--19th Place - Voted out 8-2--
Hope that you've gotten acclimated to this new environment. If it's anything to look forward to, you're almost to the half-way point now in terms of the number of players remaining! Let's get to the questions.
  1. You and the rest of your tribe were safe this round, as a reward for taking the risk and volunteering. However, you find yourselves with 4 new people you never even knew existed until now. Do you regret signing up? Or are you finding your groove on this mixed-game tribe?
  2. You can now see all 40 people on the memory wall, including people who have been eliminated, past and present. 2 people went home tonight on the Crete and Rhodes tribes. How do you react to these people leaving? How much will that affect your game moving forward? (You can also tell who went by seeing the "loser" role)
  3. Tomorrow, 2 tribes are going to tribal council and an additional 2 people will leave. Are you planning to help your tribe win the challenge tomorrow, or are you not against throwing it? Do you have a game plan for the vote is in case you do lose the challenge?
  4. Because you've now had a little bit of time to adjust to your new tribemates, how about some new trust rankings? Where do you see everyone at now? Feel free to give trust rankings to just your tribe, or to the full cast of all 3 tribes if you want!

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Group Group
I was more shocked to find out JD was gone than I was when I found out I was part of a 40-player season 😆 He's the only person on the cast that I'm genuinely happy to see go, not just because I thought he was an immature tool, but also because I can't make any dumb mistakes because of him now.
  1. I absolutely do not regret taking this risk.
  2. JD leaving throws a huge question mark on where loyalties lie. Is it OG Maus against OG Kam, or did something new form? I sure hope it's the latter.
  3. I always think that throwing a challenge can be a strategic option that should be used very sparingly. I have no intention to do so at this stage.
  4. I trust Genie the most, naturally. I get a bit of a sense that Domenick and Jacob are too wily and too tight for my liking, so I'd put them down the bottom. Wendell just above that and then Carolyn, Rachel and Tyler.
James Zinkand liked this

Brad

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
Should we go to tribal council tonight, this will be a very delicate vote.

On one hand, I get the sense that Dom, Jacob and Wendell will be a tight three and want to stick together. I also suspect they're willing to make it a Crete vs Rhodes thing.

On the other hand, voting out Carolyn together will be a sign of truce, and can set us up to be a strong group come the next swap.

I once again find myself wanting to make an aggressive move really early on.

If the three boys (and potentially Rachel) want to make an aggressive move first, they're in a position to do so. Myself, Genie and Tyler would be voting for Carolyn, Carolyn would vote wherever else, and the four Cretans can concentrate on one of us. Then we're boned.

If we were to vote four on one of the boys, we could drag Wendell or Rachel over as the flip. I say Wendell because he's already flipped once to avoid rocks, so he might do it again.

And even if we all stick together and vote Carolyn on this vote, one of us three is definitely the target next. So we would 100% have to rely on flipping Rachel to save ourselves. It's a big risk, and one I'm uncomfortable taking.

But... Just like on Mausolus 2, I'm thinking I have to prioritise building trust with Genie and Tyler. I can put my foot down more later, if I'm still around.

Also, let's take a second to appreciate how dangerous a player Erika is. I have a super-paranoid mind and look at everything I'm told as a potential lie. But she's been telling me just the right little lies to slip them past the goalkeeper and have me eating out of the palm of her hand. Not only do I think she was going to vote for me on that fake idol play, I think she still did vote for me. Me confirming I was going to vote for Voce just gave her the freedom to stick with her Brad vote and not care if I went or not.

I still want to work with her, but I am SO wary of her.

Brad

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts