--10th Place - Voted out 6-4--
By Susie Smith
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Group
woooooaaahhhhhhhh Top 10!! You've come so far and we're in the home stretch. What a doozy of a tribal! Please share your thoughts with us.

1. An idol was played for someone else yet again tonight. How did you feel about making the move? How will Tyler joining the jury affect your game moving forward?

2. 30 down, 9 to go! What's your plan to get to the end?

3. As you know, an OG Crete or Rhodes player will receive the $200 prize as the winner of Stranded in the Aegean Sea and the last player standing from the game the winner was not in will receive $100. How has this affected your gameplay so far and/or will it affect your approach to the game moving forward?

4. What's the biggest non-gameplay related mistake you've made so far, since the game started. Have you accidentally deleted an entire confessional post? Left the slider on the webcam closed and had to redo your video?

5. How's your game energy level? Is the stress getting to you or do you find it exhilarating?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Group
By Ricard
Also y'all - how great was that idol play? Like I can imagine the collective gay gasp when people saw the votes. It. Was. Epic. I HAVE NEVER FELT SO ALIVE. 

Honestly, there was a part of me that thought about letting Lindsey go to the jury and saving the idol for when I really needed it, but it seemed like, even after Lindsey shocked everyone with an idol play last round, there was zero movement in the game. Will is still making shit up about everyone. Jacob, Jay, Bret, and Wendell are still together. And then Tyler and Shirin were flipping without even ANY smidge of remorse or discussion or anything.

So I said fuck it. And three minutes before we went to TC, I told Rachel and Lindsey I had the idol. Rachel put her vote on Jay, and Lindsey and I put our votes on Tyler. Poof! You flip, you go home. Like everyone said at TC, Tyler deserved it.

Also did I really outlast 30 people? Lmao. Final 10... this is insane. It's starting to get really hard and really frustrating because - like Lindsey said during Tribal Council - people here aren't playing to win, they're playing not to lose. Lindsey, Rachel, and I have been put on the outs because we're the threats. Rachel has won immunities, and Lindsey and I have played idols - and people would rather have people like Shirin, who has a spine weaker than a wet noodle, or Will, who just makes shit up about everyone for fun, around. It's MADDENING. Play the fucking game people. THIS IS THE FINAL 10.

I don't really know what the next move is, because I know I put a huge target on myself playing that idol... but the reaction it got was priceless. I canceled 8 votes you guys. EIGHT. Now I have to find another in, because I know it'll be really easy for Bret, Jay, Jacob, Wendell, Will, and Shirin to just band together and keep voting as the majority.

Ricard

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Ricard
Alright y'all - start sending me your thoughts and prayers.

It would appear that last night's idol play - as spectacular as that was, if I do say so myself - has done nothing to change the game. Wendell, Bret, Jay, and Jacob are still afraid of me, Lindsey, and Rachel (they should be). It sounds like Shirin has now attached herself to Wendell, and Erika and Will are somewhere in the middle. 

The day started out with Wendell starting to throw out Bret's name, because he was concerned about the target that would come with him, Bret, Jay, and Jacob being four of the final 9. According to Wendell, he would be less of a threat if one of his allies was gone - and that ally happens to be Bret.

But then I guess Lindsey got messy and started spreading around Bret's name - so the vote quickly turned to her (apparently Rachel and I also had heat on us at one point in time). And now the 5 of Bret/Jay/Wendell/Jacob/Shirin are not budging.

So here's what I'm hoping we can make happen: 

I'm trying to rally myself, Lindsey, Rachel, Erika, and Will to vote Shirin. For several reasons.

1) She's a waste of space.
2) She's now in Wendell's pocket instead of Tyler's pocket.
3) She's taking up a spot in the final 3 for someone else more deserving.

I've been pitching Will hard. I'm like promising him end game stuff for this - which makes me sick to my stomach, but you gotta do what you gotta do to make ends meet, right?

I've also really been trying to throw Wendell under the bus (and I've been wondering if we should have idoled him out instead of Tyler).

This was Wendell this morning to me:
Ricard: Will is too chaotic to have around much longer
Ricard: And you've got others who are making the decisions because they're floatig
Wendell: i agree
Wendell: the thing for me
Wendell: say we do will now or lindsey or anyone really
Wendell: then our 4 at f9 will get targeted, and i will have no control over that. how can i make sure i won't be the target?
Wendell: if we do bret here first, then itll have to be without will cause hell never do it. after that will will be pissed probably for us keeping lindsey
Wendell: so im not sure hes gonna trust/work with me
Wendell: and we can vote out will together right after
Wendell: this order doesnt put any of us in danger tbh
So he's got concerns about being targeted when his group almost makes up majority of the next round. That is, until hours later when the vote is allegedly on Lindsey:
Ricard: lindsey will have a new target next round
Ricard: leveryone will want her out
Ricard: lvoting her out this round changes the game zero percent
Ricard: lshe's literally had a different target every round
Wendell: How can I work with a person who just threw my idea out of the windoe to try and target me for it?? Like yeah shes a good shield but shes not a shield for me. Shes a shield for others
Ricard: lI'm not saying you need to work with her
Ricard: lbut what happened to your concerns about having a group of 4 in the final 9?
Ricard: ldid those just like magically disappear?
Wendell: No I still have them
Wendell: But I feel like I could still make it out with that target on us
Wendell: As I showed Im more fluid than just sticking to that all game. And I trust my other relationships to make things work. Its a risk yeah, but I got better chances with it than letting Lindsey stay any longer
Ricard: lI don't see how this shows fluidity
Wendell: Literally risked my game and position to offer you that plan
Wendell: Its not my fault the plan wont happen
Ricard: lYou mean the plan that you're not doing anymore?
And you want to know why he feels safe now? One word: Shirin. She has to go. I don't see the four of them going to rocks for her, so the only move I see now is to tie it up and pressure them into flipping.

Cochran liked this

Ricard

• Jury
By Catalie
Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
I was supposed to drop in here thee other day but have been too distracted D: 

Just popping in to say I'm so sorry to see you out, Ricard. :cry Your journey was captivating especially those last couple of rounds. You played great though, and even though I wish some things worked out differently so you were still in, you should have no real regrets. Loved the shit out of you here, thanks for being so great with this character too. I love Ricard lul But really great game. 🖤
Ricard liked this

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
By Ricard
Catalie wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:54:40 am I was supposed to drop in here thee other day but have been too distracted D: 

Just popping in to say I'm so sorry to see you out, Ricard. :cry Your journey was captivating especially those last couple of rounds. You played great though, and even though I wish some things worked out differently so you were still in, you should have no real regrets. Loved the shit out of you here, thanks for being so great with this character too. I love Ricard lul But really great game. 🖤
Thank you for the support!! It meant so much to me <3

Ricard

• Jury