--10th Place - Voted out 6-4--
We appreciate and admire your stamina as the game continues. Please share your thoughts with the viewers.  

1. Big blindside tonight with Genie joining Jessica on the jury. Were you in on that strategy? If you were left out, what are your plans moving forward? 

2. Are any of your family members involved in the game with you? What do they think about your chances? Do they have any favorites that you don't much care for? If not, have you had to make any changes in your home life because of the game? 

3. Has there been a strategic move that you regret trying or not trying? If you regretted trying it, were you able to fix things afterwards? 

4. Now that jury has started, have you changed your approach to how you play the game?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Like words cannot describe how pissed off I am. And I think mostly I’m upset because I know people who were my fucking allies are probably high fiving themselves like “oh wow GREAT move we got a huge threat out”

I’m alternating between wanting to give up and wanting to get revenge. I just don’t know how at this point. 
Cochran, Loveita Adams, Susie Smith and 2 others liked this

Ricard

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Ricard wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:01:59 pm Like words cannot describe how pissed off I am. And I think mostly I’m upset because I know people who were my fucking allies are probably high fiving themselves like “oh wow GREAT move we got a huge threat out”

I’m alternating between wanting to give up and wanting to get revenge. I just don’t know how at this point. 
Revenge is better. You've got this.
Domenick, Catalie liked this

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Group Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
So I made it very clear to everyone tonight how I felt. Betrayed. Disowned. Blindsided.

But I'm hoping that by at least playing up the emotional side of this, I can at least get people on my side. I wasn't upset that Genie was blindsided (although I was, but I get why they did it - she was a huge threat) - but apparently there was this story that Will made up that Genie and I went to Jacob and Jay and said we wanted Tyler out. And no one told me. Not a single person - a single ally - fact checked it with me. And that's what I've been heavily leaning on as being upset about.

1) It shows that I'm at least someone rational, because I think me saying "omg, I can't believe they voted out Genie" is just dumb. We all know that Genie was one of the strongest social players in this game, so it only makes sense people wanted to take a shot.

2) It opens up the game for me a little bit more, because now I can target my anger. I'm angry at Will, and I'm angry at Tyler. They were people who said had my back who flat out lied to me, and then didn't really apologize about it after. Lindsey did apologize, so I'm inclined to believe her - she threw Will under the bus pretty fast on this one, so I think my anger is really limited towards Will and Tyler. That means I can be a free agent for the likes of Jacob, Jay, Taylor - hell, maybe even Bret. I have to look at this as a new game because clearly my old allies weren't doing it for me.

Also, almost everyone I spoke with was pretty clear - Will wanted to target Genie, so he made up a story. And yet Tyler, who allegedly fell for the story, seems to still be defending Will tonight instead of owning up to his fucking move.

So I now present to you a reading from the book of lies (Tyler 1:5):
Tyler: I am really sorry Ricard. You know I think you and Genie are great. But I heard from people that you were both targeting me
Ricard: I was never targeting you
Ricard: I spoke to one person today who wanted me to vote for you, so I guess I know where that came from
Ricard: I was committed to us 4
Tyler: Fuck really?? who wanted you to vote for me?
Ricard: Yup
Ricard: I mean, I wish you would have come to me about it
Ricard: Like that’s what I don’t get. We’re working together, you hear stuff and then you just let that affect your vote without vetting it?
Tyler: so this was all just a big lie that someone told me today? I heard you were both convinced I had an idol and were trying to get me out? I don't know I mean, I spoke to both of you today and neither of you told me to vote for Bret so I started believing the hype frankly. I should have said something I guess.
Ricard: Literally all a lie
Ricard: I also asked you all good with the vote and it’s not like you were talking to me either
Ricard: So yes, I guess you should have said something
Tyler: well, I feel pretty stupid now. I'm sorry Ricard. Apparently I was completely lied to. Again.
Ricard: I mean it is what it is
Ricard: Apparently everyone had heard this story and no one came to me about it
Ricard: So I guess I’ll start packing my bags lmao
Tyler: And that's what I am regretting the most right now, because i should have just fucking came and asked you. I was just too exhausted today to try to get to the bottom of the story and I was just willing to go with what I was told so I could sleep some more. Its pretty shitty but I'm just not feeling well at all today and that was what happened. I don't want you to pack your bags though. Especially if you are not actually after me...
Ricard: So who told you I was targeting you?
Tyler: I was told you approached jacob and Jay about this.
Ricard: So why is everyone else telling me Will made up the story
Tyler: idk maybe he did? Unless they just want to cover their own tracks?
Ricard: So you’re telling me Jacob and Jay told you this? Or someone told you Jacob and Jay said this?
Ricard: Everyone else seems to think it was really cut and dry - that Will came to you with a fabricated story
Tyler: Will told me it was Jacob and Jay who came to him yes, and Jacob confirmed this later. So it sounds like they both lied to me. damn
Ricard: Jacob says he never said anything
Ricard: So I don’t really know who to believe right now
Tyler: well Jacob asked at one point who I was voting for and I said the person who had my name in their mouth and I heard that was genie and he said that's what I heard. Maybe I misunderstood him
Ricard: So how is that Jacob confirming that Genie and I allegedly went to Jacob and Jay trying to get you out?
Ricard: That’s a very, very big leap
Tyler: because when he said thats what he heard I thought he was confirming that he's heard my name in Genie's mouth.
Tyler: but I think he was just confirming the vote now that i reread it
Tyler: anyway, it sounds like the reality is Will fed me a story today and I bought it hook line and sinker
Ricard: Yep, that’s what it sounds like
Tyler: I can understand if you have a hard time forgiving me for this. I fucked up. And I'm sorry ☹️
There is so much to unpack here.

First off - do you see how Tyler tries to apologize, then gets vague when I start asking him specific questions, and then he doesn't really want to put the blame on Will, so he tries to put the blame on Jacob and Jay instead, but then he kind of does throw Will under the bus, but tries to in a way where it's like really no one's fault?

Bullshit.

I don't believe for a second that Tyler is stupid enough to just fall for a story. He saw his in, and he took it. Fuck the alliance of four that we had - Will and Tyler have probably wanted to take this shot for a while. And now Tyler's dumb ass that can't even tell a story right is exposing just how close he and Will are. So guess who I'm going to start targeting now, motherfuckers?

Also - Tyler says he can understand how I'll have a hard time forgiving him for this. He can understand? I can understand when someone gets annoyed because their order is wrong at a restaurant. I can understand when a co-worker is mad because someone is late on a project. I can understand when someone is sad because they watched a depressing video or heard a sad story.

But you know who didn't say "oh I can understand how it would be hard to forgive me"? Those fucking Somali pirates that abducted Captain Phillips, held him at gunpoint, and then got caught by the Navy. That couple that abducted Elizabeth Smart. THE GUY WHO BUILT THE TITANIC. These are all people who knew they done fucked up, and they admitted it. And the fact that Tyler doesn't even have enough respect to just tell me he was threatened by Genie and he wanted to vote her out... child I am so pissed off at that man.

Also, I haven't spoken to Will since the vote and I literally have no idea what I'm going to say to him.

Ricard

• Jury
I present to you the unedited conversation between Will and I - enjoy the stupidity and bad lies:

💙🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
Hey I am soo sorry about Genie I hope we can talk... it wasn't my move I just got offered an option bc others didn't trust the vote
Everyone literally told me it was your move
And that you made up the story
Tyler told me he heard it from you
Four other people told me they heard it from you
So please - explain to me how that's not your move
And if it's not your move, who's was it?
Because no one else had problems naming names last night
This is hilarious this move is going on me
If love to hear who is saying this?
Id*
Bc I heard yesterday yiu were trying to get Tyler out next??? And that this move has been in play long before ne I soo wish I could show yiu screenshots
Ppl were nervous to bring name upto me?? So how is it my move?
I was never trying to get Tyler out next
And I spoke to both Jacob and Jay who say that they never talked to you about that
And then Tyler tells me that you told him that Jacob and Jay told you that I was targeting Tyler
1) I was never targeting Tyler
2) Jacob and Jay both say they never approached you with that
3) You, me, Genie, and Lindsey are in an alliance. Why would you go to Tyler and say that instead of come to me and say "this is what's out there"
So I will ask you the question again
If it wasn't your move - who's was it?
I was told yiu were targeting Tyler DEADASS bro and I wanted to ask yuu but was warned not to.... AM I the only person taking heat?? Bc dead ass this was not mine I was told talks had hooked and that Yiu were after Tyler
Jay told ne thus fuck it why cover if they are trying to pit me as fall guy
I just felt bad but I will save Tyler sorry
And how did I know we are legit 4 nobody even asks my thoughts just tells votes
So you're saying Jay told you that Genie and I were targeting Tyler?
And then warned you not to tell me?
Also I don't need your deflections right now - I always ask what you think, so don't start that
And so if Jay told you this, you did what with it - ran to Tyler and told him?
When we're the ones in an alliance? Or are you working with Tyler too? Because that makes me feel like total shit.
Also if this is Jay's fault, why is Tyler saying he heard all of this from you?
The stories don't line up
And what's most upsetting here
Is that people have come up to me and said "oh I hear Will's a gamebot" or "he's really playing to win"
And I have straight up told people no - Will is a good guy
And this situation just destroys all of that
Because there was lots of ppl in on move not just me and once I was told this I wanted to come to yuu but was told it'd be better to break yall as a Duo up soo i went and talked to Tyler about flipping it bc not gonna.lie o trusted yiu buy I truly liked Genie but she was soo nonchalant o didn't know what she thought... are yiu questioning others?? Or is this all being pitted on me ?? Bc idg how I'm the fall guy for pulling Tyler in when his name was thrown out
But his name was never thrown out
And my point is - if you heard I was throwing his name out, why didn't you ask me or tell me this was going on?
When we are in an a l l i a n c e
And I will tell you from my perspective, it sounds like one of two things
either 1) you care more about your relationship with Tyler than you do with me
or 2) you wanted Genie out so you made the whole story up, and now you're caught in a lie
OK but it's not justvyz 2 in an alliance bro
Literally everyone I have talked to about this has thrown you under the bus
Every single person
This is just such a bad look dude
If you had a problem with me, we could have hashed it out
But instead we're over here talking about personal stuff and you're talking smack about me behind my back
But right now we're talking about two separate issues
When Jay told you Genie and I were targeting Tyler - why did you go to Tyler instead of telling Genie or myself?
Like I do truly feel bad but yiu were waayyy closer with Genie and Genie was biggest threat to win and once I heard yiu were going after Tyler after we justbgot numbers I was like why wyf..
But I wasn't going after Tyler
It was a lie
And you would have found that out if you would have approached me instead of going to Tyler
Which tells me we were never really working together in the first place
Made nooo sense and yes I should have gone to you bit I went the route others wanted and helped work votes soo I do apologize but I will own my part .... but it was NOT my move or my vote alone that made it happen
You're literally saying you'll own your part but it wasn't your move
When you're the one who propagated the lie that made that happen
You can't have it both ways
This was such a messy fucking move - and for no reason
And now everyone in the game is putting the blame on you
So I hope it was worth it
Are you saying it was Jay's move?
Boy bye I OWNED MY PART BUTBIT TOOK 8 VOTES
I'm not apologizing JUDT BC ALL ARE SCARRD TO OWN UP IM NOT I VOTED GENIE AND IT WAS A SMART MOVE FOR ME
And I'm not the only one of our alliance who voted genie
You don't need caps
I'm not raising my voice here, just asking questions because nothing you're saying makes sense
also you literally started this conversation by saying you were sorry
and now you're saying you're not apologizing
first it was it was because Genie was targeting Tyler, now you're saying it was a smart move for you
You never answered my question, though
You said it wasn't your move - are you saying it was Jay's move?
II USE CAPS TO GET POINT NOT RAISE VOICE....But first off i'm not apologizing for a over another time I thought was right and I still feel it was best for my game but yes I told Tyler of the move because if yall were willing to flip that easy then I knew yall may flip that easy on me.... so an I the person this whole move is going on? Because Legit talks were had long before the were ever had with ne yiu act as if I was some mastermind fooling all bro... and legit not the case I told shorin what I heard and Tyler and asked what they thought while Jacob and Jay gathered votes who do yiu think all voted genie?? And who orchestrated it I just wonder?
That's what I'm asking you
You're saying it wasn't your move
When everyone else is
So who's move was it?
I'm not pressed right now - you're the one getting thrown under the bus here
Who is everyone??
Just giving you the chance to clarify that you should have given me when you heard (erroneously) that I was targeting Tyler
I have had six separate people tell me that you were either the one who told them that Genie and I were targeting Tyler, or that it was your idea to make up a fake story
I should have and I do apologize but wow that's wild af
You told me point blank it wasn't your move
So who's move was it?
I'll say again it wasn't me but I am.not a mastermind bro im.always a solid number
But how can you say it wasn't your move if you can't say whose it was?
You understand that makes no sense, right?
That just oozes "I'm lying"
And it looks really bad on top of everyone else throwing you under the bus
I agree it looks shady but I'll own it if ppl want to put it on me but dead ass was not
I just would love to know who's aid this
Said
Well, I told you Tyler was one of them
So hope you're glad you picked him as an ally over me
To be fair, Tyler tried to tell me that Jacob later confirmed what you told him... only to read back the messages and tell me it was a misunderstanding
But definitely told me you told him about Jacob and Jay coming to you
Yes Jay did come to me no lie and idk biggest headache bc legit I knew I wanted to play with yuu and Tyler both long term soo I am sorry but this fucked up everything I kept saying to ppl I don't think Genie is the move yet but had to save Tyler soo yes I owned it but legit I didn't want to hurt yuu in the process and am sorry bc I do truly like yuu as a person ALOT
Well, you did
And again - I don't know how many times I have to say this
There was no need to save Tyler, because he was never in danger
So you saved Tyler from a non-existent threat and torched an ally in the process
Pretty much sounds thst way now 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️😑
But bro I'm not only ally that voted that way
I know you're not
But you're also the one who heard the lie and didn't come to me
And that hurts
Im.only oe who heard it and didint?? Do yiu mean prevote or post?
I am truly sorry bc I do trulybwant to work with yiu but idk lots was said and now big ass mess
You're telling me you heard this from Jay and then went and told Tyler
Instead of telling me
That really hurts
It feels like you picked Tyler over me for no good reason
I'm sooo sorry seriously I knee I should have told yiu and I own that but now I'm almost feeling like that move was for noting bc I'm hearing all is being thrown on me bubeveryine and was not ever above against yiu... I Honestly was trying to protect him and now bc this mess I'm hearing mine and his name soo it's soo dumb

Ricard

• Jury
Catalie wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:32:53 pm I'm with Susie on the revenge is better thing, Ricard. Also, totally adding liabetes to my lexicon hence forth, lul

I know losing Genie was a lot and everything else, and I am sorry for your loss. But stray strong, King. Rooting for you hard here. 🖤
MAKE IT THE EPISODE TITLE!!

Ricard

• Jury
Catalie wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:32:53 pm I'm with Susie on the revenge is better thing, Ricard. Also, totally adding liabetes to my lexicon hence forth, lul

I know losing Genie was a lot and everything else, and I am sorry for your loss. But stray strong, King. Rooting for you hard here. 🖤
Also thank you appreciate the support :hug:

Ricard

• Jury
Today's theme: gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss.

GASLIGHT:
I've successfully scared Will into thinking he's leaving, and getting him to throw others under the bus. He's told me about an alliance of 6 that was formed last round: him, Lindsey, Jacob, Jay, Erika, and Wendell. Too bad Lindsey already told me about that alliance, buddy. Now he wants to blindside Jacob or Jay because he doesn't want to go down for a move he didn't orchestrate. SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU CAST YOUR VOTE BRO.

I hope I'm making Will feel like absolute shit. I want him to sweat. I want him to be upset. I want him to feel the pain. What he did last round was such a rude fucking mess of a play, and I hope he regrets how he did it. And I'm going to make him feel bad for AT LEAST the next couple of rounds. But no need to get rid of him yet - no one wants to work with him after this.

GATEKEEP:
Now it's time to think about gatekeeping the vote. Lindsey told me today that she has one of the idols. The other one we think belongs to Wendell, Taylor, or Rachel. Apparently they expire this round, so this round is the time to use them.

Ideas Lindsey and I tossed around:
- Create fake drama so that everyone votes Lindsey, then she idols herself and we vote out whoever. Problem is we don't know what other idols are out there... also she told Jacob about the idol and I don't trust him. Like my acting skills are Oscar-worthy, but I get the vibe everyone else here is like community theatre level, so I just don't trust that.
- Split the vote between Tyler and Will. I think this is the easiest vote to pull off, but the ROI is rather low. Like if we vote out Tyler, I think a snake is gone from the game... but all we get is Shirin attaching on to Lindsey instead of Tyler. Nothing really changes. And if Will goes... great, we're at the final 11, now what? It's an easy vote, but does it really benefit my game the best? Probably not.
- Split the vote between Wendell and Taylor. Thanks to my big fat mouth, there's all this he said - she said - he said - he said drama around what really went down last night. And I get the feeling that the pity party around me is real, because all I did last night is go to Tyler, Jacob, and Jay for answers, they gave them to me, and I presented the facts to everyone else. And now no one wants their name out there. But while all this is going on, guys like Wendell and Taylor are sitting back and watching, sitting very fucking pretty. Now is the perfect time to target one of them and really shock the shit out of this game.

GIRLBOSS:
I don't trust any of the Crete boys to be honest... so my ideal final group is girls + gays: me, Lindsey, Rachel, Erika, Shirin, and Bret (I guess). I need to get closer to Bret more... but if we're able to really get this six going, we can run this game past tonight. We obviously have to peel Tyler off to get Shirin working with us, but I could see us going deep. Jacob, Jay, Wendell, Taylor, Will, Tyler... they're all power players in their own right, and I honestly don't want to see any of them win.

Updated trust ranking:
1. Rachel
2. Lindsey
3. Erika
4. Jay
5. Jacob
6. Bret
7. Wendell
8. Taylor
9. Will
10. Tyler

Ricard