--4th Place - Voted out 3-1--
We appreciate and admire your stamina as the game continues. Please share your thoughts with the viewers.  

1. Big blindside tonight with Genie joining Jessica on the jury. Were you in on that strategy? If you were left out, what are your plans moving forward? 

2. Are any of your family members involved in the game with you? What do they think about your chances? Do they have any favorites that you don't much care for? If not, have you had to make any changes in your home life because of the game? 

3. Has there been a strategic move that you regret trying or not trying? If you regretted trying it, were you able to fix things afterwards? 

4. Now that jury has started, have you changed your approach to how you play the game?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom
It’s so funny because I keep going from a lamb to a lion, lamb to lion, and now I’m back as a lamb. 🐑 I’m not sure if people perceive me that way though but I completely stepped back with the Genie vote.  I hated to see her go —- and I think I could’ve fought for her more and changed things up but I want people to see me as weak as a wild card for now.

I’m not trusting anyone.  I don’t want anyone to believe I don’t trust him but as long as I know there’s only one winner, and not an alliance or a duo, only one, I will continue to have this mentality.
Catalie liked this

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Well, it looks like there’s a majority split on Wendell/Tyler but I’m not okay with that at all.  Wendell is losing my trust rapidly and we said we are each other’s No.1’s but our paths are going different ways.  One of those Crete guys need to go tonight, period.  

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts