Congratulations Delos Tribe!

You really came to play!

You started one game, and then another. As we enter the home stretch (for real this time), please share your thoughts with us.

1. The game has reached the real merge! You made it to the top 14. Who are you thrilled to see? Who do you wish hadn't made it this far?

2. Were you surprised at the results of the challenge tonight? Did anyone throw it? Are there any challenge beasts emerging to worry about?

3. How did the vote decision go from your perspective, are you happy with how it went down? Who was calling the shots on your last tribe? Will that continue?

4. As we move into the final stage of the game, please give us a quick trust ranking of the new
Delos tribe.

5. So now what?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
Susie Smith" wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:33:10 pm Congratulations Delos Tribe!

You really came to play!

You started one game, and then another. As we enter the home stretch (for real this time), please share your thoughts with us.

1. The game has reached the real merge! You made it to the top 14. Who are you thrilled to see? Who do you wish hadn't made it this far?

2. Were you surprised at the results of the challenge tonight? Did anyone throw it? Are there any challenge beasts emerging to worry about?

3. How did the vote decision go from your perspective, are you happy with how it went down? Who was calling the shots on your last tribe? Will that continue?

4. As we move into the final stage of the game, please give us a quick trust ranking of the new
Delos tribe.

5. So now what?
Alright here we go. I am going to try and do a confessional every day from here on out. I'm sorry I have sucked so far. 

1) First off, I am so freaking stoked to have made merge. Since this game has 40 players, I think making it to merge is a huge accomplishment so I'm low key proud of myself. I am really excited to see Will and Lindsey. I had a great relationship with Will on our OG tribe so I think he will be very open to working with me again. I wasn't working closely with Lindsey on our OG tribe, but she was close to Hali and I'm working the "they flipped on Hali" angle which I think has successfully turned her against my last tribe. I also feel great about reconnecting with Genie and Ricard. Prior to the big twist Tyler and I had made an alliance with them, and Genie has been VERY open with telling me info. Also, both Lindsey and Genie have said they are tight with each other, so I feel like it provides great start for forming an alliance. I am NOT happy Jessica and Taylor made it to merge. lol 

2) I was a bit surprised with the results because my tribe hadn't done to well on comps that were speed based. Lindsey did really bad at the last comp but she hasn't said anything about throwing the comp. I think the most obvious comp threat is Tyler. He always does a great job but I don't see this as a particular threat to me. I can't rely on my comp skills to get me through this game cause I am the farthest from a comp beast so it is good that my number 1 ally has a good chance to win them. I think Taylor is also a comp threat. 

3) None of the votes on my last tribe went my way. First my buddy Carolyn was voted out when I was told it would have been Erika. Then Jess and Taylor flipped on me, Tyler and Hali and voted out one of my besties Hali. Hali going was a huge hit to my game because we had gotten very close and I trusted her more than anyone, well tied with Tyler. Wendell was 100% calling the shots. He has some tight relationships (Jay and Jacob) so I am concerned if I don't get the numbers on my side for the first vote then it may be hard to flip them in my favor after that.  

4) Trust Ranking
-Tyler
-Will
-Lindsey
-Genie
-Ricard
-Erika
The below is little trust but potential to work with
-Rachel
-Jacob
-Jay
The below are on my ideal hit list
-Wendel
-Bret
-Taylor
-Jess

5) My plan as of now is to target Jessica. Erika is not a fan of Jessica so there is good chance she will be on board with voting Jessica. I told Will and Lindsey how Jessica flipped on their buddy Hali so they are both on board as well. I think this is the best plan to try and get the numbers on my side for the next few rounds. I don't think I come off as a threat so I don't believe I will be targeted soon. My only concern is everyone is talking about Tyler having an idol. Lindsey has mentioned the other side may try and split the vote between him and Bret which would give us the numbers to vote Jessica out. 

Ummmm I think that is it for now. (Don't boot me I'm sorry) :teary:
Kimmi Kappenberg, Hali, Mike and 7 others liked this

Shirin

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
Shirin wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:39:46 am
Susie Smith" wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:33:10 pm Congratulations Delos Tribe!

You really came to play!

Delos tribe.

5. So now what?
Alright here we go. I am going to try and do a confessional every day from here on out. I'm sorry I have sucked so far. 
I will be holding you to this statement. 

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Group Custom Group Custom Custom