--7th Place - Voted out 5-2--
Welcome to the swap! And to the weekend, having a good 2 day break. Try not to take too much time off though, talk to your new tribemates as much as you can. Also, be sure to check out the board tomorrow for further news about the individual immunity challenge that is non-live!
  1. Tell us of your first impressions of the new tribe. Who do you hate, who do you like, who do you wish swapped with you, who do you wish didn't swap with you, etc. Give us the lowdown. Do you like this tribe better than the one you were just on, or not? How do you see your position on this new tribe?
  2. This past week, there was a game merge followed by a swap after just two rounds, meeting people you've only just met. With the weekend coming around, do you think things will stabilize in time for Sunday?
  3. To be blunt, what's your new short term and long term strategy?
  4. How did your old tribe do during last challenge? Was there anything you would have done differently?
  5. Jeff revealed that on Sunday, you will start to receive new idol clues for your new tribes. Are you going to jump on that opportunity to search for the idol right away, or not? Would you work on it solo, or do you plan to work on it with anyone else? Are you worried of other idols in play currently?
  6. How do you feel about Sunday being the final double Tribal Council of the season? Is there anyone on your tribe that you'd be okay with voting out?
  7. Have you played Cars 2 on PSP?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:28:27 pm Welcome to the swap! And to the weekend, having a good 2 day break. Try not to take too much time off though, talk to your new tribemates as much as you can. Also, be sure to check out the board tomorrow for further news about the individual immunity challenge that is non-live!
  1. Tell us of your first impressions of the new tribe. Who do you hate, who do you like, who do you wish swapped with you, who do you wish didn't swap with you, etc. Give us the lowdown. Do you like this tribe better than the one you were just on, or not? How do you see your position on this new tribe?
  2. This past week, there was a game merge followed by a swap after just two rounds, meeting people you've only just met. With the weekend coming around, do you think things will stabilize in time for Sunday?
  3. To be blunt, what's your new short term and long term strategy?
  4. How did your old tribe do during last challenge? Was there anything you would have done differently?
  5. Jeff revealed that on Sunday, you will start to receive new idol clues for your new tribes. Are you going to jump on that opportunity to search for the idol right away, or not? Would you work on it solo, or do you plan to work on it with anyone else? Are you worried of other idols in play currently?
  6. How do you feel about Sunday being the final double Tribal Council of the season? Is there anyone on your tribe that you'd be okay with voting out?
  7. Have you played Cars 2 on PSP?

1. I'm absolutely gutted I didn't get on the same tribe with Hali. #halsey got pulled apart again, and this time, I'm going into this swap not optimistic at all. My positioning on this tribe does not look good. I feel like I have no chance right now to even make it past the first vote. 

I hate Brad. He is already tooting his horn. I knew being on a tribe would him with be terrible for my game. He keeps saying how I was gonna go for him at that third vote after Tiffany went home :dunno: His read is so bad. I was never going for him, we were going to vote for JD. He is basically flat out telling me, in his shitty, Brad way that he isn't willing to work with me at all because what I did was good gameplay and he is afraid to work with me again because I can easily outplay him. So here I am yet the fuck again. With Will. Seemingly on the bottom again, except now I just feel hopeless.

I found Jacob really annoying in the forums, and so did Ricard. 

I like Ricard and we both hate the same people and like the same people. I like Genie, I finally get to meet her and have the opportunity to play with her.

My feeling about this tribe is the Cretes men minus Bradley are really tight, and that they will try to recruit Brad on their side and gun for me. I feel like I'm not even a threat. I hate the fact that that move I made was literally a move of self-preservation. Who wouldn't go after immunity and take advantage of sending one of the Kam 4 home in my position? I feel like it's so unwinnable and I'm out of hope. That and Brad is like minimizing me? He's saying that the only reason I made that move is because of "a once-in-a-lifetime" advantage. Like, I get it. The chances of me making it through that next tribal weren't good. But don't minimize my game play. I won immunity, sent your closest ally home after you told me I had no chance after that Tribal council, got 2 of your Kam members to flip, saved a Mausolous member who has connections that I need. Don't ever minimize me. EVER. What the actual fuck. Insecure men are intimidated by women that can play, and it is so infuriating I need to deal with this. Worse even, is I don't know how. I don't know how to convince this guy to be on my side.

2. Probably everyone else would say yes to this answers but I feel like I'm constantly on pins and needles in this game.

3. I have a target on me because people think I play hard and they think I'm smart. Which is annoying because I don't think I am that smart. I feel like I've been playing on the bottom since the Mike vote and since then have consistently been trying to get my feet under me. Every move has been so short term to survive the next vote. The previous tribe I was on was a nice 2 day break. I got to meet back up with my closest ally and I felt like the votes were easy and I was in the majority but I know my luck and I know that would change fast. The only thing I can do in this new swapped tribe is try my best to not stand out and fade back as far as I can. I need to make it to the next phase. I need to be personable and try to talk to people. I need to just survive the next vote. I don't have a long-term strategy right now.

4. I felt like my old tribe did their best on the last challenge, the other tribe was just faster. 

5. I'm going to start looking for it immediately. I know my positioning and I know where I stand in this game. I don't think I have a chance without an idol. I don't want to share any information with anyone except Hali. 

6. I feel scared. I know I'm a target right off the bat. I'd be more than happy to vote out Brad, he seems so unwilling to work with me. I don't know how to even convince anyone else to go after him because he is from the Rhodes game.

7. No, lol.
James Zinkand liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts