--11th Place - Voted out (8)-2-1--
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format:

Episode 01
Joaquin

I can't stand the smell of you sweating out the alcohol from yesterdays reward. Please leave my island.

-Make sure to put either the round number, day, or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show. Comments are highly encouraged :)

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote/comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of the Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked-in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Tyler
Day 18 vote (last Double elim)

My vote tonight is for STEPHANIE.

I'm really sorry. <3 

Tyler

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tyler
Day 19 

My vote tonight is for ERIKA.

I'm so sorry! I know you tried your best. I don't know what is happening tonight.

Tyler

• Jury
By Tyler
Day 20

My vote tonight is for ERIKA

:'(

Tyler

• Jury
By Tyler
Day 27

My vote tonight is for JESSICA.

I have every reason to believe it's either you or me tonight.

Tyler

• Jury
By Tyler
Today is Day 26 - I checked with Probst ;)

My vote tonight is for GENIE.

This one is a heartbreaker for sure... 

Tyler

• Jury
By Tyler
Day 27

My vote tonight is for TAYLOR.

I absolutely adore you. 

Tyler

• Jury
By Tyler
Day 28

My vote tonight is for Lindsey

Because I am paranoid AF

Tyler

• Jury
By Tyler
FTC

My vote is for WENDELL to win the game.

Barring something totally unforeseen at FTC, my vote is solidly for Wendell. You played the best game. Period. I didn't even know how good of a game you were playing until you spelled it all out in your opening statements. There were a couple times when I paused from reading your journey and just said, "Damn." My experience with you in this game was nothing but positive. Whether I was on the top or bottom of the tribe or voted with you or not, you always made me feel like you were an option in this game and I have nothing but the deepest respect for the game you played. Outlasting 20 is achievement enough. Outlasting 39? You might as well retire now brother! Haha. Seriously though. So well done. So well earned. #Masterful. Congrats!

Tyler

• Jury