--7th Place - Voted out 5-2--
Another night, another player down. As we work our way through the week, please share your thoughts with us.

1. Have you made any big mistakes in your game play so far? What do you wish you would have done differently? How would that have affected your game?

2. What do you make of the person voted off Zakros tonight? How will that affect your game down the road?

3. If you could offer advice to one player on your tribe, what would it be and who would you say it to?

4. Did the right person go home tonight? Who's next at risk?

5. Please provide a combined trust ranking of players on both tribes.

Many of you have done video confessionals (yes, it's really okay!) We love to see them and thank you for your efforts! Voice confessionals are awesome as well! Google Recorder and Smart Voice Recorder are super easy to use and you can also post the text readout!!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Group Custom
It was a bad night for #halsey. I'm devastated. Dom won't stfu about the idol. Bro, we get it, someone has it, move the fuck on. It ain't you. I should have thrown the challenge to get rid of you. FUCKKK I AM SO MAD. Don't mind me, this will be an emotional rant. I am sorry in advance.

1. Have you made any big mistakes in your game play so far? What do you wish you would have done differently? How would that have affected your game?

Yes, I didn't blindside Dom tonight. I knew when I saw two women go she would be struggling but I really thought she would message me something. Idk. I should have thrown the challenge, which at my core I don't believe in but fuck this shitty af. Hali, I am so sorry. I am so sad. 

2. What do you make of the person voted off Zakros tonight? How will that affect your game down the road?

I'm angry at this question. She was my ride or die, she was the only person I felt like I wasn't lying to in this entire game. I wanted to meet back up with her on Thursday and let her know I found the idol today. Idk what to do now on Thursday and going forward. I feel like I have no ties over there at all. That fucker Tyler is still in the game. Now do I work with Dom to get this POS out and just get Will out next? Idk. Idk it's too late because the five of already want this dude out. 

3. If you could offer advice to one player on your tribe, what would it be and who would you say it to?

Dom needs to stop being so machismo and listen more. He's being to nice, his social game is overpowering and people see through it.

4. Did the right person go home tonight? Who's next at risk?

FUCK NO. Is there a twist for her to come back or something?

Dom is prob going home next on our tribe. But if Zakros loses again, I bet it's Shirin. More girls down, yay.

5. Please provide a combined trust ranking of players on both tribes.

This is too much and I only trust myself rn. At least Hali can read these?  That's what the Mod said so I guess that's a silver lining. Maybe I'll just only talk to all of you reading these now. 

Loveita Adams, Hali, Dean Kowalski and 3 others liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Girl, please do NOT ever be sorry for emotionally ranting in confessionals. That's what they are here for, and this shit is therapeutic. Get it out and make no apologies. Thank you for giving us your raw and real feelings. Also, just so you know the lot of us are used to people being bitchy or talking shit in these lul So you're not doing anything unnatural, this is all normal. 🖤

That said, sorry for your loss with Hali, #halsey was everything and I'm sorry you lost her tonight. I know it's going to bee rough going forward without a number one, but there are hella peeps left in this to bond with. I know that no one will take her spot, but you'll figure shit out. We beelieve in you. 🐝

Stay strong and keeping killing this shit, you're doing great all things considered. 
Lindsey liked this

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
Catalie wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:56:23 pm Girl, please do NOT ever be sorry for emotionally ranting in confessionals. That's what they are here for, and this shit is therapeutic. Get it out and make no apologies. Thank you for giving us your raw and real feelings. Also, just so you know the lot of us are used to people being bitchy or talking shit in these lul So you're not doing anything unnatural, this is all normal. 🖤

That said, sorry for your loss with Hali, #halsey was everything and I'm sorry you lost her tonight. I know it's going to bee rough going forward without a number one, but there are hella peeps left in this to bond with. I know that no one will take her spot, but you'll figure shit out. We beelieve in you. 🐝

Stay strong and keeping killing this shit, you're doing great all things considered. 
The lot of us are also used to being bitchy and talking shit in these. :heart:

People have also cried on video. 

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom