--7th Place - Voted out 5-2--
By Lindsey
Since Friday night, the plan for tonight's vote has been brought to me by Jay. He wants to blindside Wendell tonight with the help of me, Rachel, and Erika. So maybe all that talk of "make a move" has actually helped somewhat? The only people in on this right now are the 3 girls (Erika, Rachel, me), Jay, and Bret. Jay told me the six is planning to do a 3-3 split between two of the girls, whoever doesn't win immunity will get votes on them. Jay's plan is simple - basically take advantage of the split, and do a 4-3-2. Bret will vote with the "6" and Jay will vote with us. As of today, however, he said that Wendell is worried Will will flip on him so they don't want to do a split? So idk Jay was saying he might try to pull Bret in with us as 5, so it will be 5-4. Idk how likely that is actually, Bret doesn't seem like he is willing to actually make a move. I also don't understand Wendell, I think his read of people isn't good. :100: wouldn't flip on Wendell now, I think he's found his new home with Jacob, Wendell, and Shirin and he is sitting nicely in the six majority. 

Jay's reasoning is because he said Wendell is planning to get him out at 8... which is totally fine, whatever keeps me alive now, I am all for tbh. Like I said a couple confessionals ago, I think if I am able to squeeze by 2 votes I should be fine.

I guess the only hiccup right now would be if Wendell wins immunity. Jay told me that the backup plan would be Rachel; however, it doesn't make too much sense right now because if he takes Rachel out tonight, he won't have enough votes to get Shirin out at 8 (or Wendell at 8, whatever), which is what he said he wants the next vote to be. So, yes, I mentioned this to him today. that basically if he is still planning to do Wendell next at 8 (if he wins tonight), then Shirin (or vice versa) he will need the 3 girls to help him make that move tomorrow night. Without one of us, I don't think it happens.

I think this is fine, honestly, I have no other options right now so whatever keeps me alive works for me. I know Jay flat out told me he is worried about taking me to the end because he thinks I can beat him, but after some of my antics at the last couple TCs and considering how many friends he has on the jury, I actually think he can beat me. I feel like a lot of the jury will be bitter towards me anyway, which is fine. I think especially if Will, Shirin, Tyler are all up there together there is no way I get their votes anyway. I will probably only get any from Ricard and Genie, tbh (maybe Erika, maybe Rachel), but I still think my chances aren't great. Of course, I told that to Jay, let him know that actually taking me to the end might not be so bad, he would actually have a good chance with me... lol. I'm not gonna lie, I'm def playing that card up with him. I feel like if I do get to the end, I have a lot of moves and reasons to back everything I did, and I would hope that people would respect my game, but there is always that feeling that I don't think they would. I have been fighting a lot in TC, I think mostly now because I've been feeling attacked for everything I've done so far.

So I guess that's that. Not much else on my mind. I'm not sure at all how I did on the immunity challenge but I can't wait to see all the drama tonight.

-Lindsey
#halsey
James Zinkand, Hali, Susie Smith and 1 others liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts