--7th Place - Voted out 5-2--
And... this is the merge you've all been waiting for! Hope tonight's tribal was a good show of what this endgame can do to you.
  1. What was your reaction to tribal council, and to how much votes were given out to Tyler and Jessica? How do you go about this after Jessica left?
  2. How are you moving forward? Is your trust in anyone shattered, or have you found a strong group to be a part of? Are you going solo?
  3. Where do you think the balance of power is on the tribe right now?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Posts Group Group
And... this is the merge you've all been waiting for! Hope tonight's tribal was a good show of what this endgame can do to you

1. What was your reaction to tribal council, and to how much votes were given out to Tyler and Jessica? How do you go about this after Jessica left?

Not surprised she left, just surprised my plan worked... like holy actual fuck. I did it. I did it. Lindsey did it. Remember that. I came up with the plan and didn't stupidly play my idol even though I was starting to freak the fuck out. This was fully, 100% my plan. Will wants me to tell Jacob it was planted by someone else but I don't want to do that. I want this to be my move. If they come after me, let them. I am ready. This was all for Hali, this was for them flipping. This was for my peace of mind. Nothing else matters. I am here to play. 

2. How are you moving forward? Is your trust in anyone shattered, or have you found a strong group to be a part of? Are you going solo?

I trust the people I voted with.... kinda... I mean not really, I trust myself only rn but I trust my moves and my read on people up to this point. I need to work on building trust back with Jacob. I need him in the finals with me, him and Will if I even have a chance. I am always solo. Hali isn't here. I think I need to figure out a way to go after Genie next. She is my biggest threat socially.

3. Where do you think the balance of power is on the tribe right now?

Still with #halsey... lol idk I'm trying to stay positive. I need to wiggle my way through this game somehow.

Anyway, Hali, this was fully for you. I worked all weekend to make this happen. I broke up a trio and took a number away from Crete. Solidified my partnership with Will, cemented my relationship with Tyler, continued building trust with Shirin. I'm riding high but I can't get comfortable. There is still a lot of damage control I need to do now. Also, Rachel gave me the 1st clue to the hidden immunity idol.

I hope you are doing well.

-Lindsey
#halsey

Catalie, Susie Smith, Hali and 1 others liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts