--7th Place - Voted out 5-2--
SINGLE DIGITS BABY!!! Congrats to you guys making it to FINAL NINE 🥳🥳🥳

We're getting into endgame now. From 40 people to 9. Have fun with this much needed weekend break, before we get into the final week of the season! Aegean Sea is almost over, yet there's still a bit more ahead, so let's do some reflecting together.
Chill with DK Chillin!
  1. Describe your Stranded experience so far. It's been almost a month since this game first began. What did you think you were getting into when you first signed up? Is this like anything you've done before? Are you having a good time? What are some differences of your opinion on this game from Day 1, to right now? List some ups and downs you've been through this season.
  2. Today's tribal council was whisperless, but still intriguing nonetheless. What do you make of all the talk going around in there about goats? Do you think there are any goats right now, or is it hogwash? Do you think you might be perceived to be one? Does your end strategy involve bringing goats to the end, or do you want to cull them before they have a chance to make it there?
  3. Think of FTC, Final Tribal Council. Who do you think you fare best against to win the game? Who do you think would be difficult to beat if they sat next to you?
  4. Similarly to the above question, who do you think has excellent shots going into next week to win this game if they make it to the end? Is there anyone who has low or even impossible odds to win if they make it to the end?
  5. Jury management is said to be something super important to start taking into account in this stage of the game. Do you believe there are/will be any bitter jurors? If you make it to jury, would you be one of them? How do you go about making sure that a jury will vote for you to win the game?
  6. Since it's the weekend, let's do an updated trust rankings list. Tell us who's your top ally and who's your sworn enemy.
Now, get some shut eye. You're going to need it for next week.

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
Wow. That was... not a blindside. Shocker, lmao. It was either me or Ricard because Rachel won immunity. I think the goats are trying to prove that by not voting me out it actually was a move. It was, sure, but it was still predictable. Ricard was one of the best players this season. He was willing to take risks, make big moves, and rebuild my relationship with him after I blindsided his closest ally, and he did all of that with class. 

1. Describe your Stranded experience so far. It's been almost a month since this game first began. What did you think you were getting into when you first signed up? Is this like anything you've done before? Are you having a good time? What are some differences of your opinion on this game from Day 1, to right now? List some ups and downs you've been through this season.

I don't even know how to describe it. Surprising. When I first signed up, I thought I was getting into a simple Survivor game and I thought mock immunity challenges and TCs were fun but I didn't anticipate the stress, the people I've met, or the amount of game I really had in me. I really thought I would be a passive player. I have never done anything like this before. It's my first ORG, and I think I just want to pay respect to my favorite game, and it's my dream to play irl. I think the fact that I got to play something even remotely similar has been really fun. Ups and downs are below.

Up and Down
  • Me thinking I'm in control during the Mike vote
  • Being able to bond with Hali being on the bottom of OG Maus after Mike left
  • Will constantly talking down to me
  • #halsey separating at the first swap 
  • Me on the bottom of the first swap
  • Me crying the night I almost got voted out when Nina left
  • Me staying up till 3 am to find an idol I couldn't.
  • Me winning the prisonner's dilemma immunity and blindsiding Tiffany and getting 2/4 Kams to flip.
  • #halsey separating at the second swap
  • #halsey reuiniting at second swap and backseat driving the JD and Rodney votes
  • #halsey separating at second swap
  • Hali's tribe losing back to back, and waiting every night to see the result.
  • Finding the hidden immunity idol and being so excited to tell Hali.
  • Hali leaving 
  • Blindsiding Dom after he caught wind of me and the idol
  • Merging, but without Hali
  • Plotting the Jessica blindside for Hali's revenge, playing the hidden immunity idol on Rachel to blindside Taylor
  • Ricard playing the hidden immunity idol on me and us idoling out Tyler
  • Ricard leaving
I'm sure there's more lol.

2. Today's tribal council was whisperless, but still intriguing nonetheless. What do you make of all the talk going around in there about goats? Do you think there are any goats right now, or is it hogwash? Do you think you might be perceived to be one? Does your end strategy involve bringing goats to the end, or do you want to cull them before they have a chance to make it there?

Yes,  stand by everything I said. I believe right now, there are 5 goats, 2 players, and 2 players who are balancing in the middle. Depending where they fall, they could be either. I'm not a goat. Considering I have no clear path to the end right now, I don't know what my strategy is. Ask me on day 1, my game plan was to take players I knew I could beat like Will and Jacob. After everything, Hali and Ricard, I don't see it like that anymore. People came to me with Final 2s all day, and I said yes but I didn't really want to do any of them except those 2.

I think I'm a player. I counted yesterday, and I was in control out of 10 votes in a row, and 9 blindsides... out of 40 players. No wonder they want me out. I just didn't realize it was that much until last night. To be fair, 1 out of the 10 an idol was played on me, but I was aware of the plan a few minutes before TC.

3. Think of FTC, Final Tribal Council. Who do you think you fare best against to win the game? Who do you think would be difficult to beat if they sat next to you?

At this point, I think I could literally beat anyone. lol. Rachel would probably be my biggest competitor. I think she is an extremely good player, highly underrated. Her game is not just limited to dominating challenges. She has an incredible social game, and she is willing to go with numbers but she is loyal to her voting blocks.

4. Similarly to the above question, who do you think has excellent shots going into next week to win this game if they make it to the end? Is there anyone who has low or even impossible odds to win if they make it to the end?

I think Rachel could definitely win if she keeps winning out. If Jay can make a good move here at 9, he has a good chance to win. Erika needs to start staying loyal to one side if she has a chance too. The way I see it, I'll probably be out soon but there are only 3 players I think have a good chance.

Bret, Will, Shirin, Jacob all can't win (if they do I'll be very surprised). I think Wendell thinks he is controlling the game right now but he is the leader of the goats and I think they will take him out soon. Jay is already bringing it up.

5. Jury management is said to be something super important to start taking into account in this stage of the game. Do you believe there are/will be any bitter jurors? If you make it to jury, would you be one of them? How do you go about making sure that a jury will vote for you to win the game?

There are a lot of bitter jurors, cough, Jessica, cough. I think Taylor would reward good game play.  No, I reward good game play unless it's all 3 goats I won't know what to do lol.

6. Since it's the weekend, let's do an updated trust rankings list. Tell us who's your top ally and who's your sworn enemy.

1 - Rachel
2- Erika (I know, I can't believe it either, Hali)
3- ehhh..... Jay
4- Bret.....
5-6-7 tied with Shirin, Wendell, Jacob
 9- Will, lol

Basically I need to win immunity to stay alive. I'm ending the game how I started - the bottom. If there's a move I can make to keep me alive, I will take it. I just need to get by a couple votes right now. If they are thinking to get Wendell next, I can link up with Rachel-Erika-me somehow at the next one. You're never gone until your torch is snuffed.

Also, Hali, did you realize how Shirin flipped to Crete? That was such a bad move, it didn't even make sense. Will is just a bad player. I knew we didn't have him last night. Also did you notice how he said he got my partner out premerge? I was seriously like what is he talking about :crine: but then I remember he thought me and Mike were super tight. I let him have it though, whatever. It's too much to explain. He can read my confessionals later. Also, thanks for being my biggest cheerleader even when they rip me apart at TC. I eulogized Ricard's game in this confessional but I haven't done yours yet. I'll have a lot to say to you after this game anyway. Seeing your name really gets me to try my best at challenges and fight as hard as possible. I know that you wouldn't want me to go down without a fight.

-Lindsey
#halsey
Hali, Susie Smith liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Dear Hali,

I'm writing to you from across the game. Why did we never get rid of :100:? This is my conversation with him since last night. I'm purple. 
Hey congrats on staying 💙
Thx

Yw 💙

Congrats on single digits 🥰

How's your day going?
Good, how about you?

Definitely good I'm off tomorrow and my little brother's wedding is tomorrow soo full day of events and same for tonight

Hey I realised something yiu ahould be happy about lol
What's that

Yiu survived last night 🥰.... and YIU MADE TOP 4 IN OUR OG RHODES GAME 💯

I'm not gonna lie I was berated everyday by Ricard at some point during the game since Genie left...AND I WONT LIE IM HAPPPY AF TO SEE THE PRICK GO 🥰
Whatever he said you probably deserved it

Yea same as yiu HAVE SOO FAR but oo well he got PLAYED GOOD 🥰🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He knew he was leaving
He didn't get played lol

YEA..... 🥴🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

YALL SOCIAL GAME STRAIGHT TRASH BOTH 🥴🤣
I'd love to see you win this game

I'd love to see YIU WIN 🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴

My odds are better boo 🥰😘

I'd love to see YIU WIN 🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴

My odds are better boo 🥰😘
Yes, you're the perfect goat for the end. Your odds are better.

😘🥰🥰🥰

BAAAHHHHHH🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐😈😈😈

BAAAAYYYEEEEEEEE BAAAHHHH 🐐🐐🐐👋🏽👋🏽

Like yiur only hear bc yiur bigger goat THAN RICARD 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣

=19.5pxHOW DID THIS PERSON MAKE IT SO FAR.

#halsey

Domenick, Hali, Mike liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
By Lindsey
I have no idea why I care so much... like... why don't people want to play this game? It is just frustrating. I understand that there are different versions of what people see as playing. That was the last tribal council topic essentially... but like... idk to me, it's like you have one shot, there's only going to be one winner (out of 40 I might add), so that means 39 people are going to lose. With a season this big, with all kinds of personalities, wouldn't you want to just fucking try and do anything? Going with numbers, not talking game to someone, ostracizing players that are on the bottom anyway is just not a good way to play especially with a cast this big.

I get annoyed that my version doesn't line up with people, and I understand that is the game, but tbh I am a super passionate Survivor nerd. So when someone says to me that "this game is all about timing" it's just not true.

This game is about so much more:sob: It's about luck, passion, it's about smart moves, it's about being self-interested, it's about taking risks, it's about going against the grain, it's about making big moves, sometimes flashy, if you want to win and stand out. It's about being nice to people, and being able to talk to people. Timing's only a small part to me. So when someone says it's all about timing it's just not true. Like nobody only wins on timing, you just can't. And more than likely I will be on the jury, and I just won't reward that kind of play.

Jacob told me that if I made it 4th or 5th that is well done on my part... but like dude, being 4th or 5th is literally the same thing is as going out 10th, or 12th, or 40th. You're still losing lol. Like I made myself really clear that I wanted to play, I just wanted to be all in, and so what if I went out 11th right after I played my idol for Rachel? I would have been fucking satisfied as fuck with how I played. So I get pissed at shit like that, like I'm just trying my actual best with what I have. It's just frustrating that everyone on this tribe except me, Rachel, and Erika now thinks they have it in the bag lol. Like nobody does, that's the thing. Nobody does. So much can change. This game is unpredictable. That's the whole point. Anyone can also win, that's the point. 

I just love Survivor so much. Like I almost feel like I have to defend the game to some extent and I know people don't get it. It drives me nuts. I also just hate being told by other people how I should regret all my moves that led me here when I don't, and I should feel crappy about my position, etc. I get that they don't agree with anything I've done, and that's fine. I don't agree with how they're playing either. But like I'm a number. I'm a number in the game, and I'll more than likely be a number on the jury.

#halsey
Hali, Mike liked this

Lindsey

• Jury