--4th Place - Voted out 3-1--
You’ve passed the halfway point of the game! Congratulations!

Reply to the questions below by using video, audio or text. Many of you are doing a fantastic job of letting us know your game insights, strategies and plans and some… may as well be invisible in that regard.

1.    New idols clues were released tonight to some of you. Do you NEED to find an idol to save your game?

2.    In your application, we asked which three Survivor contestants matched your personality the best. As we go into the third full week of the game, have your thoughts about that changed? Which Survivor contestants remind you most of how you're playing NOW?

3.    What are your plans to ensure you make it through the next boot? Are you a big target, or are you hiding behind one for safety?

That’s all from me tonight, don’t be invisible!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Well, original Crete was such a mess that it made no sense to go over to their side.  But, I am not comfortable with original Rhodes either.  Tyler gives me the creeps for some reason and my gut is saying not to trust him.  Shirin and Carolyn are snores, one of them definitely need to go next.

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts