--10th Place - Voted out 6-4--
Another day/night in the grind everyone, so let's get to it!
  1. Tonight's tribal was showstopping! Whispers galore, Lindsey playing an idol. What do you make of it? How do you feel about Taylor going to jury, is that beneficial to you or not, and why?
  2. Would you agree that a Crete/Rhodes split is visible, and that loyalty to one's original game is big factor? Or do you think the two games are more blurred by now? Do you find yourself sticking with your OG season from Aegean Sea, or are you fine with hopping over and working with who you need to?
  3. Who do you think has found the last hidden idol? If nobody yet, how hard are you going to search for it? Hope the hunt goes well! Have you received any clues yet to help you?
  4. Not including winning the season, what is one goal left in the game that you want to cross off of your bucket list? It can be anything minor or major you want, personal or game. Is there any unfinished business, or would you feel somewhat satisfactory if you were to leave the game soon?
  5. Who is next in danger on this tribe?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
So here's how I'm guessing the vote went down:

Taylor: Rachel, Erika, Lindsey, Shirin, Tyler
Rachel: Will, Jay, Bret, Taylor, Wendell
Shirin: Jacob
Wendell: Ricard

Here's the best part - I think people are going to assume that I voted Taylor and didn't throw the hinky vote onto Wendell (I wouldn't be surprised if Erika gets pegged for that), but I think I'm still in an ok spot. I've got:

- Lindsey, Erika, Rachel, and soon maybe Shirin if Tyler gets voted out
- Jay has proposed me, him, Bret, Wendell, Erika, and Jacob

I think Will just established himself as a chaotic mess (on top of being an idiot).

And I think someone has found this third fucking idol. I'm gathering that it's someone who studied the mosaics of Delos, but the only people I can find who are dead died before Stranded started in 2007, and not after.
Loveita Adams, Catalie, Domenick and 1 others liked this

Ricard

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
And I thought staying up late would be a bad thing tonight.

Came back to camp with a present...

HOW CRAZY IS THIS.

Y'all. I have the idol that everyone wants but no one can seem to find. And it's good for six more rounds. Holy shit. I am FREAKING OUT. Genie would be so proud :sob:

Ricard

• Jury
So it would appear that - yet again - Erika and I are in the middle.

On one side you have: Bret, Jay, Jacob, and Wendell
On the other side you have: Tyler, Shirin, Lindsey, and Rachel

I don't know where the hell Will's head is at - but honestly, I'm over him. He's way too chaotic and I cannot wait to vote him out. Right before the last Tribal Council, we got into a massive argument about trust. He literally kept pushing me into doing something I didn't want to do, then tried to make me seem like I had to earn his fucking trust after he burned me:
Minutes before the last Tribal Council

Will: Hey who yiu voting?
Ricard: We're still doing Taylor right?
Will: Idk I've heard Taylor but I also heard yiu were voting Rachel?
Will: Soo just wanna see I'm OK either
Ricard: I've heard both
Ricard: what do you want to do
Will: Honestly Rachel but Taylor is huge threat too
Ricard: it sounds like the majority is on rachel now
Will: Is it?
Will: I just know Crete guys and us?
Ricard: I'm doing my math wrong
Ricard: my eyes still hurt from that challenge
Will: That's enough with us 7 guys
Ricard: who would you rather see go
Will: Dude mine tooo that shit was an eye strain
Will: Honestly Rachel no lie
Will: She's way bigger challenge threat
Will: Better chances
Ricard: I think we need to stick with taylor
Will: Did yiu get any idol clues?
Ricard: I don't want to mess up the plan
Ricard: nope
Will: I got all 3
Ricard: also I'm not going to lie, I'm a little worried about voting out the only person who voted with me last round
Ricard: did you find it??
Will: No I get yiur concerns but I didn't find it yet
Will: I just got 3rd one
Will: Soo I wanna build trust but I do truly wanna vote rachel
Ricard: why though
Ricard: it's fine, let's just do it
Will: Are yiu sure?
Ricard: I'm tired of thinkig about it lol
Ricard: it's fine
Will: Lol I swear Ricard I'm sooo with yiu til end if we do this together 10000%
Ricard: she did win immunity twice
Will: I know seriously
Will: She didn't give yuu any idol clues
Ricard: if you're with me would you pass me the idol clues
Ricard: no, I think they all went to genie
Will: After tribal I will give yiu all 3
Ricard: why after tribal?
Will: No she gave me 2
Ricard: that's a really fucked up way to show trust lol
Will: As a trust builder that you'll vote with me going forward
Will: Oo damn this sounds like Shan n ricard lol
Ricard: oh right because I am the one who needs to build trust with YOU
Ricard: seriously dude that's so fucked up
Ricard: gaslighting me over here
Will: How about I give yiu 2 for now
Will: Gaslighting?
Ricard: no I don't want them
Will: Seriously
Ricard: I cannot believe you tell me you want to work with me
Will: Why Ricard?
Ricard: and then you're like only if you vote the way I want to
Will: I do want to here
Ricard: and I'll give you the idol clues after tribal
Will: Like it wasn't to bully yiu
Ricard: do you not see how fucked up that is?
Ricard: you torched my trust less than 24 hours ago and then you're going to sit here and tell me I need to do something to build trust with you
Will: No I never said this I apologize if yiu interpret that way but reread I am sorry yiu might need a second
Ricard: no I know exactly what you're saying
Ricard: and I know exactly what this is
Ricard: I don;t need a second
Ricard: YOU are the one who broke the trust with ME
Will: Or I might need to recommunicate
Ricard: NOT the other way around
Ricard: I'm asking for something now
Ricard: and you're telling me to wait?
Ricard: that's not cool
Will: I never said I didn't and yiu said yiu wanted to move forward why hostile?
Ricard: because you're being manipulative
Ricard: nevermind, I don't have the energy to argue
Will: How?
Will: I don't feel this way
Ricard: yes because it's all about your fucking feelings
Ricard: it's always about you
Ricard: fuck me for having feelings, right?
Will: How??? I legit just offered thenegit yiu fit Ricard well
Ricard: this is so fucked up
Will: How?
Ricard: No, I said I wanted to vote Taylor - and you said you really want to vote Rachel
Will: I never said I wouldn't
Ricard: so I said ok fine
Ricard: then I said give me the idol clues so I feel like we're working together
Ricard: and you're like "oh after tribal"
Ricard: that is 100% fucked up
Will: We agreed to vote before any idol talk?
Ricard: you yelled at me 24 hours ago for feeling like you were being dictated the votes
Ricard: and now you're doing the exact same thing to me
Ricard: and the fact that you don't see that is disgusting
Ricard: enjoy your idol clues thanks for waving them in my face
And Will and I really haven't spoken since. I don't know if it's that Will genuinely doesn't understand how much he can piss people off, or that he does and he just doesn't care - but bottom line is he's a bad player. If he were less chaotic, I'd actually consider taking him to the end. But he is constantly out for number one, and I can see his piss poor decision making getting in my way of winning.

By the way, he gave me the third idol clue right before Tribal Council and I ended up finding the idol, so I guess something good came out of it. But damn, if he doesn't take a chill pill, I don't think I can handle him in the game much longer.

Ricard

• Jury
It is KILLING me not to tell Lindsey about the idol, but I know that I gotta play for me. And the best move that I can make with the idol is tell absolutely no one. That's the only way that I can use the idol to its fullest potential - whether it's on me or on someone else.
Dean Kowalski liked this

Ricard

• Jury
James Zinkand" wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:10:23 pm I just want to thank you for understanding my clues and how they referenced someone studying the mosaics of declos and not being an idiot like all these other people.  <3
I mean looking back on it, I could have gotten this after two clues had I just tried ALL of the names on the Wikipedia page. That's why I'm surprised no one beat me to it (but not because now I have the idol).

Speaking of that - Lindsey figured out the clue today and now she's worried Tyler has it, because Rachel would have told us if she did. And I'm just sitting here like :zipit:
James Zinkand liked this

Ricard

• Jury
AND THE PARANOIA IS BACK.

So Jay and Jacob approached me today about getting all the "solo" players together - which I guess is me, Jay, Bret, Wendell, Jacob, and Erika - to target the "duos," first Tyler and Shirin (voting out Tyler), and then Rachel and Lindsey (voting out Rachel). 

But I LOVE how they have just glossed over the fact that this is effectively Erika and I playing for 5th and 6th because it's clear that they're still a group of four. Like I have had Wendell, Jay, and Jacob each separately approach me about working together - and it always ends up in a group of them 4 plus others. I'm not an idiot - that's not setting me up for success.

I agree that Tyler needs to go at some point. But that point is not next, especially when Will is slowly losing his mind in the corner telling everyone he can that he's going to be voting for Lindsey until either she or he goes home. 

I feel like we need to break up Bret, Jay, Wendell, and Jacob. And now that I have the idol, I can safely say that they don't (at least I think they don't have anything to play) - which means we have to figure out which one that a) everyone is comfortable with voting and b) will cause that group to fracture. We need to take out the Crete glue. And I really think that glue is Jay. Once Jay is gone - I think the other three are up for grabs, and that's when we can start making some moves.

But the bottom line is ya boy still wants to win immunity tonight because I do not want to be making these plans while my ass is unsafe.
Cochran liked this

Ricard

• Jury