--7th Place - Voted out 5-2--
By Lindsey
I need a break from this game... 

Yeah, I mean so they merged last night. Wanted to give a quick update cause I almost started crying in the shower apparently.

So we all got to merge, met up with Shirin, we just started spilling the tea. Apparently she is just fucking furious about how that vote went down, like... basically, I just flat out told her, like "look, I wanted to clear the air, but I know Hali trusted you a ton and you built a good relationship with her and if she did actually write your name down I know she never would have wanted to, she was probably doing it cause they thought they were splitting the votes". And I was like, "I wanted to let you know that I know she only ever had nice things to say about it and if anything were to happen to her that I know I can trust you". Honestly, it made me so sad cause she is like the first person to actually, like really feel bad about you leaving that's playing? She's not being fake and being nice about it to me like everyone else. She feels super backstabbed by Jessica and Taylor, apparently they were the ones that flipped. And she told me everything that happen how the two of them were supposed to vote with you and apparently they flipped first to get Carolyn out and then like right after you do the right move and you go right to them and tell them you want to keep working with them on the next one and apparently those a-holes GHOSTED YOU??? Fuck them so hard. Shirin is mad af too. She fucking hates Jessica after that.

So she is so fucking hungry to get rid of Jessica and I am down. #1 on the hit list I guess. Shirin is close to Tyler and although I want to get him out soon, Genie is right we need him for some votes, especially because right now he didn't write your name down or anything.

I'm teetering in the middle like everyone on Cretes side thinks I want Tyler out then everyone on Rhodes thinks I want anyone else. 

Genie apparently likes me so much she wants to have a Final 2. But like, tbh, I think she will beat me handedly in the finals, regardless of any moves I make or have made. So I mean of course, I said yes, I'm not gonna say no, I just need to figure out what I am going to do there too... like I either just need to come out way more in front and risk being more visible... because otherwise I have no chance. That just means I need to play that idol correctly, I don't even know what that looks like cause I feel like I'm actually in a decent position now and I only have 3 more rounds before I do it. I still don't want to tell anyone about it. Also, I'm pretty sure Tyler has the Zakros idol which doesn't surprise me in the slightest. So of course, I told as many people as I can and told them to pass it on. lol. Idk I'm a bitch.

It's shitty af you're not here. Like no joke, it makes me kinda sick. I thought I was over it but I guess I'm not. Like they just sacrificed you to move themselves further and it makes me sick.

It also makes me sick to make Final deals with people, and how many people almost come to me,
like does everyone just think I am severely underplaying in this game? I have had a hand in every vote after Mike in one way or another (minus the fucking night Kam 4 all tried to take me out when Nina left), and since then my name hasn't been on a piece of parchment. It also just makes me sick to talk to Jessica and Taylor about anything, knowing full well what they did but it's the fucking game and I need to do it. 

Honestly, I have never said this out loud or like actually admitted it but I wanted to go to the end with you, even if it meant me losing. Like I didn't even care. I just wanted to plot with you and have fun. The most ironic part about all of this is like I had the best partner in this game and you're the only person that never came up to me with a final 2 and vice versa. It was like just fucking understood. I can't ever get over that, now I'm just like sure I'll go with everyone to the end, I don't care I just want those 5 out. 

I'm so sad fuck all of it.

I am so sad you aren't here and I can only plot to you it's so one-sided. You're the only one besides all the people reading these that knows I have the idol, I just wish your torch was lit.

#halsey

Hali, Domenick, James Zinkand and 2 others liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Lindsey
Are these confessionals just turning into me bitching lol. I guess so.

This is what Tyler just sent me :eyeroll:

I'm disappointed that Hali is gone too. We were finally getting close I thought. She was such a sweetheart ❤️

No he's not! He was totally coming after us lol.

Idk how I am going to survive this merge with these people, lol.

Shirin, me, Ricard (and I'm sure Genie) are probably the only ones on the same page. Rachel said she'd be down to go for Jess too. But everyone else is literally just eating out of the palms of her and Taylor. Why? Who are these people. And why does everyone love them so much.

Apparently :100: :woozy::inlove: made a Final 3 deal (What yiu think?) with me, Jacob, and him. He was like What yiu think? I'm like well... ummm, not gonna say no. So like apparently I'm now going to the Final 3 with Jacob and Will, lmao. Like. I don't agree with anything they want to do. Jacob wants me to keep "an open mind" about Jess and Taylor (yeah, ok), and also do a split vote between Tyler and Erika. So does Jay. I'm like okay yeah that sounds like an amazing plan. Isn't a major red flag all these peeps want Jess around? Like she's a flipper, her messages are annoying, and she's just annoying. Tyler and Erika are like nonfactors right now. I know Tyler is a threat but like he also is hated by everyone (now including Will, I got him on the Anti-Tyler Train :strong:) so he will be a target soon enough.

This group of 14 is going to be a mess. Like... the votes are gonna be everywhere and I feel like I have no control. It worries me because I have no control over Sunday I feel like, I have no idea what's going to happen next, and by Tuesday I for sure need to use the idol powerfullllly. How do I do that? Why did you leave me here along with these people? There's only like 4 people left in the game I feel like I can actually stand. Rachel, Shirin, Ricard, and Genie. Shirin and me are like boom, bam, thank you ma'am. 

Also, yeah, so I think a Final 3, jokes aside with Will and Jacob is my best shot, lol. Jacob is socially awkward and Will is Will. I can twist him around in circles in the finals. Me and Genie had a good laugh about taking him too.

But like the fact is, Jacob is now too close to Will and he wants to consult moves with me because he thinks I'm in on the 3 with them. Like did he learn nothing from the Final 3 I made with him and Dom? lol

So Jacob needs to go so I break him and Will apart (maybe), Tyler needs to go because I need to get in closer with Shirin. The five need to go for what they did to #halsey.

Then I need to figure out a crazy play with idol so that if I do go to the Finals with Genie she has no chance. I mean, I love the girl but still... or... do I take Rachel and Will?????????? What yiu think?? What do I do. Halp pls. 

Okay bye.

Hali, Loveita Adams liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts