--7th Place - Voted out 5-2--
By Lindsey
Something feels off... 

​​​​​​This whole plan seems good in theory but there are so many moving pieces and everything would have to actually go perfectly right. Between me and Will, we have talked to the other 6 as much as we can. I mean so much rides on having to trust 8 people fully and being open with each other but something to me feels weird. It's not sitting well.
​​​​​​ 
I have decided it is not in my best self interest at all to play an idol for Tyler. He is expecting me and Will to basically save him tonight. Plus, if I play it for him and Taylor does end up playing idol and I don't win immunity this leaves me vulnerable. Like thinking about it, say in the situation the votes are all nullified then the revote I would clearly be a target bc I was in with Jay so he'll know I had a big hand in this. Like it just doesn't make any sense for me.

Plus, on the other end of the stick if we do pull this off, Jessica does actually leave tonight Jay will know I'm the one that did it. I've been talking to him the most about the sides going after each other, and he knows I'm after Jessica and Taylor. So there's that. I would then need my idol at 13 for sure.

This is the part of having the idol that absolutely sucks... Like being worried when to play it and to play it correctly and I don't want to overthink this entire thing it will blow up in my face.

I feel like I have no control over this game at all... Like I'm trying to put on a front but it's like not working. 

All I see is obvious stuff. Like Genie is a massive threat to me and I feel like I can't do anything about it. I think everyone knows outside of me what is going on but me... I think I just need to wait for people to come to me now today to figure out what's going on, I can't be the one forcing conversations today at all otherwise it will just eat at me.

Yesterday I was actually feeling good. Like how quickly things change on my end. Idk what to do. If I feel any amount of doubt I'll play the idol (or if someone does play it on Jess) or something crazy just happens like people start whispering and I'm out of the whispers. 

I just have a feeling and it's not a good one.

-Lindsey

Hali liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts