--8th Place - Voted out 6-2--
Congratulations on making the... merge!!! In celebration of this being Poody's 40th season hosting Stranded, we are so thrilled that you are all participating in the party with us!

What better way to celebrate than by getting to watch all 40 of you (yes, lurkers are watching!) play and now move on to this completely new part of the game.

At your soonest opportunity, please answer these questions, or do a video or a voice recording to share your thoughts!

1- You clicked on the link. What was your first thought?

2- Are you excited about the rest of the game, or is it daunting knowing that there are another 12 people you need to beat?

3- What do you think about your new tribe? Are you in a good position? Anyone you're excited to be with? Not be with?

Enjoy the ride!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Posts Custom
Β 
TALK ABOUT A DOOSEYπŸ™„πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³.....WE MERGED⁉️⁉️.......WAIT LET NE BACK IT UPβͺβͺ..... WELL I HONESTLY HAAADD NOOOOOOO CLLUEEE WHY I WAS EVEN CLICKING THE LINKπŸ€”πŸ€”..... BUGπŸͺ²πŸͺ²β‰οΈβ‰οΈ......I WAS 10MINS LATE NOTICINGπŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ.... I WAS SOO BUSY TELLING MY BFπŸ₯° IM DATEABLE AGAINπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯΄Love ME Love ME Say That Yiu Love ME 🎡🎢AND NOW I MIGHT NOT BEπŸ€’πŸ™ˆπŸ˜±.... IΒ  THOUGHT ME AND LINDSEYπŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ WERE FINALLY ABLE TOO WOOOHHHSSSAAAAπŸ§˜πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§˜πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ BUT NOW A WHOLE NEW GAME⁉️πŸ₯΄πŸ˜±πŸ˜±... LIKE IM SOOOO EXCITED BUT A LITTLE SALTYπŸ§‚πŸ§‚... I LITERALLY AINT EVEN GOTTA SAY WHY πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ₯΄YALL SEEN MY CRAZY ASS JOURNEY🎒 FROM BLINDSIDES🦯🦯 TO SWAP FUCKEDπŸ™…πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ TO BARELY SURVIVING MAUSOLUS2.0πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜….....Like I went from flying high✈ IN FIRST CLASSπŸ’Ί to THROWN out the DAMN plane✈πŸͺ‚πŸ‘.... WOW I GIVE YALL PROPSπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ...I LITERALLY JUST FOUND OUT THIS IS SEASON 4️⃣0οΈβƒ£πŸ˜± THE OTHER DAY CRAAAAAAZZZZYYYYπŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ€£..... Now back to square one.... I may have to push for RICARDπŸ§‘πŸ½β€πŸ¦³ to go first because he is the only one me and LindseyπŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ DONT know πŸ€” from old Kameiros.... I just REALISEDΒ  yall was probably LAUGHING AT ME πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘..... I CALLED MY LAST TRIBALπŸ”₯πŸŽ‡EPICπŸ’£.... THEN THE TRUE EPITOME OF EPIC HAPPENS🎀🎀... NOT 1️⃣ BUT 2️⃣ GAMESπŸ₯΄πŸ˜±πŸ˜±.... NOT TRIBES ⁉️ BUT GAMES LIKE WOW CRAZY AF⁉️ But Truly happy I still got LindseyπŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ we both KNOW we have HaliπŸ‘©and ShirinπŸ‘©β€πŸ¦± soo hopefully we got RodneyπŸ™ŽπŸ»β€β™‚οΈ WORST case we got ErikaπŸ’πŸ½β€β™€οΈand JdπŸ§‘πŸΎβ€πŸ¦±in our back pocket... SO WE GOT OPTIONS AGAINπŸ₯°πŸ₯°!!! Like I'm ready to go back to my comfy ass sit out benchπŸ˜†πŸ’― and let me rest my pretty little faceπŸ§‘πŸΎβ€πŸ¦² for a bit like Kameiros 2.0 got to for almost a week⁉️

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
I Have Noooo Clue What is Happening😱πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄..... Like I've officially accepted that I'm CLUELESS 🧩..... Yall Know only Person I trust is LindseyπŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ.... PLEA SEE E BABY JESUS LET ME BE RIGHT ON HERπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ“Ώ.... Idk if playing soo hard from the bottom with Linds has bonded us but we don't even trust close allies from old MausolusπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ WE ARE WEARY AF😈πŸ₯΄.....SOOOOOOO JDπŸ‘¨πŸΎβ€πŸ¦± came to me telling me Rodney said..."That I constantly lied to him and that Lindsey is a snake"🐍.... Well can't lie I called my Girl a Snake too at one pointπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ₯΄πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚️.... But now I'm conflicted because I feel JDπŸ‘¨πŸΎβ€πŸ¦± was previously after me last round and now RodneyπŸ‘¦πŸ» too??? It just Doesn't make sense... soooo I think I'll be pushing for a JDπŸ‘¨πŸΎβ€πŸ¦± boot πŸ₯ΎΒ  this round... Thanks sooo much for the helpπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜β‰οΈΒ  But yiu gotta go bro ✌🏾✌🏾yiur trying to play both sides like last 3 roundsπŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ€£πŸ€£

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts