your first impressions of the new tribe. Who do you hate, who do you like, who do you wish swapped with you, who do you wish didn't swap with you, etc. Give us the lowdown. Do you like this tribe better than the one you were just on, or not? How do you see your position on this new tribe?
  2. This past week, there was a game merge followed by a swap after just two rounds, meeting people you've only just met. With the weekend coming around, do you think things will stabilize in time for Sunday?
  3. To be blunt, what's your new short term and long term strategy?
  4. How did your old tribe do during last challenge? Was there anything you would have done differently?
  5. Jeff revealed that on Sunday, you will start to receive new idol clues for your new tribes. Are you going to jump on that opportunity to search for the idol right away, or not? Would you work on it solo, or do you plan to work on it with anyone else? Are you worried of other idols in play currently?
  6. How do you feel about Sunday being the final double Tribal Council of the season? Is there anyone on your tribe that you'd be okay with voting out?
  7. Have you played Cars 2 on PSP?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Group Posts
OK so We SWAPPED 5 former CRETE๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ Players and 5 former RHODES๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿพโ€๐Ÿฆฒ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿฆณ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ people ... So not as bad of a SWAP this time!! It's ME my Day1 LINDSEY๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Ricardo๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿฆณ who we meet on Rhodes Brad๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ from Maus2.0 and Genie๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป from Kameiros who I just meet on Maus3.0 with the 5 from Cretes....We tried to go Rhodes strong๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ but Brad๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ caused soo much chaos I DON'T see๐Ÿ‘€ Lindsey๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ and him being able to work together...... they both left a bad taste๐Ÿ˜ in each other's mouth๐Ÿ‘….... BUT they both want to work with me๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ but I DONT TRUST BRAD๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ ONE OUNCE๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ SOOO I JUST AGREE TO ALL HIS BULL SHIT๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅด.... SOOO I've meet Jay๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Breifly he gives off good vibes๐Ÿฅฐ but I don't know about him because of Brad๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ saying Jacob๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ Domenick๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป And Jay๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป are a TRIO๐Ÿคช... so he makes me weary I've heard Bradley๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซ is a MASTERMIND๐Ÿคฏ.... so I'm also weary of him TOO๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿฅด but he gives me GOOD VIBES๐Ÿฅฐ... I have not spoke to Rachel๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿฝ she went straight to the SHELTER and hasn't woke1๐Ÿ˜ด since seems like PRINCESS SYNDROME๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘ to me๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ .... I have spoke to Jacob๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ and Domenick๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป a bit they BOTH said they have played from the bottom quite a bit .....they seem like GAMERS๐ŸŽฎ but they have offered me and Lindsey๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ANOTHER option A group of 6 with them Ricard๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿฆณ and Genie๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป THEY said they WANT to cut Brad๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ๐Ÿ˜ตโœŒ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜ˆ.... then Bradley๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ˆ..... so it would leave 2 from each starting tribe...Soo if WE do this it would be a total mesh of both tribes!! I just don't know if I TRUST them๐Ÿ’ฏ!ย  But I do see a lot of POSSIBILITIES๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ with this new group๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™...ย  CRETE seems pretty fractured too soo I feel HOPEFUL for possibilities and not gonna lie.... I'm close with Shirin๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ and Tyler๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿป BUT I DONT KNOW I really trust Lindsey๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ more than anyone at this point๐Ÿ’ฏ AND am happy I still have my ALLY with me๐Ÿ’™!! Sooo thank yiu STRANDED GODS๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ... I do wonder if I am liked by the lurkers๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿค” or viewed as a VILLAIN๐Ÿ˜ˆ...but if I am a villain hopefully a FUN LOVEABLE VILLAIN๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ˆ.... I just feel I am viewed as lesser than by the Fandom๐Ÿ˜ช BECAUSE I don't play video games๐ŸŽฎ and I don't own a PSP๐ŸŽฎ.... it may be my DOWNFALL๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ at some point but I don't play video games๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ!! I've never spent this much time ever playing ANY GAME๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿฅด... it's kinda over whelming lol BUT sooo fun I do believe I'll be a ONE HIT WONDER๐Ÿ’ฏ if I win.... its fun but I miss PAINTING๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ–Œ๐Ÿ–ผ not gonna lie lol I've taken a little break to focus on this BUT It is a blast๐Ÿ’ฏ so far I think SHORT TERM I am going to try to push this NEW 6๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ฏ and make sure I can get as many former RHODES people to JURY PHASE๐Ÿ’ฏ to help me with JURY VOTES๐Ÿฅฐ because after losing that last IMMUNITYโšœ CHALLENGE I already knew we were cutting Rodney HE sucked SOO BAD๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‘ and I felt was possibly throwing that challenge too soo WE cut him BOY BYE๐Ÿง’๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ตโœŒ๐ŸพโœŒ๐ŸพโœŒ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Sooo I have been offered an alliance ๐Ÿฅฐof six6๏ธโƒฃ with Myself๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿพโ€๐Ÿฆฒ Lindsey๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Ricard๐Ÿง–๐Ÿฝ Genie๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป Jacob๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ and Domenick๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป... I have agreed๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ but I don't trust Jacob๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ and I don't know why I don't lol๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ But I am keeping this to myself.... I just need to make next swap phase๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ then merge so I can reconnect with Tyler๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿปย Hali๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŒพ and Shirin๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ!! If Brad๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ loses individualโšœImmunity it looks like it will be Brad going this round๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ˆโœŒ๐Ÿพ!

Will

• Jury
Catalie wrote: โ†‘Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:35:54 am So you didn't answer Probst's question in Tribal the other night, so I'm going to ask here because we need answers, Will.

Why do you use so many emotes? The people MUST know, I'm serious lol Is this how you normally type? Super curious on the lore here. *meow*
If the people MUST know๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„..... Well yiu get 20 likes๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‚ and yiu got an answer ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ฏ

Will

• Jury