--4th Place - Voted out 3-1--
Another day/night in the grind everyone, so let's get to it!
  1. Tonight's tribal was showstopping! Whispers galore, Lindsey playing an idol. What do you make of it? How do you feel about Taylor going to jury, is that beneficial to you or not, and why?
  2. Would you agree that a Crete/Rhodes split is visible, and that loyalty to one's original game is big factor? Or do you think the two games are more blurred by now? Do you find yourself sticking with your OG season from Aegean Sea, or are you fine with hopping over and working with who you need to?
  3. Who do you think has found the last hidden idol? If nobody yet, how hard are you going to search for it? Hope the hunt goes well! Have you received any clues yet to help you?
  4. Not including winning the season, what is one goal left in the game that you want to cross off of your bucket list? It can be anything minor or major you want, personal or game. Is there any unfinished business, or would you feel somewhat satisfactory if you were to leave the game soon?
  5. Who is next in danger on this tribe?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Group Group
I had no idea Lindsey had an idol.  It didn’t affect things to much but I’m not sad to see Taylor go.  So many people liked him and he frees up Wendell and Jay now that he’s gone.

Wendell sent me a long message saying he feels like I’ve abandoned him and I tried to diffuse it as much as possible but he has put all his eggs in the Crete boy basket.  I’m not going to pigeon my hole into anyone group, person or alliance.   It’s fine if they think I’m with them, but I know that I’m going to continue to be as fluid and flexible as possible.

I’m in my lamb clothing right now just waiting to bring them down to the slaughter.  🔪 I’m going to continue feeding people’s ego and continue to let them believe that I’m innocent, timid and don’t have much of a mind of my own.  I think people will slowly forget my antics on the last swapped tribe but I don’t think someone like Tyler will forget that.  I have to be two steps ahead of these people.

I don’t know what I’m going to do tomorrow.  Placating Wendell when our games don’t really align is not something I’m going to continue to worry about, I will be doing what’s best for myself and myself only.

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts