--4th Place - Voted out 3-1--
Welcome to the swap! And to the weekend, having a good 2 day break. Try not to take too much time off though, talk to your new tribemates as much as you can. Also, be sure to check out the board tomorrow for further news about the individual immunity challenge that is non-live!
  1. Tell us of your first impressions of the new tribe. Who do you hate, who do you like, who do you wish swapped with you, who do you wish didn't swap with you, etc. Give us the lowdown. Do you like this tribe better than the one you were just on, or not? How do you see your position on this new tribe?
  2. This past week, there was a game merge followed by a swap after just two rounds, meeting people you've only just met. With the weekend coming around, do you think things will stabilize in time for Sunday?
  3. To be blunt, what's your new short term and long term strategy?
  4. How did your old tribe do during last challenge? Was there anything you would have done differently?
  5. Jeff revealed that on Sunday, you will start to receive new idol clues for your new tribes. Are you going to jump on that opportunity to search for the idol right away, or not? Would you work on it solo, or do you plan to work on it with anyone else? Are you worried of other idols in play currently?
  6. How do you feel about Sunday being the final double Tribal Council of the season? Is there anyone on your tribe that you'd be okay with voting out?
  7. Have you played Cars 2 on PSP?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
I’m trying to figure out who, from the other game were on the same tribe?  I really don’t think I want to work with former Rhodes people but they might have the numbers.

There’s 5 of us collectively and 4 original Mausolos.  But, they’re kinda bland?  Hali, Shirin, and Carolyn.  I do not want to work with them!!!!!  I will if I have too but I need to be methodical with my approach -  Shirin gotta go.   But I don’t want to just throw my game away without thinking clearly.  She’s so transparent, her and Tyler start messaging me, while Shirin never talked to me before this swap.  Girlllll, I see you.  

I hate how bitchy I am in these confessionals, I promise I’m not trying to be.

There’s some tension with Steph and Jessica and hopefully I can exploit that and then both still be in the game on Sunday.  One of those Rhodes women have got to go!!!!!  I don’t care which one - Hali, Shirin or Carolyn.  

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
The thing is, I don’t know if Tyler and Shirin are talking to me because they might need my vote? That’s not gonna work on me.  Shirin is terribly transparent.  I already like talking to the Crete people better although they could just be trying to see where I stand, but it doesn’t come across as pretentious as Tyler and Shirin.  But maybe I’m just biased.

But, they could all easily ban together and send out the only original Kamerios member, I’m not arrogant enough to believe that couldn’t happen.  Especially, if an idol is at play I’d be the perfect person to vote off if you’re worried about an idol.

Erika

• Jury
I like Tyler so far, maybe he isn’t as transparently fake like ‘I’m only talking to you because I may need your vote at TC,’ Shirin.  Tyler might have the same motive but it’s much more subtle which I appreciate even if it’s BS.  I don’t want to work with Shirin, Hali and Carolyn though.  

Erika

• Jury
Oh, gosh, Tyler is gay.  Flirting won’t work on this one.  

Which reminds me that the fat, illiterate sack of shit Will told Lindsey I kept trying to flirt with him.  🤢 it’s funny, because if I found out he looked like Brad Pitt I’d still find him repulsive just based on his behavior  and the way he types on here.
Catalie, James Zinkand liked this

Erika

• Jury
I am not going to feel bad on turning on Rhodes at all now that I think about it.  If Tyler or Carolyn had swapped instead of Rodney to the newly swapped Mausolos 3.0, I would have almost certainly been outta there.  I only survived because Rodney was just so awful.  I don't take it as them 'saving' me at all.  And, they're not going to try to manipulate me with that either if I do want to try something else.

Erika

• Jury
I dunno if Tyler is thinking he’s playing me or what?  But, I feel like I’m two steps ahead of him while maintaining my 🐑 performance for now.  I think his plan might be to get original Rhodes to stick together against Crete, at least for this initial vote?  Not sure I want to do that though.  

I know there’s all these trust rankings but my only trust is within myself and nobody else.  
Ranking of trust
1.) Erika 

2.) potted plant on my table 

3.) bag of cheetoh’s

4.). Lint on the floor

5.) hair in the shower

6.) dog shit in the bathroom 

Etc etc etc 

6-2349.) of various mundane things from 

COLOSSAL GAP

2350-2359.) Cast from Rhodes/Crete 

and that’s being generous.  I like playing solo though and now I can go back looking like a 🐑 but devouring like a 🐺.
James Zinkand, Voce, Loveita Adams and 1 others liked this

Erika

• Jury
I have to be real careful here, I’m a potential sitting duck.  Everyone else here has some bond with someone else or others but I don’t have that.  I could easily be a boot here.  I don’t know which avenue to go as of yet though.

Shirin is such a chore to talk to, that’s going to be hard for me.  

Stephanie said that Jessica has blocked her and a couple other original Crete tribe mates?  IDK how legitimate that is but one of the other generic white dudes from Crete said that Jessica was lovely?  

Erika

• Jury