--19th Place - Voted out 8-2--
Welcome to the swap! And to the weekend, having a good 2 day break. Try not to take too much time off though, talk to your new tribemates as much as you can. Also, be sure to check out the board tomorrow for further news about the individual immunity challenge that is non-live!
  1. Tell us of your first impressions of the new tribe. Who do you hate, who do you like, who do you wish swapped with you, who do you wish didn't swap with you, etc. Give us the lowdown. Do you like this tribe better than the one you were just on, or not? How do you see your position on this new tribe?
  2. This past week, there was a game merge followed by a swap after just two rounds, meeting people you've only just met. With the weekend coming around, do you think things will stabilize in time for Sunday?
  3. To be blunt, what's your new short term and long term strategy?
  4. How did your old tribe do during last challenge? Was there anything you would have done differently?
  5. Jeff revealed that on Sunday, you will start to receive new idol clues for your new tribes. Are you going to jump on that opportunity to search for the idol right away, or not? Would you work on it solo, or do you plan to work on it with anyone else? Are you worried of other idols in play currently?
  6. How do you feel about Sunday being the final double Tribal Council of the season? Is there anyone on your tribe that you'd be okay with voting out?
  7. Have you played Cars 2 on PSP?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Posts Group Group
1. I think these swaps have been getting better and better for me. I have so many paths I can take with the votes now. However... So does everyone else. I'm tight with Ricard and Genie, Domenick is tight with Jacob, Lindsey and Will are tight, and I need to go back and check how Jay and Bradley fit in with my Gyaros tribe mates. There could be relationships there that I need to be aware of.
2. To be honest, I don't know. I'm feeling pretty safe with this tribe configuration, but maybe things go to shit later. Maybe Ricard trusts Lindsey now more than me and can convince Genie to come over with them. Maybe non-Gyaros members all team up to take out Gyaroses. I don't know, but it'll be tense.
3. I do genuinely want to be able to work with Lindsey again because I liked her. But for me she's just the easiest person to target. She's the only one here that I don't have a good relationship with. I'll be honest, with 20 people still left in the game and with be being at my greatest watershed moment so far, I'm not thinking too long-term yet. Maybe once this vote happens on Sunday things will be clearer.
4. I mean you saw it, Jacob directed us like a fucking champion. That was so good to watch.
5. It looks like there aren't too many idols in play atm. Which is crazy because there could have been up to six. But they were never picked up in Rhodes and it sounds like Crete have played there's. I just don't like that people can tell as soon as you've picked up an idol, otherwise I'd be a lot more eager to go for them.
6. As mentioned, Lindsey is my favourite to go.
7. No.
Cochran liked this

Brad

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
The game talk has been so minimal, it scares me.

It either means this first vote will be way easier than I thought, or that the conversations have been happening behind my back. If it's the latter, then that would be frustrating as fuck. Like, it would mean I just never got a chance. I've done absolutely nothing to the Crete people to make them not trust me. If people are really having these conversations without me, then there's something major that I'm completely missing about how to play this game.

Or it could be the former. In which case, carry on.
Domenick liked this

Brad

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts