--7th Place - Voted out 5-2--
Hope that you've gotten acclimated to this new environment. If it's anything to look forward to, you're almost to the half-way point now in terms of the number of players remaining! Let's get to the questions.
  1. This was a near unanimous vote for your tribe tonight. Was this planned by you all, or was it by a common denominator? Was JD the right choice?
  2. You can now see all 40 people on the memory wall, including people who have been eliminated, past and present. 2 people went home tonight on the Crete and Rhodes tribes. How do you react to these people leaving? How much will that affect your game moving forward? (You can also tell who went by seeing the "loser" role)
  3. Tomorrow, 2 tribes are going to tribal council and an additional 2 people will leave. Are you planning to help your tribe win the challenge tomorrow, or are you not against throwing it? Do you have a game plan for the vote is in case you do lose the challenge?
  4. Because you've now had a little bit of time to adjust to your new tribemates, how about some new trust rankings? Where do you see everyone at now? Feel free to give trust rankings to just your tribe, or to the full cast of all 3 tribes if you want!

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Group Group
Good Morning!

1. This vote was planned by us all. I personally felt like all day JD was trying to create paranoia around camp. I heard from multiple sources that he had gotten in well with Rodney and they were planning to vote together. He had gotten to talk to Rodney more than any of us combined we felt like; strategically, Hali and I felt that if he got too close to Rodney that would take Rodney away from the two of us. JD to me was also a threat because he likes to make big moves. I wasn't really sure what game he was playing even though he voted with me and Will to take out Tiffany; the very next day Will and I were worried he was trying to gun for us. I think this paranoia crept over to the new Rhodes tribe. Today, JD tried to tell me that he was voting for Rodney and I didn't believe it because I heard from so many other people that him and Rodney were getting along or voting together. We made a decision as a group to go for JD. I'm not sure if it was the right decision, but at the time I felt like it was. JD was also a threat to get back in with Brad come another swap. JD had also put my name down. I hope it was the right decision. Clearly, when I saw the votes, I realized in fact that JD really was going for Rodney and I wasn't a target so maybe I was wrong. But I didn't want to risk it. This vote was also, in my opinion, used as a way to solidify a four with Shirin and Will and build trust with Shirin. There are multiple things that factored into it.

2. I still don't know anyone on the Crete side, so I'm not sure quite yet. I feel like I need to just constantly adapt to the game and follow what I think is best for myself. As long as I'm in the game, I'm in it, and I can figure something out (or at least I hope).

3. I thought about this question this morning. If we do want to throw it. #halsey has a game plan to get rid of Erika tonight. We just don't trust her. But honestly, I've always been against throwing challenges. I feel like there is so much that could go wrong when you do that. You can automatically become a target. Things change on a dime, so I don't know. I know how I feel about it, but if it was the consensus, I'm not going to fight it, ya know? Also, when you throw a challenge, you have no idea what the other tribes are like, or the dynamics or anything. So you could in a way accidentally burn yourself in the numbers. But to answer your last question, yes, Hali and I have a game plan tonight. I would say we always do.

4. It's too much to do for the full cast of three! I don't know half of them. I would say, after sleeping a bit and talking to Ricard I like him a lot. I know it's only been a couple days but we have a lot in common and we can openly talk about strategy. He was on the bottom of the OG Kam tribe and I clearly always felt on the outs. He also dislikes a lot of the same people and is willing to work past tribal lines. Plus, I know he wants to work with Hali.

New trust rankings on the Rhodes Tribe:
1. Hali (of course)
2. Ricard (we are able to openly talk about strategy and have been bonding over OG Kam)
3.  Shirin (a very rational player, and I am working on building trust back with her again)
4. Will (always a wildcard, requires too much reassurance, and can flip at any time)
5. Rodney (Hali and I like him as our number, but he openly is saying Will called me a snake and keeps throwing me under the bus. Also, he only really checks in with Hali and doesn't really talk to me).
6. Erika (she's just shady and also Hali doesn't trust her).
Misc. Thoughts:
So I think Hali and Will are right. After the double tribal tonight, it is extremely likely that there will be another swap, I'm thinking 2 tribes of 10. Tbh, this new change does worry me. All change worries me, but I am trying my best to stay in the game. I hope that if we do swap, Hali and I can stay on the same tribe this time. I think because it will be 2/10 this time, we won't really stand out. 

I want to also say that since I've been a little bit out in front in the Rhodes game, I need to fade back a little bit. I need my name out of the spotlight. I need to get in better with people and build stronger relationships that are genuine. I need to adapt to the game, learn how to blend in like a chameleon. I don't want to be calling the shots at all right now. I am in no position to do that. Being on the bottom of OG Maus and then the Kam 4 tribe during swap has humbled me. I need to adapt to the game, the twists, and the players. The best survivor players always build good bonds with people. I think Hali has a natural ability to do that, and I can learn from her in some ways. 

I hope that I can make it through the next phase of the game and I hope #halsey can stay together throughout the next phase...

-Lindsey

Dean Kowalski, Cochran liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
So I need to think and I woke up at 4:15 AM and I'm brain blocked lol.

Hali and I had been discussing Erika would be next on the chopping block because we really can't trust her but today we somehow came up with an idea to go for Rodney? I think this benefits my game more than Hali's but I'm not sure. This might be the first strategic decision we actually disagreed on a bit today. 

My thinking was this: Rodney is in tight with Hali more so than me. He talks to her more. I have a better relationship with Erika. Though I know I can't trust her, my gut says I trust her over Rodney because yesterday he was telling everyone I'm a snake because Will said it during the challenge.

My thinking is that Hali and I are at the bottom of OG Maus, so if we keep Erika, we can also pull in Ricard who can then get Genie. This is for #halsey. Now that I type this I'm worried about Erika. Either decision is has its risks.

While we're on the note, I think I said something stupid to Ricard which is bugging me but my writing it down maybe I can try to get it out of my system. I had mentioned to him about whispering to Genie to try and get Tyler out... yeah, I know, it was dumb. I mean I ran it by Hali though she said to at least try and see what he says. But now I'm like oh fuck what if word gets out to Tyler. I'm hoping if I don't bring it up anymore and try to step back he will not say anything. This basically started because Tyler apparently told Ricard he thinks me and Will are the biggest gamers in OG Maus. Me?! No. I hate that the target is on me. I hate that Tyler said that but now I know what he thinks about me for sure, it's been confirmed. He was already a target to me.

Right now people I'm really worried about are Brad and Tyler in a swap. That would be the worst case scenario to get on a tribe with if I'm alone. I'd be number one on the hit list and probably gone immediately. Why? No matter what I do, will I always have this target on me? I need to get out of this shit storm somehow.
Sherri liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts