--7th Place - Voted out 5-2--
By Lindsey
I'm glad I can bitch... 

I might have slept like 1 hour total and I even took melatonin. I did cry, I am like still in shock. I seriously thought like I can sleep on it and I'll be fine. I'm awake but I'm not, this sucks.

I know I can talk to Hali so all I have to say rn is this fucking sucks so hard. I'm so sad. I'm going to be in Philly in May for the tough mudder for 5 days so if I can meet you that will be rad (if the mods let us lol) I will hopefully be feeling better by then, ha. Most of these confessionals might be directed at you, so I feel like I can talk and complain about :100::inlove:.  I'm sure I'll have more to directly say to you but right now I can't it's seriously killing me and I feel so guilty, like I should have asked the mod if I can send you the idol. Right now this is my biggest fucking regret of my entire game.

So right now I'm fucking furious because I think Tyler basically got in with the Crete boys and is cutting the girls. I really think Shirin in next now. 

As it stands now, if my tribe goes to Tribal Council, I am essentially the swing vote. You've got the queer side with Bradley that's Genie-Will-Lindsey-Ricard-Bradley. Then on the other side you have Domenick-Jacob-Rachel-Jay-Lindsey. I'm essentially, I guess, the swing vote. If you asked me last night before this shit went down I wanted to blindside Dom because playing with him is literally suffocating. Now I know he has a burning desire to get Tyler out, so I'm like do I just fucking swing to work with that 4 and just decimate OG Maus for what they fucking did to Hali last night? That would involve me having to vote Bradley out then Will next. Idk and it's like 2 votes between whatever fucking swap.

I was seriously considering doing that but I log into the pineapple chat and Domenick is like trying to convince our now fake ass 6 that whoever has the idol should fess up so we can use this to our benefit for the alliance. Lol. Who do you think I am? Do none of these people watch Survivor? Knowledge is power. Me having it ensures you don't, me not telling you also ensures you don't know who has it. Why would I ever ever in my right mind give that information up to you? Don't fucking blackmail me with the word trust after you fucking came to me to make a 6 alliance (that I came up with), and one vote later fucking tell me you want to come after (my perceived) number 1 in this game, Will. Does he think I'm just stupid? tbh, this is my issue with him, he just has an opinion and he believes it's the right one no matter what.

So yeah Genie messages me "Dom wanted me to post that in the chat" like her and I both know I probably have the idol and I'm not saying shit. Genie is a good player. 

So idk I guess now cause he's so fucking idol hungry I might just need to get this bitch out now. He's getting in my way. 

If we merge at 12 I can probably get them to load the votes on me and get Tyler out like Kelley Wentworth style. That would be a lot of work but not impossible...

I think I need to just keep talking to Rachel, she said she wanted us "to have a future together" and like tbh now, I'd be down? I always want a future. 

Idk ya, I need to chill tf out and deal with this Dom shit, and kiss ass like crazy. Ass kisser Lindsey. What there's 5 girls left now? Maybe Will was right afterall.

-Lindsey
#halsey

Hali, Sherri, Mike and 3 others liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Lindsey
Fuck it, I'm absolutely destroyed. Like I have to keep this shit up with Dom and I just don't have the mental energy for it. My best friend literally got voted out, I feel immensely guilting for not sending it to her. It was a sign like I found it hours before she leaves. I should have at least asked the mod. This is the worst feeling right now. And he keeps talking about the idol to me, and I keep having to fake shit. And now I'm at the point where I'm like "Look bro, my friend just got voted out, leave me alone" to distract him from this idol. Hali, you'd  be fine with me using this right??? I feel like you would.

Now I'm working on Will to tell him it's all Tyler's fault and they're going for Shirin next. He's now like let's avenge Hali. That's right 💯 is in. He's now encouraging me. Look how the tables have turned.

I want to idol Tyler out and whoever the fuck ruined her game. It's fucking over for them even if I lose trying.

-Lindsey
Hali liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Kimmi Kappenberg
Lindsey wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:59:34 am
I know I can talk to Hali so all I have to say rn is this fucking sucks so hard. I'm so sad. I'm going to be in Philly in May for the tough mudder for 5 days so if I can meet you that will be rad (if the mods let us lol)  

As far as this goes, once the game's over there's no more secret aliases and we'll have a reunion on Discord for all the players to reconnect and join the alumni community so yeah, you could definitely reach out to her and organize that at that point. I still keep in touch with some people from my seasons and I first played in 2014. I even invited a few to my wedding a few years back. I knew they couldn't come because of distance but the invite was there. Stranded is really cool like that and it's really fun to see genuine friendships form in these games. 
Lindsey, Hali, Susie Smith liked this

Kimmi Kappenberg