--4th Place - Voted out 3-1--
And... this is the merge you've all been waiting for! Hope tonight's tribal was a good show of what this endgame can do to you.
  1. What was your reaction to tribal council, and to how much votes were given out to Tyler and Jessica? How do you go about this after Jessica left?
  2. How are you moving forward? Is your trust in anyone shattered, or have you found a strong group to be a part of? Are you going solo?
  3. Where do you think the balance of power is on the tribe right now?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
It’s just crazy to me how I just can’t trust anyone!!!  Lol, I just can’t let my guard down, this is torture going through this game like this. Wendell is mad at me for not tipping him off about the Jessica vote but I was kinda over talking to people today. 😂

I’ll update more later.
Susie Smith liked this

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
I’m always plotting!!! Even if I’m not posting about it here or with others.  I don’t have any loyalty to anyone but me.  So, looks like a war will be brewing amongst that Genie/Rachel/Ricard/Will/Lindsey group but might not happen for a couple votes at least.  Looks like Ricard/Rachel/Genie are a trio so im on to them.

Ricard and Genie can push the Kameiros 3 with me if they want but I’ll just humor them for now.  I’d actually like to just get rid of Bret tonight, keep it simple and then I can maybe make a move?  Or, maybe at F11 if I’m still here.  

Domenick liked this

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts