--11th Place - Voted out (8)-2-1--
By Tyler
Just a collection of questions I'm considering
^^ and my thoughts on the questions I'm considering
[cuz I'm a thorough bitch]

* What’s your biggest regret? Was it a move you didn’t make or a strategy you didn’t try? A person you didn’t get along with? Do you think you could have done something differently to feel otherwise?

^^ I loved this question when we were asked something similar in our confessionals. 

I have a two-parter:

* What is the most notable thing about your game that you believe the jury did not see? This can be from any point in the game.
* What is the most notable thing about your game that you believe the jury *did* see?

^^ the opening statements were pretty thorough so this may be unnecessary? It might just be funny to hear certain finalists declare which moves they think the jurors did or didn't see tho.  

Wendell - why do you think Bret and/or Shirin should win instead of you?

^^ Never heard this one before...

Bret - at one point you had an idol in your possession and a potential opportunity to use it in a way the jury might notice. Do you regret not doing that?

^^I kinda feel like other people are going to ask this question in a variety of different ways so I don't think I need to honestly.

Shirin - congrats on being the sole survivor from Rhodes and earning the cash prize that comes along with that distinction. How much of your strategy was about achieving that goal?

Shirin - I appreciate your loyalty and your low-key game, but you have to understand that parts of your opening statement may feel a bit like the Scooby Doo reveal Jeff mentioned a couple tribals ago, to some of the jurors. You clearly outlined your reasons for why you made the moves you did given your loyalty to Wendell, and I appreciate that. But I have to ask - at any point did you consider that Wendell might beat you in a final three? How do you believe you out-played Wendell?

^^I kinda feel like other people are going to ask these questions in a variety of different ways so I don't think I need to honestly.

I want to start by congratulating each of the final 3. I truly enjoyed meeting, playing, and talking with each of you. You should all be proud AF and I very much appreciate hearing your individual routes to the finale. Shoutout to bestie Shirin for outlasting us all on Rhodes. You did that and I’m proud of you. <3

This has been an epic, divine game and most of the jurors have big egos, so here’s an opportunity to stroke them (or not) if you desire. The Greeks were known for having a pantheon of gods and goddesses for a variety of different things. Choose 5 jurors (or fellow finalists or pre-merge players or hosts idc) and declare your Stranded Aegean Sea Pantheon, and what *thing* they are the god or goddess of, in your opinion.

^^ Inspired by Taylor calling me "Hermes" in some jury thread somewhere, I kinda like this one because it gives the finalists the chance to praise *almost* half the jury, while at the same time knowing they are *not* praising the majority, so they can answer this as delicately or not as they choose. It probably will appear like I am fishing for compliments here, but I could care less if they praise me. My vote is going to Wendell unless he actively disses me at FTC. I want to hear both what the finalists think of this question as well as who the finalists think I want them to answer. And besides, there are plenty of people here to give a shout out to. Let's shout 'em out!

Ha, even *I* kinda want to know who *my* Stranded Pantheon is... I think off the top of my head the 5 most influential players of the game have been:

1. Wendell - Zeus - God of Thunder - Wendell basically ruled this game and when he needed to strike he struck and did so before anyone knew what hit them. Strategically on top of the game he actively toned it up or down to stay on top, without somehow also appearing too threatening. Like, you'd think there'd be no way anyone would let Zeus get to the end, but here he is.
2. Jay - God of the Social Game - Although my experience interacting with Jay in this game was relatively brief, I can tell from all that I have read in the jury just how deeply loved and influential Jay was in this game. I'm sure I would be no exception in the love department if we'd shared more time in the game. I think my game was closest to Jay's in terms of making strong social connections with people, but he *way* surpassed me in terms of both that and strategic prowess and overall awareness. I mean, Jay dominated, period. He's the one everyone *knew* they could never let get in front of the jury. I just don't get how they also didn't know not to let Wendell get in front of the jury either...maybe it was just too late by then
3. Erika - Goddess of Scrappiness - This just *fits* Erika. She's scrappy AF and it's funny that this definition includes being quarrelsome and contentious. Erika was very that! But she was also full of fighting spirit. What's more, she *showed* it at Tribal Council, the only place the jurors could really see it. Like even Bret and Shirin would be doing better with the jurors now if either had shown any of the kind of personality at TC that Erika did. Like I get that this was something I was super afraid to do at TC, but needed to do more, because it's entertaining AF.
4. Lindsey - Goddess of Evasion - Lindsey is the goddess of many things tbh. But future Stranded players who are playing from the bottom should pray to Lindsey to give them the wisdom and clarity to figure out a way out of whatever jam they are in. I swear this is *all* Lindsey did for 25 rounds. And it wasn't by winning challenges. It wasn't even by finding idols (though she did that too). Hell, it wasn't even by being likable! lmao. She still did it though to the nth degree.
5. Will? Genie? Ricard? Rachel? Hali? <--- the 5th spot is less obvious IMO, but there are several contenders! Maybe even Bret or Shirin? idk. I could probably make an argument for all of them. If I had to pick one though I would probably pick Rachel - Goddess of the Immunity Challenge. I feel I came very close to this title as well, but Rachel stands out as the clear challenge beast this game, from my POV at least.

Fwiw, Wendell probably won't include himself either, so, while Bret and/or Shirin might include Wendell in their pantheons, I highly doubt Wendell will include Bret *or* Shirin in his pantheon. Although, it might be interesting to find out... I think there's some potentially interesting ways the finalists could answer this question so I think this is how I am leaning atm...

and fwiw, I think it makes the most sense for the finalists to Todd Herzog this question into praising any juror you think needs to hear praise from *you*. The Jean-Robert win-over so to speak. Some jurors need to hear how much you think they mattered to the game and if you stroke their ego just right, you could win their vote!

^^ That said, I *believe* a lot of the jurors are pretty solidly voting for Wendell to win the game. I don't expect the final vote to be close tbh, or for the finalists to sway anybody's minds with their speeches, really. This jury session is, IMO, mostly for fun  :celebrate:
Mike liked this

Tyler

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tyler
May any of the hosts confirm that the question below is ok to ask? I am not sure if this is considered a "list" question or not?

I want to start by congratulating each of the final 3. I truly enjoyed meeting, playing, and talking with each of you. You should all be proud AF and I very much appreciate hearing your individual routes to the finale. Shoutout to bestie Shirin for outlasting us all on Rhodes. You did that and I’m proud of you. <3

This has been an epic, divine game and most of the jurors have big egos, so here’s an opportunity to stroke them (or not) if you desire. The Greeks were known for having a pantheon of gods and goddesses for a variety of different things. Choose 5 jurors (or fellow finalists or pre-merge players or hosts idc) and declare your Stranded Aegean Sea Pantheon, and what *thing* they are the god or goddess of, in your opinion.

Tyler

• Jury
By Tyler
Kimmi Kappenberg" wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:01:11 pm Since Bret and Shirin didn't answer your question, I'll do it for you

Lindsey - Goddess of Revenge and Cockroaches
Will - God of Emojis
Erika - Goddess of Lambs and Lions
Rachel - Goddess of Strength and Athleticism
Tyler- God of Confessionals

omg I :heart: this so much!!!

Bless you Kimmi Kappenberg :inlove:
Kimmi Kappenberg liked this

Tyler

• Jury