--7th Place - Voted out 5-2--
Still got more than half a week to go until the next break! Let's see if you can still maintain your sanity by the end of it all.
  1. Talk of idols and idol clues have been a thing for a couple days now. Do you see yourself getting close to the answer yet? Do you think it's been found already or not? Who, besides yourself, would you be okay with finding the idol, and who do you NOT want to get the idol?
  2. We are now at F17. How much has the game changed for you since F17 in Stranded in the Aegean Sea, versus your place at F17 in Stranded in Crete/Rhodes?
  3. Let's talk alliances. Are you in any right now? If you're part of multiple, how loyal are you to them? Are you worried about anyone else being part of an alliance? What do you hope to gain by being in them?
  4. Who on your tribe right now is likely safe from the next tribal council or two? Who do you think is in hot water and likely to be voted out? What about your own danger level?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Posts Group Group
Good morning! Coffee and strat chat time.

1. Talk of idols and idol clues have been a thing for a couple days now. Do you see yourself getting close to the answer yet? Do you think it's been found already or not? Who, besides yourself, would you be okay with finding the idol, and who do you NOT want to get the idol?

I received the second clue to the idol yesterday from Dom. I do not see myself getting close to the answer yet. I think it's some kind of saint or a Greek god/goddess but I need more time to look. It may have been found already; my guess is that if it has, Jacob would have found it by now but he just isn't telling anybody. I don't feel comfortable with anyone besides myself finding the idol, lol. If I find the idol, I know I'll have it and I'll trust myself to use it the way I want.

2. We are now at F17. How much has the game changed for you since F17 in Stranded in the Aegean Sea, versus your place at F17 in Stranded in Crete/Rhodes?

Final 17 in Rhodes for me was very much #halsey preservation. That was when knew our tribe had to keep winning immunities for her and I to have a chance. I would say it was more straightforward than the position I am in now. Now I feel like there's so many connections and relationships that have formed, all with varying amounts of complexity and layers that weren't there in F17 in Rhodes. Like in that OG tribe it was very clear, hey, I'm on the bottom and I need to suck up to people, here it's I am floating between people, trying to navigate something and figuring out the best move for me. It's a lot more complicated now. I'll probably get to this more later.

3 & 4. Let's talk alliances. Are you in any right now? If you're part of multiple, how loyal are you to them? Are you worried about anyone else being part of an alliance? What do you hope to gain by being in them? Who on your tribe right now is likely safe from the next tribal council or two? Who do you think is in hot water and likely to be voted out? What about your own danger level?

As you all know, there is only one alliance I am fully loyal to, and that is #halsey. Currently, however, we are separated for the second time on a swapped tribe and we need to make new alliances and new connections with people. More explanations below.

On this new swapped tribe, it is extremely complicated.

We have that original 6 we created on Friday, I think that was composed of 3 pairs.

Jacob-Domenick-Will-Lindsey-Ricard-Genie

This is when it gets juicy. Then like after the 6 of us voted together on Sunday night, Domenick says he wants to talk to me, so we stay up talking. He starts to get it in my head about Tyler and Will, how they're both a threat together, and Tyler is a big threat. Then like all day yesterday, it started with Jacob and he starts saying the same thing. Dom then carries it on, and he tells me that he is worried about Will joining up with Tyler at merge so now he wants to get Bradley out first (which I wasn't okay with if you read my previous post), then Will at the next one. And me, in my very Lindsey way, I'm like "it's too soon. I know Will will be loyal to me" (not totally sure, but I know for a fucking fact I need Will for my game). In no way does it make any fucking sense to get rid of Will right now. I break all ties with OG Maus and go with new people who I don't even know... Tyler will gun after me immediately. So anyway, it's just back and forth with hours for Dom I'm like okay bro, you're gonna keep thinking you're right, give me a fucking break so I log off, whatever.

I feel like I can't actually talk to Will, so I go to Genie tell her what's up and she feels like she's having the same doubts about Dom. Idk so we start talking to tell Will and Ricard, and loop Bradley in to target Dom in case we go to tribal that night. At the same time, I can't be a fucking bitch to Dom so I tell him, yeah, I'm on board, but keep it on the DL. 

So yours truly make a Final 3 (sigh), with
Domenick-Jacob -LindseyI mean, I know what you're thinking, wtf, but did I really even have a choice? After they spent hours basically recruiting me do you say no? Who would do that lol.

So yeah, I'm basically just caught in the middle. I have like a "final 2" that Will thinks exists, but it doesn't. I'm only loyal to Hali. In fact, I'm so loyal to Hali and her and I are so on the same page, there is a mutual respect there and I feel like I don't have to tell her she is my final 2. She's just, quite simply, my ride or die. I don't need to tell her Final 2. We just tell each other we need to make so and so move for us, and we do it. She plays the way I want to play, very clean, very precise, and just at her core loyal.

So before we swapped she also tells me she built something with Ricard and Genie. And before this swap I got on well with Ricard, and I also thought Genie liked me. But it was super telling that twice she could have picked me for that idol clue, and twice she didn't. Even after telling me she didn't even trust Dom, she gives him the clue. It's all fucked. Ricard and Genie also never check in with me... like alliance/strategy wise, it feels like I'm constantly initiating. They are nice, but it's like distant. I don't know.

So many people right now trust Dom. I feel like for the last 4 votes, I have had a very clear method and have had control over where the votes were going, whether I was driving with the Tiffany, JD, Rodney votes, or in the back seat along for the ride in the Brad vote. All of these moves that I made were very decidedly moves I needed. Like Tiffany, JD, Rodney were just numbers that never really talked to me, they were just in the way. Brad just hated me. Now it's like Domenick is so in the way because Genie still trusts him, and so many people think he's out in front. Plus, he is connected to Jacob, and Jacob has no social game without him.

You ask me, Dom is the guy that needs to go next. With the 5 we did yesterday, I do think we can take him out. If not, I also have been forming a bond with Rachel over Dom's behavior, and I could probably use her. Will is not doing well emotionally right now, he seems kind of checked out after I told him he Dom was targeting him. That's the thing too, like when I find out someone is targeting me, I go balls to the walls, I don't give up. I'm just frustrated with him on some level, like he just stops caring. I want people to care.

Things on my game wish list:
  • I want to find an idol at least once in this game (preferably next one)
  • I want Will to get his fight back and try to get Dom with me
  • I want Dom out
  • I want to meet with Hali on Thursday
  • I want to win.
That's it. I hope everything comes true.

-Lindsey

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts