--7th Place - Voted out 5-2--
By Susie Smith
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Group Custom
woooooaaahhhhhhhh Top 10!! You've come so far and we're in the home stretch. What a doozy of a tribal! Please share your thoughts with us.

1. An idol was played for another person yet again tonight, on you this time! How did you feel about Ricard's choice to make that move? How will Tyler joining the jury affect your game moving forward?

2. 30 down, 9 to go! What's your plan to get to the end?

3. As you know, an OG Crete or Rhodes player will receive the $200 prize as the winner of Stranded in the Aegean Sea and the last player standing from the game the winner was not in will receive $100. How has this affected your gameplay so far and/or will it affect your approach to the game moving forward?

4. What's the biggest non-gameplay related mistake you've made so far, since the game started. Have you accidentally deleted an entire confessional post? Left the slider on the webcam closed and had to redo your video?

5. How's your game energy level? Is the stress getting to you or do you find it exhilarating?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Group Custom
By Lindsey
woooooaaahhhhhhhh Top 10!! You've come so far and we're in the home stretch. What a doozy of a tribal! Please share your thoughts with us.

1. An idol was played for another person yet again tonight, on you this time! How did you feel about Ricard's choice to make that move? How will Tyler joining the jury affect your game moving forward?

I clearly loved it and I was flattered. We nullified 8 votes and FINALLY got Tyler out. Finally. Finally. That was a sick move on his end. My pitch tonight was that people are too scared to play and not playing to win. I love big moves. He needed that too (and it also took some of the attention of of me lol). I want to sit at the end with him now, whatever that means for me, win or lose. I just absolutely loved the play for him.

I have been looking at Tyler since OG Maus when he flipped the Mike vote on Day 2. He was after me and Hali, he was tight with Shirin. This lets Shirin loose. But she did flip on me tonight. All that work Hali did at the swaps for #halsey and what I tried to build and carry over with her didn't work. She was still listening to him. That was kinda disheartening and I don't really know what to do, because now I think she and Will will latch onto each other. No idea. I thought I could use her with us, but she is who she is idk. I will always try to work with people for the benefit of my game.

2. 30 down, 9 to go! What's your plan to get to the end?

Talk, find idols, play hard as possible. Talk to Bret, Jay, Jacob. See what my options are. Stay with Ricard, Rachel, Erika, and me. Forge a path. Today I tried to be quiet, especially after last night. I tried to lay low, but that didn't work for me. I need to play aggressive and keep taking shots. I think I just need to lean into my own game. The target is already out there for me anyway, being quiet did nothing so I just got loud at tribal.

3. As you know, an OG Crete or Rhodes player will receive the $200 prize as the winner of Stranded in the Aegean Sea and the last player standing from the game the winner was not in will receive $100. How has this affected your gameplay so far and/or will it affect your approach to the game moving forward?

No, I just want to win or make it as far as I can go. I don't even think I read the rules right lol. I just want to have fun. 

4. What's the biggest non-gameplay related mistake you've made so far, since the game started. Have you accidentally deleted an entire confessional post? Left the slider on the webcam closed and had to redo your video?

I've deleted a confessional before. I can't think of anything else.

5. How's your game energy level? Is the stress getting to you or do you find it exhilarating?

I've been stressed since the game started lol. I take this way too seriously. At this point, I'm all in.

-Lindsey
#halsey
Susie Smith, Catalie, Hali and 1 others liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Lindsey
Okay I am fucked again. I'm trying to bust out a move for tonight but I don't know what to do. 

There are no idols in play right now, so to stay I def need immunity tonight or rely on my very awkward social game.

I'm playing off the big move shield person and telling everyone I'm perfect to work with cause I'll be an easy vote out at any time. It's true but ehhhhhhhh. Idk if they will bite, lol.

For Jacob and Jay, it's simple. Just feeding them shit, telling them they're both goats and need to make a move to even be considered a winner. Jay said he wants to work with me, so did Jacob.

Then Wendell is on, I'm like feeding the same shit to him, he tells me that getting me out right now is not good for him game now (no shit, everyone). That is literally the point. He tells me he wants his grand plan to be get out Bret now then Will, lol. Like okay. So then I literally just messaged Bret, "hey, Wendell said he is going after you tonight and if he can get the numbers I'm in on the vote especially if I have no other options right now. My offer still stands from last night" (the gays alliance with Ricard). I'm going to just fucking cause as much chaos and throw out as much as I can hoping some shit sticks to the wall today. Whatever, I'm basically next anways. If not tonight, next, so what is the difference really, lol. But I think if I can actually squeeze by two moves something *might* be possible.

But omg Wendell pissed me off so much. He is telling me how I was one of only 2 people to not tell him Taylor was going?? like why in the world would I do that... makes no sense. Plus, I was extremely fucking clear that I was going for Jess and Taylor at the merge, but Crete didn't think I could actually do it. I turned around and just took care of it myself. But yeah he pissed me off. Literally like "how could you not tell me".... and I'm like bro you realize all you fuckers blindsided or flipped on my closest fucking ally and didn't tell her??? lol so he is in no fucking position to do that. but yeah I am so mad like... I hate when people get mad at people for doing something when they did it first and act surprised or butt hurt. It hurts doesn't it? to be blindsided by a move, especially multiple times, but they all wrote her name down, they all played a hand in getting her out, they all threw her name under the bus when all she was doing was trying to save her fucking self and play and do what she could. Like all of this for nothing. I hate them all. And they wonder why I just broke up all those couples. Bc I couldn't play with Hali, I tried my best to do what I could and break everyone apart. I think I did what I wanted, there's literally no couples left now, I don't think, just a bunch of random people latching onto each other as floaties.

So like idk if I can do anything. I'm just going to tell everyone to get off their asses and make a fucking move tonight. I am going to tell them I'm their shield and to take me because in theory I can never ever win this game if everyone thinks I am this way, better to go out swinging than die not trying. Whatever. 

It makes me sad. I'm mad. I want to win. I want to just win.

-Lindsey
#halsey 

Lindsey

• Jury
By Lindsey
I think this is the end of the road for me:sob: I scrambled all day today, and I did everything I could with what I had. It just didn't pan out. Votes will be going on me tonight unless I win immunity, and knowing my luck, I won't tonight but I will try. I feel really sad. I just have to sit and die which isn't really my style of play but I've exhausted everything right now.

I know Ricard is working really hard right now for me, he is the only one that seems to care.

This is heartbreaking. The goats have triumphed and one is sure to win.

Ready to read all the confessionals and watch the rest of the game pan out. 

#halsey
Hali liked this

Lindsey

• Jury