--4th Place - Voted out 3-1--
Hope that you've gotten acclimated to this new environment. If it's anything to look forward to, you're almost to the half-way point now in terms of the number of players remaining! Let's get to the questions.
  1. This was a near unanimous vote for your tribe tonight. Was this planned by you all, or was it by a common denominator? Was JD the right choice?
  2. You can now see all 40 people on the memory wall, including people who have been eliminated, past and present. 2 people went home tonight on the Crete and Rhodes tribes. How do you react to these people leaving? How much will that affect your game moving forward? (You can also tell who went by seeing the "loser" role)
  3. Tomorrow, 2 tribes are going to tribal council and an additional 2 people will leave. Are you planning to help your tribe win the challenge tomorrow, or are you not against throwing it? Do you have a game plan for the vote is in case you do lose the challenge?
  4. Because you've now had a little bit of time to adjust to your new tribemates, how about some new trust rankings? Where do you see everyone at now? Feel free to give trust rankings to just your tribe, or to the full cast of all 3 tribes if you want!

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
With the week I’ve had I’m surprised I’m still here. Two nights ago I was just done.  

I’m actually bored on this tribe, and I’m sick of Lindsey and Will.  I don’t care for Shirin either. 😂 

My trust rankings are 

1.) Erika 

gap 

gap

BiGGER GAP

2-6.). Everyone else.  I am not playing on any emotion, because I really don’t have deep personal connections with people here, so it makes it easier for me to get them outta here.  But, technically, I am currently outnumbered by the original Mausolos tribe -  Rodney is on the outs amongst them but I’m pretty sure if it’s not him, it’ll be me next.  Plus, I won’t be around tomorrow.  

Ricard is my former Kimeiros buddy but he bonded with Shirin, Hali and possibly Rodney after the swap so they might want to keep him over me.  And talking to Lindsey and Will - omg, they just annoy the hell outta me for some reason.  And, why does Lindsey think I find her so important that I obsessed over wanting her out over on NuMausolos?  That was all Tiffany, I could honestly care less about her?  She’d actually be a good blindside candidate.  😊
Voce, Catalie, Dean Kowalski liked this

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Omg, I read that confessional and it’s terrible. 😂 I sound like such a bitch.  But, at least I’m honest.  

I do think it’s possibly me going out tomorrow considering I won’t be around and my thing has always been that people are less likely to vote for me personally if I’m around during the voting window and TC.  

Lindsey is the biggest dummy there is, I remember a couple days ago she whispered to EVERYONE from her original tribe.  Who does that?  Part of the reason I voted for Tiffany to leave was so that in a merge or swap situation they couldn’t say ‘The Kimeiros 4 alliance, they have to go!’  I wonder if they’d possibly vote out Rodney over myself?  

Erika

• Jury
And, Shirin has barely talked to me.  She seems nice but that overconfident and that sure that I’m disposable that she won’t even reach out.  I mean, she’s the biggest dummy of all, we have no relationship, and you’re voting out your ally Rodney, wouldn’t you at least give me some generic ‘I’m voting Rodney out, you’re gonna stay’ etc?  

Erika

• Jury