--7th Place - Voted out 5-2--
By Lindsey
Alright so remember that mistake I made with Rodney? This is like Rodney adjacent lol.

Basically I tried to like do something stupid af by doing a trust building exercise with Shirin. I think I massively fucked up and I have no one to talk to. I considered telling :100: but I don't want to deal with it right now.

So I'm like I'm just tell Shirin the truth... I'm NEVER fucking doing that again (another note to self). Basically just talked myself into a corner now I'm trying to not message her and play it cool af so I don't say anything else stupid. So to lay the groundwork for this story, we are working to get Genie out but you know how Will wanted to fabricate the lie to Jacob and all them and tell them Genie was the mastermind behind everything? So he also wanted to just come up with this super long winded story where he just tells Shirin and Tyler that Genie and Ricard are after Tyler but I just didn't want to fucking get tripped up in one of Will's lies and I figured I've been honest with Jay and Jacob so what could possibly go wrong?! Turns out a lot lol.

So I tell Shirin, I don't want to throw anyone under the bus, but I feel like Will is creating a lot of paranoia around this whole thing for no reason (which is fucking true, like I want to work with Shirin and I don't want to leave her out of the plan OR the vote). So then I basically say so I'm like Genie and Ricard are big threats blah blah. And she's like "oh so they're not really going after Tyler?" then I'm like FUCK I fucked up.. so then I kinda saved it by saying like "oh no they def want to go after Tyler just not at this vote but we don't want to risk it so I think Will's just ramping up the paranoia for this vote but I wanted to get it off my chest"... and added "whoever goes after OG Maus now or later needs to go" blah blah.

But I do the very Lindsey thing where I just over talk when I'm lying like it's a big tell lol. Luckily this is the first time I think I've done it in the game so I don't think she'll notice. So I'm just talking myself into a corner but I gotta lay off. Why isn't she logging on?! Dammit. I'm freaking out. Anyway, alright yeah like there's nobody here I can talk to about this rn. I know she is loyal to Tyler it was so obvious by how she was messaging me back. That already worried me but this just makes it worse.

DAMMMMMMMMITTTTTT FUCK

So we are trying to get Genie out tonight, idk how we can keep it together (mostly referring to myself rn).

Domenick, Hali liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts