--7th Place - Voted out 5-2--
By Lindsey
So last night was a mess after tribal. Basically, I found out along with Ricard and Genie that Will threw out Jacob and Jay's name out too?! Yeah, I had no idea. 

But whatevs, new day, new Lindsey, new Ricard, new Will. :100::inlove: is going off the rails rn. He is officially breaking down. His lies have spiraled, he can't keep them straight anymore. It's juicy. I can't get enough.

Tonight is the last night to play my idol. I am trying to figure out how I want to play it. I told Jacob last night about the idol, and today I told Ricard. I flat out told Ricard and Jacob we need a play. We need to break apart the group that's dominating the game for us to even create a path to the end. We agreed we need to go for Wendell or Taylor; Jacob wants to still go for Tyler, and Will is so desperate now he is ready to go for Tyler. Oh, how the tables have turned.

So I just asked Ricard like would it be nuts to lean into the chaos and fucking just go to everyone in the tribe except Rachel, Erika, Jacob, Bret, that he is mad at me for going for Genie? He can try to get the votes all on me but we can keep it between our 6 that he's not really mad at me. So he can go stand under the spinning shit fan that is this tribe and tell everyone else he hates my guts, I got out his best friend, he wants revenge so they all put votes on me, lol. Then us other 6 just split between Wendell and Taylor. Whoever has the idol is safe, whoever doesn't isn't. 

I think one of them def has it and tonight is the last round to play it from the last swapped tribe... idk Ricard said he liked but it's a lot?? Who knows tf to do but we need to bust the game open if we even have a chance. I want to make a big move as always. I'm hungry for it. 

So rn as I talk to Ricard and Jacob we are either throwing yours truly under the bus to catch some votes and go for Wendell or Taylor or we are going to do an easy split and do Tyler or Will. I think the latter seems more likely.

What do I do? Who knows. Stay tuned. Tribal will def be interesting.
Hali, Domenick, Susie Smith and 1 others liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts