--4th Place - Voted out 3-1--
Still got more than half a week to go until the next break! Let's see if you can still maintain your sanity by the end of it all.
  1. That tribal council was nuts! Can you walk us through what went down? Are there any new consequences because of anything that was said? Did you yourself learn anything new?
  2. Talk of idols and idol clues have been a thing for a couple days now. Do you see yourself getting close to the answer yet? Do you think it's been found already or not? Who, besides yourself, would you be okay with finding the idol, and who do you NOT want to get the idol?
  3. We are now at F17. How much has the game changed for you since F17 in Stranded in the Aegean Sea, versus your place at F17 in Stranded in Crete/Rhodes?
  4. Let's talk alliances. Are you in any right now? If you're part of multiple, how loyal are you to them? Are you worried about anyone else being part of an alliance? What do you hope to gain by being in them?
  5. Who on your tribe right now is likely safe from the next tribal council or two? Who do you think is in hot water and likely to be voted out? What about your own danger level?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Group Posts
Congratulations on staying. 🖤

I mean sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to fight, it was entertaining to say the least. Lowkey wish you used Erika's lion quote from the show, but I still read everything in her voice lul

Stay strong though, people had your back tonight in that vote. Hoping things work out from here. Good luck so much. 

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Group Custom Custom
Yeah, I don't know what went through me.  I mean, I didn't trust former MAUSOLOS at all, not even Hali, I just pretended like I did to make my arguments seem more compelling.  Obviously, I will be voting w/ the original Crete people which is what I wanted to do from the start.  Hali said I was intimidating and she was scared of me?  Good, she should be -  they ALL should be.  The thing is, I won't be around tomorrow alot either and that's why I am so behind in this game and led to be almost getting booted tonight.

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Erika
I’ve been saying from the start of this swap I didn’t want to work with Rhodes/Maus and my instincts were right all along.  I actually never really cared for Hali, I just acted so hurt and betrayed so it could resonate more.

I’m worried that Shirin, Hali, and Tyler might be idol hunting.  That could throw a wrench in plans because they’re definitely one of the next ones to go.  I was thinking we could throw out a fake target and then blindside someone else.

I think Tyler is shook now that I said he’s going to win the game AND I told him that someone said he was running OG Maus.  He freaked out.  Let me make one thing clear, I don’t trust OG Crete either.  That’s why I keep getting in these positions because I’m not signifying my loyalty to anyone!!!😂

Loveita Adams, Cochran, Michael Snow and 1 others liked this

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts