--11th Place - Voted out (8)-2-1--
We appreciate and admire your stamina as the game continues. Please share your thoughts with the viewers.  

1. Big blindside tonight with Genie joining Jessica on the jury. Were you in on that strategy? If you were left out, what are your plans moving forward? 

2. Are any of your family members involved in the game with you? What do they think about your chances? Do they have any favorites that you don't much care for? If not, have you had to make any changes in your home life because of the game? 

3. Has there been a strategic move that you regret trying or not trying? If you regretted trying it, were you able to fix things afterwards? 

4. Now that jury has started, have you changed your approach to how you play the game?

5. Congrats on winning the challenge! Did you consider giving your immunity away to anyone during tribal council?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Group Custom
Susie Smith" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:06:50 pm
1. Big blindside tonight with Genie joining Jessica on the jury. Were you in on that strategy? If you were left out, what are your plans moving forward? 

I was in on the plan to blindside Genie tonight but honestly I don't feel good about it. Not at all. In fact, I woke up today feeling physically ill and so I actually spent a majority of the day in bed. Will was messaging me throughout the day and telling me that Genie and Ricard had come to Jacob & Jay looking to vote me out but that not to worry, he and Lindsey were figuring out a way to put the votes on Genie instead. And in my sickly haze my gratitude took over and I went back to bed. I woke a couple times to check on the plan but it sounded the same. And honestly what sold it was messaging Genie and having him be so distant and like not even suggesting a name for a vote and I was juts like sunofabitch! 

So I went along with it. I just did not have the time or energy to get to the truth today. That came after the vote. After apologizing to Ricard and Rachel I explained to Ricard that I had been told him and Genie were targeting me. He of course said that was never true and eventually it got to him and Jacob like both messaging me and basically demanding to know where I got this story from. I didn't want to throw Will under the bus but they eventually came to me and were like, this came from Will, right? So I said yes and I apologized to Ricard. 

Honestly, this was not a good day for me. 

2. Are any of your family members involved in the game with you? What do they think about your chances? Do they have any favorites that you don't much care for? If not, have you had to make any changes in your home life because of the game? 

No not really. I did share about my husband and I discussing the game yesterday but he's not really involved in what's happening. He doesn't even know who Tyler is lol. As for changes in the home life, he just has vocalized how much he does not like to have to work around my game schedule. Not that its a real problem, he just doesn't care when he is figuring out how to fix our jeep for example, if my running him to the dealership is going to interfere with Tribal Council. He is reminding me of some of the reasons why I quit ORGing in the first place...

3. Has there been a strategic move that you regret trying or not trying? If you regretted trying it, were you able to fix things afterwards? 

Well at the moment I am regretting voting out Genie! And Ricard is none too pleased for sure. Not sure if I can fix it. I was never able to get the Secret 4 idea off the ground either. It's just so hard when saying any name at all can backfire. And the secret 4 could not figure out who to target. 

I already feel like I am receiving too much attention for the vote as it is so I am trying not to be ship-steerer or a shit-stirrer, but doing nothing isn't a great strategy for wining either. I am kind of at a place now though where I want to just fade into the background until more of these people go home. If there is a way to simply survive for a few more rounds, *maybe* an opportunity for some kind of Tyler-led strategy can emerge. I am still trying to figure out where I stand and who I can trust in this game and its like every round something dramatically changes. Like I just want to float for a bit, but I don't know if that's gonna be possible...

4. Now that jury has started, have you changed your approach to how you play the game?

ummmm i'm not sure. Not really. I mean, I am aware of jury management as a concept and I'm certainly not trying to make enemies with the jury on their way out the door, but like, I'm not going to sit here thinking that is something I need to worry about just yet. I'm never going to face this jury unless a *lot* of things happen between now and the finals. 

5. Congrats on winning the challenge! Did you consider giving your immunity away to anyone during tribal council?

Thank you! I was very grateful to win the challenge and not feel my heart in my actual throat at council tonight. No, I never once considered giving my immunity away until I read this question. And then I thought about it for a bit while I showered, because it *would* have been an interesting move to just slap safety on Genie and make everyone figure something else out. I just *have* to assume that I would have gotten the boot in the process. I mean, if Rachel had done that for Genie, I just assume we'd all vote Rachel at that point. Maybe if I had an idol as well? idk you've definitely got me thinking now....

I'll just say as my final thoughts for today that I am feeling really unclear about what happens tomorrow. I am feeling very vulnerable like it could be easily be me again tomorrow and so this is what I am coming to expect. Of course, I want to continue for as long as possible. But I am feeling pretty down about my game overall right now. I want to be playing a stronger game than I am or be a more interesting character or player. Just feeling a bit lost and confused right now....
Susie Smith, Cochran, Catalie and 1 others liked this

Tyler

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts