--7th Place - Voted out 5-2--
What a tribal council that was!! πŸ’―πŸ’―

It might have been a lot, so take time to process it and talk πŸ—£ when ready. Final Seven starts now!
  1. Goats 🐐 VS πŸ†šοΈ Goliaths πŸ’ͺ would you say that's accurate to how the two sides formed tonight? Will you stay with the people you voted with tonight πŸŒƒ or was that just temporary?
  2. On the revote, why did you πŸ”ƒ change it, or stay the course ↗️? Nevermind, you couldn't! But would you have changed your vote from Will if you had to participate in the revote? πŸ‘€
  3. Who ⁉️ is targeting you πŸ‘ˆ right now? Do you think that everyone πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§ has some type of target on them? Or is there anyone πŸ‘€ who is guaranteed safely to make it to FTC? πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
  4. Describe ✏✏ your feelings tonight using one or more emoji. Was it 🀣🀣 or 😭😭 or maybe a β˜ΊπŸ™„πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜±πŸ€ ?
Lindsey, James Zinkand liked this

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
Dean Kowalski" wrote: ↑Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:03:20 pm What a tribal council that was!! πŸ’―πŸ’―

It might have been a lot, so take time to process it and talk πŸ—£ when ready. Final Seven starts now!
  1. Goats 🐐 VS πŸ†šοΈ Goliaths πŸ’ͺ would you say that's accurate to how the two sides formed tonight? Will you stay with the people you voted with tonight πŸŒƒ or was that just temporary?
  2. On the revote, why did you πŸ”ƒ change it, or stay the course ↗️? Nevermind, you couldn't! But would you have changed your vote from Will if you had to participate in the revote? πŸ‘€
  3. Who ⁉️ is targeting you πŸ‘ˆ right now? Do you think that everyone πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§ has some type of target on them? Or is there anyone πŸ‘€ who is guaranteed safely to make it to FTC? πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
  4. Describe ✏✏ your feelings tonight using one or more emoji. Was it 🀣🀣 or 😭😭 or maybe a β˜ΊπŸ™„πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜±πŸ€ ?
Β 
Β 
Β 
Holy fuck that was scary...And all those emojis gave me a headache Dean, lol.

Yes, this one was definitely goats vs. goliaths, lol. We got Wendell in with the 3 players to tie it up, and we did think it would end up as a tie and go to revote; I think (our side) was all preparing to go to rocks if needed. After Jacob won immunity, I know they were trying to sell Wendell as the decoy vote, but I still fully expected votes on me. I was trying to be optimistic but I was still surprised I saw my name tonight at the tie. It hurts every time, lol. Also to whoever wrote I'm playing only to be on All Stars it's def not true like wtf. I wanna win. I feel like I've made that super clear over the last 33 days. I just happen to be super visible.

As I've said, right now I'm voting with Erika and Jay. I don't see a path anywhere without them, especially Jay right now. Wendell came with us on this vote for Will, but there is a big possibility he will flip back to the other side with the 3 goats. He did say he wants to work together on the next vote but also, it's me, and also, it's Wendell, and also we are both massive threats and I feel like at this point I don't know what to think tbh.

2. Considering the position I'm in currently, I'll go to rocks 100% of the time. I would not change my vote if I were participating in the revote. I also just want to play hard and take risks, it's more fun that way, lol.

3. The three goats are targeting me right now, so is Wendell. Jay and Erika I'm sure have fears about me, but I think we really need each other to even have a chance rn. I am the biggest target. I think every vote going forward my name will get written down. So idk, I keep thinking everyday I'm next. I seriously haven't been able to catch a break except last night when I won immunity, lol.Β 

And yes, I think everyone has a target on them rn. Bret, Shirin, Jacob all are goats. They are threats for a final 3 spot. Jacob is not willing to work with me AT ALL. So many times I tried to reach out to him and he has cut all ties with me, lol. I keep telling him it's bad game play and multiple people have already told him he's not getting their votes but Idk why tf he keeps doing what he's doing. The goliaths are obvious threats for different reasons lol.

I'm working hard as fuck on Shirin right now. She told me she can't trust me bc I always lie to her and I was like um no, not true, only once on that Carolyn/Mike vote so she went back through all of her messages and realized I was absolutely right. Shocker. Yeah, I don't lie to people. I just conceal the truth, and then make sure I don't get tripped up lol. But like... so the thing is I've realized multiple people have said this to me over the course of the game but they say I act coy? I feel like maybe they're right, idk, I didn't think I did, but maybe it's something I need to work on, lol. So idk. I have nothing to lose anyway right?Β 

4.Β :pop::100::inlove::pop:
Yeah, I'm glad he's gone for personal and game reasons. I worked with him for 27 days straight, I saved him twice. His game would have ended early if it weren't for me. He knew it. The day he realized I was playing this game was the day I played my idol, went completely against what he wanted, and he realized I wasn't telling him everything, he flipped on me. He cut all ties with me over that idol. It's no way to play this game, when it's all about being nice and social. He called ME a goat... Me... Me and Ricard lol... He was cocky af, thought he had control all the time by leaving me out of votes after day 27. He was always condescending me. I hated that I had to reassure him for that long in this game. It was too much. I'm glad he made so many final 3s that he got tangled up finally in his own mess. I thought he was for sure going to the finals, lol.

This is one of the votes I wanted Hali in on. I was also scared as fuck tonight.

Now we are at Final 7. I can't believe I've seriously made it this far, lol. This whole game has been a huge trip. I don't see a path for me unless Wendell or Shirin flips to my side right now and we do something about Jacob or Bret.

Bret has the public immunity and that complicates things for me. There is a fear I can easily be idoled out right now. I have faith something can happen tho, idk.

I'm just worried... I just see a lot of shit that can go wrong for me rn.

I said like 2 confessionals ago and 2 confessionals before that if I can squeeze by 2 votes (which I have now), I should be fine.

But Final 7 vote is always a crucial vote on Survivor. It always paves the way for the end game. Lines get drawn in the sand. Likely, what happens at 7 will dictate the rest of the game and who will be in Final 3. That scares me a lot.

IDK I'M JUST SCARED DAMN. Idk what else to say or feel.

-Lindsey
#halsey

James Zinkand, Dean Kowalski, Catalie and 2 others liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
I just need to talk to somebody about tonight so don't mind my rant.

Right now we are at 7. I talked to Jay and we seem on the same page but we are just unsure about the move for tonight and how to go about it. We tossed around a few ideas.Β 

Make Bret feel super scared about tonight and have him play the idol on himself and actually vote out Jacob (assuming he doesn't win immunity). If that doesn't work, move to Shirin. Whatever we do, we can't put votes on Bret in case he plays the idol. I have no clue what the move needs to be right now but I mentioned to Jay doing like a third random person so he doesn't play it on Jacob or himself and instead do Shirin.

It's annoying right now bc I feel like Wendell needs to go. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him but Jay doesn't agree, he wants to keep him for 6 so the goats don't get too much power. But I feel like I have no room to tell Jay, once he gets an idea in his head he goes with it and it's hard to convince him otherwise. I know I need to survive right now so I don't want to say too much. The bad part about going for Wendell is we need a fourth. I still think if we tell Shirin she won't vote with us. So idk maybe he is right? Maybe wait until 6. This post is going to be a mess but I need to just word vomit.

So I talked to Wendell and asked him what he's thinking for tonight and he said that Erika and Jay don't want to get rid of Jacob so he's thinking Shirin or Bret but the way he was messaging me just seemed like he was lying, like the 3 are definitely planning to put their votes on me tonight which scares me so I need to def win immunity so I'm not fretting. I need to get into that mindset that I was in on the immunity challenge I won where I just keep envisioning it nonstop like the Parvati yoga thing lol. If you see nothing else except success you can def achieve it. Plus Boston Rob can seriously do anything, even at middle age the guy was competing in Season 40. I know if he can do it I can do it right? I need to believe in myself the way he does for sure. I have my hat so I'll def wear it tonight like every fucking TC and challenge lol.

So idk I'm thinking still what's best for my game is if I can win immunity tonight and we seal Jacobs fate. He apologized to me about the way he treated me and I told him again I'm down to talk game but still Jack shit lol. Then that leaves Shirin, Bret, Wendell. So then we know next TC that Bret plays his idol but we won't put votes on him we instead to forΒ  Wendell. But would he play his idol for Wendell?

So envision this immunity win. That's what I gotta do. Take it away from Jacob. I'll golden for 6. I have no other options right now anyway.Β 

Talk to Jay. Confuse the fuck out of Bret. It shouldn't be hard. Make Bret think it's Wendell maybe?? He can burn it one way or the other and we go on Jacob.

Lindsey needs to win immunity. Just imagine it seriously. I have this under control, Boston Rob style on the balance beam and then doing the ropes course.

-Lindsey
#halsey

Β 
Hali, Mike, Susie Smith liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
Okay yea the Wendell thing was a lie. Fucking new it.

Like basically he told me Erika and Jay want Jacob in and it's better for their game. Not fucking true at all. They would never say that, not even to Wendell as a lie also bc we have been wanting Jacob out now for a hot minute. So yeah I confirmed it with Erika and Jay.

Shirin also not talking game since I messaged her. Jacob not talking game after he went on his apology tour. My name is getting thrown. I know for a fact.

If I lose, I am going home. If I win, it will be Jay going. Wendell is not voting with us. My bullshit radar is going off like crazy. Jay is going to work on flipping Bret by telling him what Wendell told me and that I'm trustworthy.

I need to fucking win tonight there's no other choice.Β :grief:

-Lindsey

#halsey
Hali, Mike liked this

Lindsey

• Jury