--7th Place - Voted out 5-2--
Update

After taking to Jay, Jacob, Will, Rachel, Shirin, etc. late last night I basically came up with a sort of complicated plan that might (??) actually work for the vote on Sunday. I say complicated because there are a lot of different elements that have to basically work perfectly for this to happen at the 14 vote. 

I know that after basically talking extensively with Jay, he is not willing at all to flip and go against Jessica and Taylor. I saved him at the last vote going into merge basically for this exact reason that I know he has ties to Tay and Jessica that I can use to get to them. But idk I thought pre-merge that maybe if I saved him that there would be a chance he would flip to help me on this vote? But you know there are no free lunches on Survivor. But it's fine, anyway I ended up trying something else.

So I know Jay isn't planning to flip for a fact... he just won't do it. But he actually came up with two alternatives. This first suggestion was to do a split vote between Tyler and Erika for the first one. I heard him out, essentially told him I didn't like that idea and flat out that Jess and Taylor voted out Hali so is there any chance we can work something out. It's so weird because basically I feel really open with him to talk strategy, like can be this is the offer I am putting on the table for you and he can say no/yes. I kinda like that lol. So anyway he said he is definitely not going to flip on Tay and Jessica, it will ruin his game and he would break bonds with that group that he needs for the game. So like, okay fine. He messages me that he has something else he wants to talk about that could benefit both of us so next time he gets online we can talk about it.

Last night, I log on. Jay is on, and he says "look, I know what we can do that can potentially benefit both of us and we can come to an agreement", I'm like okay let's talk. So Jay mentions that we can basically try to split the vote between Bret and Tyler. (1) this is good for me because I don't like either of them; (2) I can build trust with Jay; (3) Bret apparently wants Jay out; (4) he did also vote for Car/Hali. So we talk it through and I'm like thinking okay this could potentially work. (TBH, anyone that is reading this right now, I am still thinking I for sure DO NOT what to do this, I want Jess or Taylor out) but I am def telling Jay yes I like this idea bc at this point I know he isn't flipping on Tay and Jessica.

So then I see Will is online and I am like fuck it, let me toss this idea out to Will that I have. What if I fucking tell Jay I am just in on the split vote between Tyler and Bret? I can tell Jay that basically I can get like Rhodes people on board, and we will all vote for Bret. I mean, okay, not really tho. I will TELL JAY that we are going to all vote for Bret but I will tell Rhodes people to actually slam votes on Jessica. We will just sell it hard to everyone that we are splitting.

So I was thinking, 9 votes in on this from our side.

Lindsey
Will 
Tyler (Will messaged Tyler)
Shirin (I messaged Shirin)
Ricard (Will is talking to Ricard, but I messaged him on the side)
Genie (I still need to talk to Genie)
Rachel (I need to work on this)

Erika (I messaged her, and she hates Jess lol).

That's one element... like we need to just get enough people to be in on "the split" and "vote for Bret" but really vote for Jessica.

Jay said for sure his 5 will go for the split.

That's what I have right now... I'm really trying. 

As far as the idol goes, I thought about 2 alternatives. 
  1. I can play this for Tyler at 14 if there is any doubt he is going home. I can use this as a sign of trust to work with him. Last night, Will talked me up to him like crazy and he finally started talking game to me. He said that Erika did in fact throw Hali under the bust at the Hali vote or something?? So yeah, dis bitch gotta go. 
  2. (I thought about this long last night, probably more likely) I wait until 12, see where the votes are going.... and like an hour before tribal, I tell Genie first to not tell anyone but I have been holding onto the idol and I want to play it, then like I also tell Will. I tell both of them as a sign of trust that I needed to keep it to myself this entire time. I would need to tell Will because he would feel backstabbed if I didn't.
Ugh so okay there is this part of me that thinks this plan on Sunday can actually work.... but would it be a crazy fucking play to just play the idol for Tyler????? I will get so many brownie points for this, and this will totally eliminate any doubt that he goes home, and I can idol out Jessica. He will come back and I can work on that relationship with him. I would still need to cut him to keep Shirin in my court. Idk what to do, I really don't. But I want to do a crazy idol play could this be it. I wouldn't tell anyone about it tho, I would just to do it. It would be akin to the Parvati play in H v. V. I would also hope that doing that and NOT telling Will or anyone they would understand why and they would respect the move?? Idk so many things could go wrong but this could also just like cement my place in the game. It would be nuts. It would be a big move. So idk. Part of me wants to say if I can get like 20 likes on this post I will do it... Maybe?? 

Also I should probably explain that I think he doesn't have an idol, they are all now thinking Taylor does so if he catches any wind he would play it for Jess.

I don't know what to do yet.

Hali, Mike liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts