--7th Place - Voted out 5-2--
Another day/night in the grind everyone, so let's get to it!
  1. Tonight's tribal was showstopping! Whispers galore, Lindsey playing an idol. What do you make of it? How do you feel about Taylor going to jury, is that beneficial to you or not, and why?
  2. Would you agree that a Crete/Rhodes split is visible, and that loyalty to one's original game is big factor? Or do you think the two games are more blurred by now? Do you find yourself sticking with your OG season from Aegean Sea, or are you fine with hopping over and working with who you need to?
  3. Who do you think has found the last hidden idol? If nobody yet, how hard are you going to search for it? Hope the hunt goes well! Have you received any clues yet to help you?
  4. Not including winning the season, what is one goal left in the game that you want to cross off of your bucket list? It can be anything minor or major you want, personal or game. Is there any unfinished business, or would you feel somewhat satisfactory if you were to leave the game soon?
  5. Who is next in danger on this tribe?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Posts Group Group
Yeah, so that move, I'm pretty sure put me on the bottom again... lmao. That was sick though. No regrets. I'd rather go out early with a move like that that skate by to the end anytime of the week.

1. Tonight's tribal was showstopping! Whispers galore, Lindsey playing an idol. What do you make of it? How do you feel about Taylor going to jury, is that beneficial to you or not, and why?

Yeah, I started the whispers, lol. Mad scramble. Not sure if the move to play the idol for Rachel would be the right one, that would risk me getting out tonight at 12. Can you imagine? I would have cried. That move, however, definitely made me a target. The shoutout Taylor had at the end there for me also did not help my case lol. But fuck it! Seriously I'd make that move a 1000 times over. It was fun. Also hey, Hali, guess who idoled out the second person that wrote your name down? Me. Fuck 'em, lol. Glad to see you in tribal tonight btw. 

But yeah, so nobody is talking to me except basically Erika, Ricard, and Rachel. Everyone else hates me. A feeling I'm very much used to in this game. Even Jacob doesn't seem into me. This sucks. Will is just a giant baby. Also can I just say how mad I am Taylor lumped me and Will in the same category? Like um, so that was a little insulting, tbh lol.

2. Would you agree that a Crete/Rhodes split is visible, and that loyalty to one's original game is big factor? Or do you think the two games are more blurred by now? Do you find yourself sticking with your OG season from Aegean Sea, or are you fine with hopping over and working with who you need to?

Before this idol play, the lines were definitely blurred. Now I am stuffed back on the bottom with a 4, but it also is 4, not 1, so it's something. I don't trust Tyler, so no, I never did. Shirin I need to be careful what I say to her as long as Tyler is in the game. Also, yeah, my goal to get Genie was good because now I'm much closer to Ricard. Rachel has no ties either, and she is cool with me. The only crappy part about the Genie move is I don't have a fifth person and that definitely hurts me. 

3. Who do you think has found the last hidden idol? If nobody yet, how hard are you going to search for it? Hope the hunt goes well! Have you received any clues yet to help you?

I don't think anyone has yet, but I could be wrong. The 4 of us all have the clues now that we can share them, so we are all looking. Tyler is good at finding idols tho, so it will be a scramble. Yes, I have received two.

4. Not including winning the season, what is one goal left in the game that you want to cross off of your bucket list? It can be anything minor or major you want, personal or game. Is there any unfinished business, or would you feel somewhat satisfactory if you were to leave the game soon?

It would be the world to me if I could win an individual immunity challenge. That would be awesome.

I'd say, if I left tomorrow, I would definitely be satisfied. Like, I have led a lot of votes, taken out the two main flippers on Hali, idoled someone out, got myself off the bottom in a crappy swap by winning a challenge I know I needed, made two merges. Since #hal got out, I've literally led the charge on almost all pairs (now except Shirin and Tyler), some would say as a form of revenge. Def realizing that over the last two days lol.

5. Who is next in danger on this tribe?

If I had it my way and people are smart, Will needs to go next for all the paranoia he is causing. But I'd def say me right now lol.
After thoughts:

I made a big move, and the move I thought was right to me. Some people don't agree with it but it was my choice. Tonight was the last night to use my idol. If I am going to be in the finals, I wanted people to know I found it, I didn't want to burn it. I wanted to use the idol correctly. I want people to know I am in well with others in the game, and that I can read a room. I'm not sorry I ruined other people's game, this is my game. If they didn't want this to happen, they shouldn't have gone after my closest ally. They shouldn't go after another woman tonight and leave me even lower on the totem pole under the Crete men.

Honestly, either way, it could be bad. But I am not the person to just ride along. I make moves for me, not someone else. I don't like being shoved in a box and labelled. It's shitty. I just want to play. I want to have fun. I'd rather go out tomorrow making good moves, smart plays, and big moves (fuck 'em, I have big moveitis too) than to not do anything at all. 

So all the haters, who cares, this is my game. I am trying. But I def welcome some constructive criticism after all is said and done, haha.

-Lindsey
#halsey
Loveita Adams, Cochran, Hali and 5 others liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Dammit... What do I dooooooo. 

It's quiet. But I can hear everything. This morning Jay told me he wants to go after Will, so did Wendell. Then Jacob finally tells me he's heard my name come out of 💯 mouth today. So then Jacob is like the guys want to do a Tyler Will split, and knowing my luck the OG Maus is going to put 3 votes on me. So Jacob was suggesting a 5-3-3 split where me, Rachel, and him vote Will, then the rest of the group goes for Tyler. 

Then I'm like chilling, Ricard messages me the hot goss, lol, apparently Jay messaged him his plan now (shocker everyone!) Is to split up the couples. So he wants to target Tyler and Shirin tonight and then me and Rachel next week and do a split. Her and I are not a duo. Lol. Like I understand of what the optics of that look like right now but it's not the case. But okay why is Jay calling the shots???? Why. Why. Now he wants to make moves. I'm in a bad position but I knew all eyes would be on me after that lol. But still, why.

Will blocked me. Like bro it's a game. Why are you so butt hurt I made a move, and it wasn't even against him. If we were on an actual island you can't do that lol. Also it's just terrible game play. But also it's 💯 and I would expect nothing less, lol.

But yea like so I'm messaging Erika to get a feel for what she's thinking. And she thinks we need to go after another Crete boy and I think she's right idk. This Tyler play is getting old. So yes, I'm sitting like a silent 🐍. Trying to figure out what to do bc I can't just die. And so what if they're going after me now or next week, they're still going after me. So whatever, I messaged Ricard like what if we tell Tyler and Shirin that the other side is gunning after Tyler again and we just vote Jay out. Well idk cause Ricard hasn't messaged me back yet so I'm just sitting here.

Um, but also he told me this isn't a Shan and Ricard thing, Ricard actually wants to go to the end with me, even if he loses. Honestly? That is how I felt about Hali so I totally get it. And right now, considering he respected and was in on the game move with me last night that's everything. The fact that he wants to still work with me is everything. Right now, this is probably the only final 2 someone came to me with that makes some amount of sense. Like we agree on a similar path to get there. Like sure, Will and Jacob are ideal to beat but I don't like the path for me.

So idk what to do. I'm just chilling. And freaking out. I need to win immunity tonight or get out of this shit hole right now. No idea how yet but I gotta figure something out.

#halsey
Cochran, Susie Smith, Hali liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts