--11th Place - Voted out (8)-2-1--
(Some of) You guys know the drill by now. Let's get into it, leave out no details.
  1. Tonight's challenge was a ranking-based one. Were you shocked or surprised at where the averages were? How do you feel about your place on the overall social ranking, do you agree with it? How about your reaction for the other tribe's ranking?
  2. What is the best moment of your game so far? Whether it be a move, a strategy, a bond, etc.
  3. Most people look at 3 main pillars for Survivor: Strategic, Physical, and Social game. As of right now, which one is your strongest and which one is your weakest, and why?
  4. Who has overstayed their welcome the most in this game? Who do you think went home too early?
  5. How does tonight's boot affect you and your game going forward?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:03:38 pm

1.Tonight's challenge was a ranking-based one. Were you shocked or surprised at where the averages were? How do you feel about your place on the overall social ranking, do you agree with it? How about your reaction for the other tribe's ranking?

Funny you should ask! While the other tribe was at council I took the liberty of studying how the challenge results played out on both tribes and I took some notes:

And by some of course I mean a lot :laugh:
Mausolus
  • Did Genie throw it? -- First thing is first and the first thing I noticed when the scores came back is Genie was remarkably the worst scoring player of everyone. For anyone who has been paying attention, this is uncharacteristic of Genie. Sure, it's possible that Genie is being deceived on that tribe, but it seems far more likely to me that Genie has been paying attention to the votes at Zakros and can clearly see that either Shirin or I are the next to go--and I think he may have taken this opportunity to try to save us, honestly. It could be wishful thinking but that's how it looks from here.
  • Domenick is the leader -- I'm not sure if this note is more or less interesting now that Domenick has been voted out. It seemed clear after the challenge that Dom and Jacob and maybe Genie were running things over there and I remember Wendell mentioning wanting to reunite with those guys at some point, so I knew he would be upset about this boot. It is worth noting that both Wendell and his alliance are perceived to be running things at both camps so IMO that raises the threat level of Wendell and maybe Jacob too, significantly.
  • Jacob is 2nd? -- I mean I'm not sure what to say about this other than, really? How is Jacob this important?
  • Will is last -- WILL? My man! Where are ya, buddy? I literally thought it was going to be Will voted out tonight. I am thrilled he's still in this game! #TeamRudy4Lyfe
  • Lindsey did the best -- Lindsey is a challenge beast and it shows. Just like Genie. And Taylor. And me?
logic deductions
  • Bradley, Jay & Jacob see Ricard on bottom -- just something I noticed. Why are like *all* of my allies in this game at the bottom? Lol
  • Lindsey and Jay know Dom is the leader but they both think Genie is second -- over Jacob. Is this noteworthy? I noted it. Maybe Genie *is* the leader now with Lindsey and jay? idk, that's probably a reach.
  • Rachel thinks Genie is the leader -- I am inferring from this that Genie and Rachel might be close on that tribe. I hope that is the case! We all know how much I love Genie and I really liked Rachel so I hope I am reading this right. I just got a weird premonition of Rachel in the Final Four. That was weird... 
Zakros
  • Wow we know our dynamics -- part of our lead came from Genie, but even if Genie had scored a 2 we still would have won--by 11 lol. 
  • Bret did “worst” and still did better than half of Mausolus. -- Fun Fact! The "worst" score on our team was a 6 which was the second best score on Mausolus.
  • Wendell is first and Taylor is second and even Taylor knows it. So do Bret & Shirin and Me. - I think that said it all.
  • Erika and Wendell think Taylor is running things - I suppose this makes sense from their perspective.
  • the most discrepancy is where Erika falls - I think this is interesting. People were most wrong about how important Erika is. I wonder if anyone is going to be upset about this. Bret maybe?
  • I was the only person who correctly guessed Erika in third - a piggyback off the last note--I think it's interesting I was the only person correct about this. Especially if the plans I have with Erika come to fruition...more on this later...
  • Taylor likes Bret better than Erika but that’s no revelation. So does Wendell apparently. This makes sense. The boys are working together.
  • I goofed and meant to flip me and Jessica in my answer because obviously it is between me and Shirin on this tribe. That was a mistake on my part. Maybe giving Shirin the idol clue as well. -- I believe Wendell was disappointed I gave the clue to Shirin and not him. I told him I should have given it to him. If I *truly* trusted Wendell more, I might have actually done that. Truth is, I never considered giving the clue to Wendell.
  • Bret thinks I am higher than I am - maybe he goofed there I like I goofed with Jess. -- Like did he *accidentally* submit his personal preference instead of what he knew the group was more likely to pick? If so, I take that as a huge, sincere, complement. It means he believed I was more important on this tribe than he was. The only other reason why I can think he felt this way is because he thinks of me as challenge strength that is valuable to the tribe as a whole. Or perhaps he just would much prefer to vote out Erika before me. 
My reaction

I think the biggest shock was just how correct I was. And honestly, I would have been 100% correct if I had just remembered to put me in the bottom two with Shirin like I should have known better. I think maybe I am too aware, or at least hopeful, of the reality of voting out Jess next, and I *hope* that my answers didn't give that mindset away tbh. I think if anyone is studying like the chart like I am, they definitely noticed what I did there and it might look cocky, but I'm hopeful it is generally overlooked thanks to the win. 

But no, this challenge definitely favored the tribe that has been to the most councils by this point, and, as a former host, I appreciate and respect the choice to run this sort of challenge at this specific point in the game. From my perspective, it was like the *perfect* time to run this challenge, because it was after the double elim + two councils. So enough time for either both tribes to go to council twice by the time this challenge ran--OR--what happened in our case: one tribe loses every time after the swap. Because it favors the tribe that is losing, it is a fair way, IMO, for the hemorrhaging tribe to deduce a win and catch a break from a losing streak. And I think it's fair because both tribes were forced to go to council at least once so the dynamics could be observed and noted then and even the winning tribe *could* have won this. It's possible this tribe could be in such chaos by now that it would be impossible to know who was running what. But no. We all have a pretty clear understanding of what is going on on Zakros, from the top to the bottom and even those in between.

Do I agree about where I fall on this list? No! Of course not! It is never any Survivor player's intention to be in my position, at the bottom of the tribe. It was helpful to know the truth though and we all know how difficult it has been to get to the truth on this tribe. I don't know if I have ever in the history of all of my ORGing been on a tribe where I like everyone so much and they like me so much, and yet I am still potentially about to be voted out of the game. It's wild and it's a testament I think to the *quality* of players that have been cast in this game. I'll say it again: I don't know how Poody and Co. accomplished recruiting such lovely and dedicated people for this game but it has already absolutely lived up to the experience I was looking for when I signed up. Of course, it only makes me want to stay in the game more...

2. What is the best moment of your game so far? Whether it be a move, a strategy, a bond, etc.

I love this question, I just wish I had a better answer for it. Like one signature high note by now would be really great to point to at this point. I hope you ask this question again at a later stage of the game because I suspect there's going to be a lot more fireworks in the next week or so...

The moments that come to mind though are the times in the game when my position shifted, or at least seemed to shift, the most significantly

voting out mIke -- I've talked about this moment at length at this point but it was the first real high point in this game for me. I was *SO* nervous at that stage of the game that things would not go according to plan that when they did it was pure euphoria. It was so new! and risky! and dangerous! And it felt like I was sinking my teeth into a game I knew would be hard even when I thought it would just be 20 players. And of course the fact that it put me in the majority early in the game made it a lot more comfortable continuing to get to know Hali and Lindsey--and then Genie and Ricard---and really this moment would not be repeated again until I finally landed on Zakros

voting out Steph -- we were forced to do this and this is not a moment that was great for me because I particularly disliked Steph. I liked Steph actually. What was great about this moment was it gave me the [false] impression that I had somehow lucked into the numbers on this tribe once again and I even wrote a long confessional about how great my game was going and how many options I had in this game. I still had Carolyn and Hali and the future was looking *so* bright after voting out Steph that I thought I was sitting pretty. I was wrong of course. LOL.

voting out Jess -- this moment hasn't happened yet, but it could be, and if it does, OMG. Maybe now is the time to explain what is happening here:

So, basically on the last episode of Survivor I was feeling good about floating the "Secret 4" alliance to Wendell and Erika and I had left a message for Taylor and I didn't come online today until maybe 12:30pm PACIFIC, thinking that I would log in to see all kinds of excited messages between Taylor and Erika and Wendell proclaiming the Secret 4 idea to be the best they'd ever heard and let's start this alliance today! Yeah, that didn't happen.

Instead I came online to find literally nothing at all from Taylor. I found that kinda odd tbh. I *really* shouldn't at this point though. I have been living in a fantasy world where Taylor and I are best friends and we are #TeamTylor and that's just not reality. It's disappointing honestly. Wendell, Taylor, Bret, they could all be including me in their little group but they are excluding me on purpose to play the Crete vs Rhodes game and it's hard to blame them when this *is* a numbers game after all, but it still sucks. I *do* like these guys and I *think* they like me but maybe I am kidding myself about that too? Idk, its hard to know whats real and whats fake with these people. And like Jessica is a disappointment too because again, if we had met earlier in the game I think Jess and I could be tight by now. Which reminds me, this paragraph was about Jess.

So it's kind of a long story but basically Erika is interested in making a move. 

ERIKA: Ok, I know they’ve been lying to you on my behalf sorry about that
ERIKA: But, I liked you approaching me last night
ERIKA: I’ve been communicating with Shirin today
ERIKA: You trust her?
ME: I do
ME: And yeah they have lol
ERIKA: What’s your relationship with Wendell?!
ERIKA: If we are delicate, I think he’d work with us but keep this between us because if it gets out they’ll ask me about it and then we are both screwed
I think I have a very good relationship with Wendell right now and I would be very down to work with all of you. I will 100% keep this between us.
ERIKA: Ok, I’m gonna work on Wendell cuz they might try to split votes on you and Shirin tonight
ME: I would certainly be grateful! Obviously we are at your mercy at this point 😅

And then a little later:

ERIKA: So. Plan B is just getting you to stay if we lose which is possible.
ME: ah ok..is there a plan A or not any more?
ERIKA: Yeah, I’m not exactly sure until if we lose obviously but that’s only worst case scenario . At least for now, things could Defo change even if we lose.
ME: ok, I can understand that. I really appreciate you keeping me in the loop
ERIKA: Yep, I’ll continue to try
ERIKA: I won’t use this against you, promise, but who do you prefer to leave?
ME: I'd have to say Jessica
ERIKA: Same
ERIKA: You need to suggest it to Wendell so he’d feel comfortable. What else can you say to him?
ME: i get the first sentence and can do. I'm not sure I understand the second part
ERIKA: If the votes are split, i could just vote with you and Shirin
ME: i was thinking that earlier actually im so glad you brought that up. When you said they might split I thought, well come vote with us--3 beats 2 and 2.
ERIKA: Hmmmm, I’m in.
ME: yeah?
ERIKA: Yes
ME: that would be sick haha
ERIKA: Let’s hope they stick to a split
ME: I'll cross my fingers and vote Jess tonight, no problem
ERIKA: Well, how involved was everyone with my potential boot?
ERIKA: I’m a loyal person but still.
ME: fwiw Jess straight up told me she was voting for you that night. I thought she already had when I voted. Found out later that actually she had not voted at all and then voted for Carolyn in the revote.
ME: I mean everyone has lied to my face at this point, you know that. Jess is the only one who has never apologized or explained herself. She just hides all day and jumps off after the vote and I don't respect that
ERIKA: I agree with you about her - my instincts were right
ERIKA: You have Shirin right?
ME: yeah for sure

SO IN CASE YOU ARE JUST SKIMMING - ERIKA IS OFFERING A LIFELINE!!! This is the kind of thing that I wouldn't have been able to predict even last night so fuck my "secret 4" idea if it cannot be a reality right now. And holy shit am I #TeamERIKA right now. Like how quickly things change right??

ICYMI Here is more of me and Erika bonding over our mutual distaste for Jessica lmao.

Right after winning today's Immunity challenge:

ERIKA: this changes nothing
ERIKA: if we go to TC tomorrow
ERIKA: I will be voting with you and Shirin
ERIKA: once I make my mind up that's it
ME: hahaha omg I love that ❤️ thank you
ERIKA: don't back out on me
ERIKA: 3-2-2 vote is the plan
ERIKA: whatever they are telling you they are not being honest btw
ERIKA: I am
ME: where am I going to go? LOL I am counting on you
ERIKA: But, it doesn't end here. We go into the merge or potential swap strong
ME: honestly you are speaking my dreams into existence right now
ERIKA: So, how do you feel about tomorrow?
ME: As for tomorrow, I'm feeling great if you're still on board. I still hope we win of course, but if we lose, we have a plan
ME: why...should I be worried?
ERIKA: Not at all
ERIKA: But you were correct about Jessica ducking and hiding
ME: yeah, she messaged at some point during the challenge and was like "I've been wanting to message you since last night and I feel terrible because I never wanted to vote Hali but I've been with my team from the beginning and I just couldn't. But tonight I have already voted for Erika because i want to vote how i feel instead of voting how i have to."
ME: i'm like, k
ERIKA: What a liar
ERIKA: She just told me she’d prefer you out over Shirin
ME: wow. lol
ERIKA: She sure did
ME: goodness Jess. All over the place
ERIKA: And tonight is the first time she talked to me since yesterday
ME: yeah she didn't message me until *during* the challenge
ERIKA: Anyway, I want to call her out so bad now.
ERIKA: Hmmm, I think she knows something might be up
ME: what makes you say that?
ERIKA: I’m reading back the message she sent me
ERIKA: She hadn’t talked to me since yesterday, then during the challenge
ERIKA: She asked how my day was and were we still good for the vote?
ERIKA: So I just straight up asked her who she’d prefer (they were discussing a split) and she said you
ME: lol while she is telling me you probably
ERIKA: Thanks for that info, I knew my instincts were right
ME: well, obviously you know my feelings for Jess are legit
ERIKA: Oh we share the same feelings - I’m glad I’m not the only one but I’m sealed. Not changing my vote, it’s sealed and we can send her waffly ass outta here. She literally said my name and then your name probably minutes from each other
ME: exactly.
ME: good riddance
ERIKA: So, the plan will be to split the vote they said for now but they’re in for a surprise and besides, I’m good w/ Will and Lindsey
ERIKA: That’ll help us at merge
ME: I dont want to go back to council again, but i almost kinda do just to see the looks on everyone's faces. It will be glorious. And it would set us up nicely for the merge as well. Whatever happened with the Domenick ouster was helpful too I think, if he was the most important lol.
ERIKA: Yeah, I don’t respect Jessica or the spineless game she’s playing but the fact she threw out your name and mine within minutes, agreed to a split vote and has lied to you multiple times and hides her hand should tell you how this should go 😀
ME: I think you and I might finally be on the same page here Erika 🤣🤣 I love that for us
ERIKA: Took about a week but we are here 😄. But, I do feel like this is the correct move. And, remember, they’ve BS’d you far too many times, don’t let them do it again
ME: well better late than never, right? Trust, I was a lot more naive walking into this tribe than I am now. I think the challenge today proved that everyone is pretty much clear on where things stand on this tribe, except interestingly, where you stand. There seemed to be the most confusion about you I noticed. But that is a great spot to be in IMO
ERIKA: Well, this is 100% truth but I don’t think anyone has ever approached me to be like with them, with them if that makes sense?
ERIKA: I don’t get it
ERIKA: I actually didn’t even really take the time to go over that chart at all lol
ERIKA: BTW, it was Ricard who said you were running things. I don’t know if that was his own observation or what
ME: well my offer from earlier still stands. It may be a bit premature to get 4 from each tribe together, I see that now, but I didn't suggest working with you because I didn't mean it. Honestly, my opinion of you has clarified a lot over the past 3 days and if nothing else I straight up respect you as a player so I'm glad that we've figured out a way to trust each other beyond a superficial "rhodes" label, and a couple stray votes here and there 😉
I can actually see why Ricard might think that based on when he met me at Kameiros 2.0. It was him and Genie and like 27 OG Mausolus people
but fwiw I reached out to both Ricard and genie the whole time and frankly, liked them both better than some of the other Mausos there--Rodney in particular. I would have rather they stayed over Rodney
ERIKA: Yeah, I really wasn’t paying attention to you guys LOL, our swapped tribe was insane and nuts every day.
ERIKA: I respect you too…ALOT
ERIKA: I just had an epiphany yesterday and the fact I haven’t promised Jessica anything makes me feel a lot better.
ME: haha I can totally understand not paying attention to us. Heard that from Brad too. And I'm glad our respect is mutual because it more easily leads to trust. I haven't promised Jessica anything either. And it's probably good too because I might have at one point promised Jessica something. When she lies to you it is very convincing lol
ME: it was before at least

Of course, throughout the day Shirin and I were checking in with each other and it sounded like everything she was hearing from Erika was the same thing I was hearing. Call me crazy, but we may have an epic blindside in the making here. GOD FORBID we lose tomorrow's challenge, but if we do, and the result is JESSICA GOES HOME - well shit.

3. Most people look at 3 main pillars for Survivor: Strategic, Physical, and Social game. As of right now, which one is your strongest and which one is your weakest, and why?

Interesting question!

Social - I think my social game might be what's *really* keeping me alive in this game so I would rate my social game the highest of the 3. Unless something has low key shifted I still believe that the boys intend to keep me in the game longer than Shirin and at my most desperate I need this potential to be the realest thing they've ever said to me. After today I feel a *lot* more confident that not only *I* will survive this tribe, but that Shirin will as well. THAT is the best case scenario right now, along with establishing Erika as a new ally in this game.

Physical - It's hilarious that I am standing out in the game in a "physical" way, especially since that is so different than my physical reality. I have never been particularly athletic or good at sports or whatever, but give me a word search baby--watch out!

But no, I feel a lot more confident today than I did 3 days ago that people consider me a challenge threat at this point. Fwiw I believe that perception saved me from being put in Erika's position for that horrible face-off challenge. It was clear to me that Erika was selecting people based on who she thought she had the best chance of beating and she clearly picked Lindsey and Genie last. I would agree with her that those two are both challenge "beasts" as people like to exaggerate. I think Genie is the beast-iest honestly and I doubt I'm the only one. I think anyone on Zakros would say that Taylor and Tyler are the win boys. I have already stated long ago in my strategy confessional that it is very dangerous to be perceived as a challenge beast at the merge. I honestly did not expect to be perceived that way at all. I assumed all the younger whipper-snappers in this game would fleece me at everything. Who is the oldest Survivor to dominate challenges? Terry Dietz? Tom Westman? Ugh I don't care for either personally but they could be who people perceive Tyler to be at this point. 

Strategic - I have some ideas out there floating in the ether. Of the 3 options though I think I have to rank my strategic ability the lowest. And I don't think I am a slouch at strategy either. I just think I am better at being charming in chat and apparently winning challenges than I am at forming winning alliances. I am still holding out on a few though. Shirin is a relationship I couldn't imagine not having in this game so every part of my being wants Shirin to continue in this game. So far we have made a really good team imo. It has been a minute but I am still obsessed with Genie and I think my bond with Genie is going to be the bond that pays off most in this game when all is said and done. I have an almost day 1 bond with Will that most people probably don't have any clue about. I mean, it's been so long since Will and I have been on the same tribe I just hope he still feels as strongly about me as I do about him.

4. Who has overstayed their welcome the most in this game? Who do you think went home too early?

Ha, as far as over-stayed I'm not sure I actually feel that way about anybody in this game. Not at this point. If Rodney was still here, yes. You know I trusted Carolyn, but I think many would say if she was still here it would be overstayed. 

I am feeling some kind of way about Jessica in this moment, so I could say that she has overstayed her welcome. I'm never not going to be emotionally torn about Jessica btw. Torn between my desire to work with someone I think I could click with vs who that someone has proven to be to date. Much sad.

I think I have hinted that I feel some kind of way about Jacob too. I haven't met Jay or Bradley yet of course but Jacob is currently the *only* person that gives me bad vibes. He made *that* kind of impression on me at Gyaros. I don't know if he is aware how casually unpleasant he is, but I just don't like him. Then again I've voted for Erika twice already and am about to trust her to save Shirin and/or I in a split vote so who knows. Perhaps one day Jacob and I will be allies. 

gone too soon 

Mike - If I've said it once I've said it a million times. Mike is the most active second boot I've ever seen and I can tell he had a lot of game in him. 

Nina - I can't help but feel like I am missing a part of the Nina quitting puzzle. Was it really Covid? Idk why I am questioning it but something still feels a little off about that whole sitch. Nina was someone I believed I could trust and I would love to still have her in this game right now. 

Carolyn - I can't help but feel like Carolyn and Nina actually know each other in real life. I have felt that from the beginning and it could all be in my head, but they always seemed closer than they *should* be given the limited amount of time they knew each other. I don't know why I am mentioning this now. I think it is just a thought I have always had. Point is, Carolyn always voted the way she told me she would and that's what I value most in an ally.

Hali - I just feel like Hali and I had finally gotten to a place of trust, and I am really sad to not have her in this game any more. Maybe she was an evil bitch in her confessionals, but she was always the sweetest person to me. Still kinda surprised that she was targeted with such vigor, especially before someone like myself who I *think* is more threatening on a couple different levels. No offense to Hali intended of course, I just sometimes think about the majority alliance that exists on this tribe and wonder why Carolyn and Hali were targeted before me and Shirin. 

I'm sure there are a lot of other players in this game that I never even met that were just as awesome as the ones I did. 

5. How does tonight's boot affect you and your game going forward?

It's kinda funny because after TC Shirin and I were talking and she asked who got the boot and when I saw it was Domenick I was SHOCKED!

SHIRIN: So who went?
ME: omg!
ME: Domenick!
SHIRIN: Sooo not what I was expecting
ME: noooo me either!
ME: woooooow
SHIRIN: Wasn't he ranked most important lol
ME: lol YES!
SHIRIN:That's crazy
SHIRIN:
ME: hahaha that is crazy because Dom is with Jacob...and Wendell too I believe. So I bet Wendell is going to have a reaction to this
SHIRIN: Good I'm glad Wendell lost a person 🙂
ME: right??
SHIRIN: I'm trying to play it off like I'm not really cool with Lindsey and will like we were on opposite side ore swap lol
ME: I am so pleasantly stunned it was not either of them, or Ricard. or Genie. And yes, one less number for Wendell is a very good thing. I wonder if Jacob is "next'
ME: *that* would be nice imo

And that *would* be nice wouldn't it? I would have much rather the tribe had taken out *Jacob* instead of Domenick. I liked Domenick! I mean these last 3 rounds have just been brutal as far as dismantling all of the many options I was hoping to have at some point going into a merge. No more Carolyn. No more Hali. and Domenick was just a budding romance really, but I guess that is no longer an option, sadly. 

But wouldn't you know it, before I long I got a message from Wendell:

WENDELL: Omg Im shocked Dom went
ME: dude!
ME: so am i!
ME: did *not* see that coming
ME: what on earth happened I wonder?
WENDELL: EPISODE 15: AS LONG AS SOMETHING COLOSSAL DOESN'T TAKE ME OUT TONIGHT.
WENDELL: Looks like an idol
ME: woooow
WENDELL: Maybe Im reading too much into it haha
WENDELL: But he was also first on that ranking so that surprised me
WENDELL: Or maybe the players on the bottom just joined forces

So of course I had to message Shirin:

ME: Wendell just messaged me, and I quote
ME: "omg I'm shocked Dom went"
SHIRIN: Wendell said he wouldnt mind seeing jess go but he is scared of pissing taylor and bret off. He said he likes us better
ME: oh yeah! He told me he hopes we idol her out lmao
ME: not that we have an idol
ME: oh and erika messaged me after the challenge win and said "This changes nothing. I'm still on board tomorrow. Once I make up my mind It's made"
ME: so we *might* just sneak through this tribe Shirin.
SHIRIN: Things have turned fast for us if everything works out
ME: Yeah, definitely reason to still have hope. It is too soon for either of us to go.

I appreciated my prophetic declaration that Wendell would be shocked about the Domenick ouster, but Shirin didn't even notice lmao. He is probably even more shocked than he is letting on. 

Anyway, it is late and I've written another novel so I hope that will suffice for tonight. Tomorrow is another day but I'm feeling like I'm gonna survive it and I wasn't so sure when I woke up this morning. Fingers crossed.

Domenick, Hali, James Zinkand and 4 others liked this

Tyler

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
James Zinkand" wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:34:46 pm Yes Nina had Covid and quit to focus on health.  IDK why you keep questioning this lol.  She is getting better though in recent days.

Ok good. I'm glad to hear they are getting better.

And I apologize. I am questioning everything all of the time these days...

Tyler

• Jury
Tyler wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:46:58 pm
James Zinkand" wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:34:46 pm Yes Nina had Covid and quit to focus on health.  IDK why you keep questioning this lol.  She is getting better though in recent days.

there was never a Nina, you're crazy and cannot trust your own thoughts. 
James Zinkand liked this

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:54:48 pm
Tyler wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:46:58 pm

there was never a Nina, you're crazy and cannot trust your own thoughts. 
I KNEW IT!!

This all adds up.

Tyler

• Jury