--7th Place - Voted out 5-2--
By Lindsey
This group of 6 has me worried...

It all seems too good to be true, and it all seems too easy. I felt uneasy about this vote all day today, and I feel like even though I have voiced my concerns and doubts to everyone in this group, I feel like they are reassuring me to the point it seems suss as all fuck. The only one that really sees me and my worry is WILL. After everything though this isn't surprising.

Let me give the breakdown and talk this through for my own sanity.

Dom
- Acting too confident in the 6
-Being way too nice to me. Like saying to calm my nerves Genie will put the only stray vote on Bradley.
-Saying that he can't believe the OG bottom feeders are doing this.
-He is talking to me a lot now about his thoughts on the idol.

Genie
-She calmed my nerves when I expressed my thoughts but assured me the 6 are in
-Since Dom told me she'd be the vote for Bradley in no way has she reassured me I'm safe tonight, and nothing will happen to me.
-I feel like she trusts Dom and Jacob a lot since the last swap/merge, so if I push this anymore it will just look bad on my end.

Ricard
-I have trusted Ricard since the second swap/merge.
-Today I mentioned my doubts about Brad but he seemed dismissive to me, like Really? I haven't heard Brad throw your name out or anything. 

Brad
-Acting overconfident
-Being condescending
-Saying that he will let me know if he hears my name
-Today he checked in to let me know my name isn't thrown out but it's either between Rachel or Bradley.
-I asked him who he is voting for and he said "Let me check with the others and get back to you"....
same fucking thing Tiffany said before she tried to vote me out the night of the Nina quit. Anyone think that's weird???

Rachel is saying it's either Brad or Bradley and nobody has made a connection with them. I don't know Rachel's connections to people on this tribe and I am weary to even talk to her that much.

Jacob only checked in with me once today, Will said the same about him. He asked if I heard another name and if I ever hear his name... Wait he just messaged me Hey. Anyways he is just acting weird, telling me if I ever hear his name to let him now.

So Will is the only person I feel like I can really voice my concerns to right now. Something's up if that's the case. IDK.

I DON'T KNOW. I AM HAVING REALLY BAD PARANOIA RIGHT NOW AND PRAYING TO THE SURVIVOR/STRANDED GODS I WON IMMUNITY TONIGHT. I NEED HELP. I'M GOING NUTS. I WANT TO BELIEVE IN THE SIX BUT MY GUT IS JUST GOING OFF. LIKE IF I'M BLINDSIDED TONIGHT I WON'T EVEN BE SURPRISED. BC I AM FEELING LIKE SOMETHING IS OFF.

Praying I won and that issue I had uploading my challenge submission didn't cost me 3 precious minutes. Good luck to me.

-Lindsey

Cochran liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts