--7th Place - Voted out 5-2--
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format:

Episode 01
Joaquin

I can't stand the smell of you sweating out the alcohol from yesterdays reward. Please leave my island.

-Make sure to put either the round number, day, or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show. Comments are highly encouraged :)

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote/comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of the Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked-in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Lindsey
DAY 14
JD.

I'm sorry bro. I love your passion for the game but not at the expense of my own.

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Lindsey
DAY 14 
JD

I'm sorry bro. I love your passion for the game but not at the expense of my own.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Lindsey
DAY 18
Brad

You've repeatedly dragged my name through the mud in this game, and enough is enough. Say hi to Tiffany. Adios mate.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Lindsey
DAY 18 
Brad

You've repeatedly dragged my name through the mud in this game, and enough is enough. Say hi to Tiffany. 

Lindsey

• Jury
By Lindsey
DAY 21
Dom

The second Will's name came out of your mouth I was plotting against you. I told you it was a bad move. I wish you all the best outside the game. 

Lindsey

• Jury
By Lindsey
DAY 22
Bradley

I am so sorry. I feel really bad about this but I need to go with the majority. You are such a nice kid and good luck with tennis and college. It was really nice getting to know you this season. 

Lindsey

• Jury
By Lindsey
DAY 25
Jessica

This is payback for that Day 20 vote. Forget you, go home, goodbye.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Lindsey
Genie

Nothing but respect and love, you're just a massive threat. So much fun getting to know you, and I hope we can be friends outside the game. 

Lindsey

• Jury
By Lindsey
DAY 26
Genie

Nothing but respect and love, you're just a massive threat. So much fun getting to know you, and I hope we can be friends outside the game. 

Lindsey

• Jury
By Lindsey
DAY 27
Taylor

Nothing personal, you're just too big of a threat. 

Lindsey

• Jury
By Lindsey
4/6/22
Tyler

I never trusted you. You play too safe and you're predictable.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Lindsey
DAY 29
Shirin

Pretty sure it's me tonight. This is my hail mary. 

Lindsey

• Jury
By Lindsey
DAY 32
Wendell

You're annoying and arrogant af.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Lindsey
DAY 34
Wendell

I know you're all planning to vote me out tonight so my vote probably won't count anyway. -Lindsey

Lindsey

• Jury
By Lindsey
FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - WINNER
Wendell

I said I would vote for the best player in the Final 3 and you're sitting next to 2 goats. This was a no brainer. Congrats on the win! 

Lindsey

• Jury
By Lindsey
Final Tribal Council - Winner Vote 
Wendell
This was a no brainer. Congrats on the win!

Lindsey

• Jury