SINGLE DIGITS BABY!!! Congrats to you guys making it to FINAL NINE 🥳🥳🥳

We're getting into endgame now. From 40 people to 9. Have fun with this much needed weekend break, before we get into the final week of the season! Aegean Sea is almost over, yet there's still a bit more ahead, so let's do some reflecting together.
Chill with DK Chillin!
  1. Describe your Stranded experience so far. It's been almost a month since this game first began. What did you think you were getting into when you first signed up? Is this like anything you've done before? Are you having a good time? What are some differences of your opinion on this game from Day 1, to right now? List some ups and downs you've been through this season.
  2. Today's tribal council was whisperless, but still intriguing nonetheless. What do you make of all the talk going around in there about goats? Do you think there are any goats right now, or is it hogwash? Do you think you might be perceived to be one? Does your end strategy involve bringing goats to the end, or do you want to cull them before they have a chance to make it there?
  3. Think of FTC, Final Tribal Council. Who do you think you fare best against to win the game? Who do you think would be difficult to beat if they sat next to you?
  4. Similarly to the above question, who do you think has excellent shots going into next week to win this game if they make it to the end? Is there anyone who has low or even impossible odds to win if they make it to the end?
  5. Jury management is said to be something super important to start taking into account in this stage of the game. Do you believe there are/will be any bitter jurors? If you make it to jury, would you be one of them? How do you go about making sure that a jury will vote for you to win the game?
  6. Since it's the weekend, let's do an updated trust rankings list. Tell us who's your top ally and who's your sworn enemy.
Now, get some shut eye. You're going to need it for next week.

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Group Posts
By Shirin
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:10:44 pm SINGLE DIGITS BABY!!! Congrats to you guys making it to FINAL NINE 🥳🥳🥳

We're getting into endgame now. From 40 people to 9. Have fun with this much needed weekend break, before we get into the final week of the season! Aegean Sea is almost over, yet there's still a bit more ahead, so let's do some reflecting together.
Chill with DK Chillin!
  1. Describe your Stranded experience so far. It's been almost a month since this game first began. What did you think you were getting into when you first signed up? Is this like anything you've done before? Are you having a good time? What are some differences of your opinion on this game from Day 1, to right now? List some ups and downs you've been through this season.
  2. Today's tribal council was whisperless, but still intriguing nonetheless. What do you make of all the talk going around in there about goats? Do you think there are any goats right now, or is it hogwash? Do you think you might be perceived to be one? Does your end strategy involve bringing goats to the end, or do you want to cull them before they have a chance to make it there?
  3. Think of FTC, Final Tribal Council. Who do you think you fare best against to win the game? Who do you think would be difficult to beat if they sat next to you?
  4. Similarly to the above question, who do you think has excellent shots going into next week to win this game if they make it to the end? Is there anyone who has low or even impossible odds to win if they make it to the end?
  5. Jury management is said to be something super important to start taking into account in this stage of the game. Do you believe there are/will be any bitter jurors? If you make it to jury, would you be one of them? How do you go about making sure that a jury will vote for you to win the game?
  6. Since it's the weekend, let's do an updated trust rankings list. Tell us who's your top ally and who's your sworn enemy.
Now, get some shut eye. You're going to need it for next week.
1) The game has been awesome and has been one of my favorite games I have played so far. This game has been way more intense than other survivor games. Since we go to tribal right after the comps you really need to plan ahead. 
Ups - 
- My OG tribe was awesome
-Winning the first immunity (I suck at comps so I'll take it however I can) 
-Meeting Tyler (he is a cool dude)
-Voting out Ricard cause it pissed off Lindsey
-Being called a goat at tribal 

Downs -
- Hali and Tyler being voted out
- Being on the wrong side of the numbers my last tribe.

2) I think the fact that more than half the remaining players was called goats is ridiculous. I do believe Im perceived as a goat but I dont believe that to be true at all. I believe I have a lot more going on than Lindsey thinks. I don't base my end game on who I preceive as potential goats. I use to but those "goats" have always been the ones who have shocked me the most with their FTC so you just never really know.

3) I think I'd do best against Will which works out since he is a close ally. I believe the jury will see him as chaotic and emotional. I think id have a hard time beating Wendell and Erika as of now. I think they have both played solid games and are willing to make big moves. My low key UTR style of play has a hard time against those big in your face styles.

4) I think Will and Lindsey would have a hard time winning. Will because of the above reason and Lindsey has pissed damn near everyone off. Lol

5) I think jury management is important. I dont regularly piss people off even when i vote them off so for me its more about the FTC. FTC is especially important for my style since i do play so utr. I really need to show what i did, why i did it and how more than others. If i end up on the jury (which I hope I dont) I can promise I won't be a salty jury. I never have been and I never will. I have been known to vote for someone I really disliked or stabbed me in the back if they convince me they played a better game.

6) Trust Rankings-
-Will - I think he is with me 100%
-Wendell
-Bret - I think he knows he is on the bottom and knows he will need me later
-Jacob
-Jay
No Trust List
-Erika
-Rachel
-Lindsey

As of right now I have a:
6 person alliance with: Me, Will, Wendell, Jay, Jacob, Bret

3 person alliance with: Me, Will, Wendell

3 person alliance with: Me, Jacob, Bret

F2 with: Me, Will

F2 with: Me, Wendell

F2 with: Me, Bret

I'm sure they all have a whole lot going on as well but I'm hoping I have enough to provide me some numbers when the 6 start to eat each other 🙂
Domenick, Robb, Michael Snow liked this

Shirin

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe