--4th Place - Voted out 3-1--
(Some of) You guys know the drill by now. Let's get into it, leave out no details.
  1. Tonight's challenge was a ranking-based one. Were you shocked or surprised at where the averages were? How do you feel about your place on the overall social ranking, do you agree with it? How about your reaction for the other tribe's ranking?
  2. What is the best moment of your game so far? Whether it be a move, a strategy, a bond, etc.
  3. Most people look at 3 main pillars for Survivor: Strategic, Physical, and Social game. As of right now, which one is your strongest and which one is your weakest, and why?
  4. Who has overstayed their welcome the most in this game? Who do you think went home too early?
  5. How does tonight's boot affect you and your game going forward?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
I can’t believe I was ranked No.3.  I was hoping I’d get much lower than that.  My best moment of the game was my call outs during the Carolyn boot.  If we go to TC tomorrow, I plan on sending out Jessica in an epic split vote plan which might really destroy my game but might be a payoff.

The person who has stayed their welcome is definitely Shirin on this tribe.  She’s busy and always playing from her mobile but I like her better than Jessica.  Hali and Stephanie should both definitely still be here IMO.  

I think I’m a sociategy player a combination of social and strategy but I don’t think people see me as strategic.

I didn’t know Dominick at all but everybody seemed to like him so it’s a good thing he’s gone.

James Zinkand, Cochran, John liked this

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts