--8th Place - Voted out 6-2--
Hope that you've gotten acclimated to this new environment. If it's anything to look forward to, you're almost to the half-way point now in terms of the number of players remaining! Let's get to the questions.
  1. This was a near unanimous vote for your tribe tonight. Was this planned by you all, or was it by a common denominator? Was JD the right choice?
  2. You can now see all 40 people on the memory wall, including people who have been eliminated, past and present. 2 people went home tonight on the Crete and Rhodes tribes. How do you react to these people leaving? How much will that affect your game moving forward? (You can also tell who went by seeing the "loser" role)
  3. Tomorrow, 2 tribes are going to tribal council and an additional 2 people will leave. Are you planning to help your tribe win the challenge tomorrow, or are you not against throwing it? Do you have a game plan for the vote is in case you do lose the challenge?
  4. Because you've now had a little bit of time to adjust to your new tribemates, how about some new trust rankings? Where do you see everyone at now? Feel free to give trust rankings to just your tribe, or to the full cast of all 3 tribes if you want!
Will liked this

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
ย 
It was DEFINITELY a plan by everyone to VOTE JD๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพโ€๐Ÿฆฑ..... I told almost everyone to VOTE HIS ASS OUT๐Ÿ˜ตโœŒ๐ŸพโœŒ๐Ÿพ..... NOW HEAR๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸพME OUTโชโช JD๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพโ€๐Ÿฆฑ did pull a big move to save me๐Ÿ’ฏย  BUT right before THE MERGE of the 2๏ธโƒฃ Games happened this idiot๐Ÿฅด was making moves to blindside me๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿพโ€๐Ÿฆฒ or Linds๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ..... So yall he was WAAAYYY to much of a flipper๐Ÿฌ for me to feel confident in us moving forward๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธโœŒ๐Ÿพ he sketched me the fuck out!! SOOO I BATHED IN HIS BLOOD๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ต...... YUMMY BIG MOVES ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‹.... NO Honestly wouldn't be here with out his BIG MOVE..... SO THANK YIU๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพย  BUT BOY BYEโœŒ๐Ÿพ.....AND in all honesty idk if JD๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพโ€๐Ÿฆฑ was right move for me because he came running๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ to me telling me that Rodney๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป came to him throwing me under the bus๐ŸšŽ... Soo I confronted Rodney๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป and he admitted it all sooo dumb ditty dumb dumb๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘..... like Bro's social game is straight trash.๐Ÿ—‘.. BUT Im trying to push him going next๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ because the seed has been planted ๐ŸŒฑthat Me๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿพโ€๐Ÿฆฒ and Linds๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ are a threat from us both Surviving that Hurricane๐ŸŒŠ of Mausolus2.0๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ........ Like who knew surviving HELL๐Ÿ”ฅ would make yiu a huge threatโ‰๏ธโ‰๏ธ. DAFUQ I didn't want to go thru that ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜†I wanted to be chilling vibing with my old crew going to bed๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒ™at a decent hour too......And as far as ppl going๐Ÿ˜ตI need to make sure as many Crete ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ go before an actual merge I'm RHODES Strong๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ.. Until I'm not๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ฏ..... and as Far as trust I'll rank the RHODES Cast because I don't know the Cretes people so far โ‰๏ธโ‰๏ธ I'll start from the BOTTOM as I've been playing from lately.... Genie๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป is a mystery so Definitely last because that unknown factor๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคช... Brad๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ is a sliver above ๐Ÿค๐Ÿพher because he is chaos๐Ÿคช and thrives in it๐Ÿ’ฏ.... Rodney๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป would be after because I know he will take a shot๐Ÿ’‰ at me soon... then Erika๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ because she has lied to me a lot๐Ÿคฎ and she's a SHEDEVIL๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ followed by Ricard๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿฆณ because I am just getting to know him๐Ÿค๐Ÿพ...ย  then Carolyn๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผโ€๐Ÿฆณ because she was closer with Nina than any of us....Then I would say it's very close probably Hali๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŒพ because I flipped on her at Mike Vote๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคช....ย  followed by Tyler๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿผโ€๐Ÿฆฐ because he's very smart๐Ÿ’ฏ and Shirin๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑย  is only a little ๐Ÿค๐Ÿพabove because I have more time with her ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‘.... Like I barely got 10 minutes with Tyler๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿผโ€๐Ÿฆฐ.... Before I told him to go try for immunityโšœ.... SOOOO one of us would know what an advantage would be possibly.๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ......AND BAM WHOLE OTHER TRIBE AND GAME ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘..... and YALL ALREADY KNOW LINDSEY๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ IS MY FINAL GIRL like we were both going thru it yesterday ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I almost feel like I have anxiety OR PARANOIA ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€from how HARD I GAMED THOSE LAST FEW DAYS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ BUT Hoping we win immunity tonight ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Sooo I have thought of soo many scenarios๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ that could be coming up its EXHAUSTING๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿฅฑ..... Sooo I have been pushing for a Rodney๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป vote and trying to build those new relationships with Erika๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ and Ricard๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿพ incase of a swap I feel like it will be after tribal๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‡ tonight .... I hope we don't have to go but if we do I WILL BATHE IN RODNEYS BLOOD๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป.... I am eliminating him for a few reasons๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ first his social game is STRAIGHT trash๐Ÿ—‘..... then Yiu mentioned 3 of my Allies names for elimination๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ ..... Finally if we do swap aftrr tribal I don't want OG KAMEIROSย  or The new Crete people to think OG MAUSOLUS is unbreakable๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ’ฏ and target us all!! Sooo I have our 4 of Hali๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŒพ Shirin๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ Linds๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ and I plus Ricard๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿพ and Erika๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ are voting him too.... Almost wonder if Rodney๐Ÿ˜ต ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿปhas an Idol and we should split the vote.... Just hope for the best I just hate the unknown but Rodney should go tonight

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts