--4th Place - Voted out 3-1--
SINGLE DIGITS BABY!!! Congrats to you guys making it to FINAL NINE 🥳🥳🥳

We're getting into endgame now. From 40 people to 9. Have fun with this much needed weekend break, before we get into the final week of the season! Aegean Sea is almost over, yet there's still a bit more ahead, so let's do some reflecting together.
Chill with DK Chillin!
  1. Describe your Stranded experience so far. It's been almost a month since this game first began. What did you think you were getting into when you first signed up? Is this like anything you've done before? Are you having a good time? What are some differences of your opinion on this game from Day 1, to right now? List some ups and downs you've been through this season.
  2. Today's tribal council was whisperless, but still intriguing nonetheless. What do you make of all the talk going around in there about goats? Do you think there are any goats right now, or is it hogwash? Do you think you might be perceived to be one? Does your end strategy involve bringing goats to the end, or do you want to cull them before they have a chance to make it there?
  3. Think of FTC, Final Tribal Council. Who do you think you fare best against to win the game? Who do you think would be difficult to beat if they sat next to you?
  4. Similarly to the above question, who do you think has excellent shots going into next week to win this game if they make it to the end? Is there anyone who has low or even impossible odds to win if they make it to the end?
  5. Jury management is said to be something super important to start taking into account in this stage of the game. Do you believe there are/will be any bitter jurors? If you make it to jury, would you be one of them? How do you go about making sure that a jury will vote for you to win the game?
  6. Since it's the weekend, let's do an updated trust rankings list. Tell us who's your top ally and who's your sworn enemy.
Now, get some shut eye. You're going to need it for next week.

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Group Group
By Erika
I don’t want to work with Will or Bret.   As arrogant as Wendell is, I prefer him to the others whether I win or lose.  Jay told me to watch out for Wendell which I was delighted to hear.  

I like Shirin but ugh.  I still prefer her to Bret and Will who actually think they are good players. 😂 

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Erika
So, the plan right now is to blindside Wendell.  The lame six of Shirin, Will, Jay, Jacob, Wendell and Bret plan on splitting the vote on myself, Rachel or Lindsey.

Jay approached me with a plan to vote for Wendell in a 4-3-2 vote with myself, Rachel and Lindsey which  is funny because I don’t even consider myself aligned with them. 😂. Jay could be playing me and he spilled this plan far too early, but I think he’s in too deep now?  He told me that Bret explained to him that Wendell wanted him (Jay) out after this next vote.

Wendell sent me the most arrogant messages after Ricard was voted out saying that he has moved on to people he actually trusted.  I’m like 🥱. I’ll let him think he’s running the show but it’ll be great satisfaction writing his name down tomorrow.

Will is the absolute worst btw.  Terrible grammar, arrogant, thinks he’s playing a good game when he’s playing the worst, so it’ll be equally satisfying watching him see Wendell leave unless he’s tipped off before.

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts