--4th Place - Voted out 3-1--
Congratulations Delos Tribe!

You really came to play!

You started one game, and then another. As we enter the home stretch (for real this time), please share your thoughts with us.

1. The game has reached the real merge! You made it to the top 14. Who are you thrilled to see? Who do you wish hadn't made it this far?

2. Were you surprised at the results of the challenge tonight? Did anyone throw it? Are there any challenge beasts emerging to worry about?

3. How did the vote decision go from your perspective, are you happy with how it went down? Who was calling the shots on your last tribe? Will that continue?

4. As we move into the final stage of the game, please give us a quick trust ranking of the new
Delos tribe.

5. So now what?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom
I don’t know where to go?!  It’s so many conversations and so many allegiances, and even allegiances within allegiances that it’ll be awhile before I figure this all out and how to move forward.

I reconnected with Genie but like I said, I don’t 100% trust anyone.  I go into every TC expecting to be targeted.  Not to be arrogant, but I’d want me out too.

Lindsey brought up the possibility of the Rhodes individuals voting together at least on this vote and I’ve given it some thought so we will see.  I’ll update more over the weekend.
Domenick, Loveita Adams, Stephanie and 2 others liked this

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
So, looks like the plan is to send the hypocritical, crazy and unreliable Jessica out tonight.  Looks like the Rhodes cast are voting 7 strong but the original Zackros want to split on Tyler and someone else?  IDK, I’m letting others take the reigns on this one.

I don’t know where Wendell stands, this weekend I don’t feel like there’s much discussion going on but I also don’t feel like talking a lot of strategy. 😆. That always gets me even in the Reddit survivor game.  You get no days off here, have to always have your head in the game.  Not that mine isn’t, but it’s usually in a different way?

This game can really get to you and I’ve been telling myself that I need to just relax and go with the flow and not react as much.  Maybe one day BUT NOT TODAY!!!!

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts