--7th Place - Voted out 5-2--
We appreciate and admire your stamina as the game continues. Please share your thoughts with the viewers.  

1. Big blindside tonight with Genie joining Jessica on the jury. Were you in on that strategy? If you were left out, what are your plans moving forward? 

2. Are any of your family members involved in the game with you? What do they think about your chances? Do they have any favorites that you don't much care for? If not, have you had to make any changes in your home life because of the game? 

3. Has there been a strategic move that you regret trying or not trying? If you regretted trying it, were you able to fix things afterwards? 

4. Now that jury has started, have you changed your approach to how you play the game?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Posts Custom
We appreciate and admire your stamina as the game continues. Please share your thoughts with the viewers.  

1. Big blindside tonight with Genie joining Jessica on the jury. Were you in on that strategy? If you were left out, what are your plans moving forward? 

Yes, I was in on this move. I've been looking at Genie for a few days now. I noticed she is getting in too close with Will, Rachel, and some other people I need on my side. Her and Ricard were a duo. Genie was a huge social threat for my game. We agreed on a final 2, but this wasn't in my self interest but I couldn't say no to her when she asked me. I know if I went to the end with Genie I will lose without a doubt. Her social and strategic game was too good. I got threatened. This move I would say was on my mind, luckily I didn't have to say anything to anybody. Will just asked me out of the blue what I thought about Genie going forward and I took a shot. I told him she was my biggest threat of the game and I went with it.

2. Are any of your family members involved in the game with you? What do they think about your chances? Do they have any favorites that you don't much care for? If not, have you had to make any changes in your home life because of the game? 

My partner knows I play... um... idk I think she is just being supportive right now. She goes off how I feel so sometimes I'm feeling awesome, sometimes shitty. Like tonight was awesome move but now I feel shitty personally about it. I didn't agree with how the move went about and I am trying to work through my feelings on that. This game takes a lot of my personal time haha but I am trying to have better time management.

3. Has there been a strategic move that you regret trying or not trying? If you regretted trying it, were you able to fix things afterwards? 

I think that my biggest regret was not giving Hali the hidden immunity idol, or asking if I could have, when I found it. I should have really just analyzed the situation. Two women in a row left and she was left with Shirin and Tyler. The idol expires at 12. We had 2 votes until merge. I made a major miscalculation in my game at that time. I lost the only person I full trusted and the only person I felt like I could really be myself in the game. Now I feel like we are down to Final 12 with 4 women and 8 men. I think she would know how to handle the situation I am in right now. I feel alone in the game. I feel like basically I am at the point where now I am finding duos and targeting them as much as I can so I get more people on my side. This is the narrative I see happening. I think I'm going to be on the bottom again, very soon. 

4. Now that jury has started, have you changed your approach to how you play the game?

Yes, I tell everyone good game. After I blindside their closest ally, I always talk to them about why I made the move. This was what Tony did in Cagayan and I think on some level it is more effective so they can see why you made the move you did. Maybe I'm wrong but whatever. Will's move is definitely lie as much and deny deny deny after, I don't think it's a good way to play, but that's personal preference. 
After thoughts

From a personal level, this Genie move I made was probably the hardest one... like I know with her I never stood a chance in this game. She was too good. Game wise, I don't regret it, I went with what I thought was better.

I'm worried now, because of the difference in men v. women. I'm worried because I basically blindsided Ricard. I obviously didn't want him in on the vote because he would tell Genie. I am trying to fix that relationship now, like I always do after a vote. 

I've been working on building that bond with Jacob, getting him to fully trust me. I know you are all probably shaking your head, but I told him today that I have the idol Dom was worried about. I did this as a sign of trust, and told him not to tell anyone. Regardless tomorrow, I am playing this idol, so it's not even that big of a deal. I don't know. I just want the kid to like me. He's nice. He just hates Rachel and that is his only negative quality, lol.

Yeah so Jacob hates Rachel. Rachel hates Jacob. Which is also a shitty position to be in. I know Jacob is easy to take to the end and have as an ally. He's quiet so he'll make it to the end. Rachel trusts me. She gave me the second idol clue today. I know she gave it to all the people she voted with but still... it's something. She talks strategy to me. She initiates it. Honestly, I trust her and Jacob a lot but they are gunning after each other. I don't know what to do.

My next move is I want Tyler out (but I'm still debating idk) so I can latch on Shirin. If Tyler's gone then she comes to my side, and I think the 4 women can work together? I have no idea but I'm staying optimistic it's all I have right now. I know, you're probably shaking your head at this Erika thing now. I don't know what else to do. 

Will is just all over the place. He like has connections but I don't agree with his game at all... like him and Jacob. It's so bad. Bc I think my best chance is with them 2 but the path to get there is like not what I think is the right path for me. Idk if that even makes sense.

I'm even wondering if for tomorrow and going forward I just take my foot off the gas a bit. Like I've been seriously driving all these votes. But maybe I need to stop and be told what to do? If only, right. I thought I would be a much more passive player than I am but I like having control, I like driving. I like people asking my opinion. But I think it might be too much. All I have right now is writing confessionals and basically pouring my heart out. Idk, I hope I can figure something out.

-Lindsey
#halsey
Loveita Adams, Hali, Domenick and 1 others liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Once again another phenomenal read. 🐝

Your journey throughout this has been fascinating and so rootable. And I can't express just how much I love your updates and personality. I've only tackled the IM reader here a couple few times. And so your updates and feelings are always so appreciated, thank you for always taking the time to go into detail in these. 🖤
Lindsey liked this

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Group