--10th Place - Voted out 6-4--
(Some of) You guys know the drill by now. Let's get into it, leave out no details.
  1. Tonight's challenge was a ranking-based one. Were you shocked or surprised at where the averages were? How do you feel about your place on the overall social ranking, do you agree with it? How about your reaction for the other tribe's ranking?
  2. What is the best moment of your game so far? Whether it be a move, a strategy, a bond, etc.
  3. Most people look at 3 main pillars for Survivor: Strategic, Physical, and Social game. As of right now, which one is your strongest and which one is your weakest, and why?
  4. Who has overstayed their welcome the most in this game? Who do you think went home too early?
  5. How does tonight's boot affect you and your game going forward?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
You guys, I'm not going to lie - I was feeling very left out of the Domenick dislike train. Everyone was getting disliked posts but me and I was like - why did I get left out??

And then Dom started disliking my posts too and so now I feel better about it. :relieved:
Dean Kowalski, Cochran, Mike and 2 others liked this

Ricard

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Want to know how I spent my afternoon?

So the last vote was 6-3 - Jay and Jacob voted for Bradley with Domenick, and myself, Genie, Lindsey, Will, Rachel, and Bradley all voted for Dom. That leaves Jay and Jacob on the bottom.

There is concern that Jacob has an idol, based on the fact that he and Dom went around to our former alliance of six and telling us how the password they deduced didn't work. Like I said, the answer they came up with (Theoktiste of Lesbos) makes sense based on the one clue I have - so that's left everyone wondering if someone has the idol and no one is fessing up to it. Jacob is the only one that had all three clues... and of myself, him, Genie, and Will (the four to get clue #1), I think he would be most likely to crack the clue early on?

So that's led to a conversation about splitting the vote, with the guys voting for Jacob and the girls voting for Jay - and then in the event one plays an idol, the other goes home. And if neither play an idol, then we vote Jay out because we feel like he's most likely to flip (although I've voiced my concern that Jacob will be equally as likely to flip if we purposely tie the vote with him, but whatever).

But you know what Will wanted to do? He wanted to go to Jay right before the vote and tell him to vote Jacob, in hopes of getting Jay to get Jacob to play his idol. He wanted to INTENTIONALLY cause chaos just to maybe make this vote a really big fucking headache. I'm already worried enough as it is that we're splitting this vote, and now you want to add paranoia into the mix? No sir. I spent the afternoon talking him out of this dumbass idea:
Will: Hey talking with Jacob trying to make him feel comfortable but I do agree the vote should be Jay.. he says he wouldn't vote Jay tho out of principle 🙄😆
Ricard: I mean I get that
Will: I do too but doesn't mean we have to stick to his principle right 🥴🤣🤦🏾‍♂️🙄
Ricard: lmaoooo right
Will: Sooo I'm talking with Genie but we may have a plan to get Jacob to play idol if he has it and get Jay out
Will: Idk the hope it'll work 💯💪🏾💙
Ricard: What??
Will: O I didn't know if Genie told yiu but she's gonna talk with Genie and we are gonna split girls on one and us boys on the other .... then right before tribal imma tell Jay to vote Jacob hoping Jay tells Jacob and Jacob plays his idol and Jay goes.. what yiu think
I get where we're going with that
Ricard: But don't you think that'
Ricard: s a little risky?
Will: It is risky soo Mayne we don't tell either and just split it?
Ricard: I think that's a good idea
Y'all I did not sign up for Stranded to be a guidance counselor. I am not a good teacher. I do not like children. WHY am I in this position of being the adult in the room? I. Did. Not. Sign. Up. For. This.

Cochran, John, Sherri and 2 others liked this

Ricard

• Jury
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:53:40 pm
Y'all I did not sign up for Stranded to be a guidance counselor. I am not a good teacher. I do not like children. WHY am I in this position of being the adult in the room? I. Did. Not. Sign. Up. For. This.
Never too late for the coathanger
Give me 7 pls

Ricard

• Jury
Ok so of course the plan has changed. I don't really really know what the genesis of this is, but here's what I've gathered:

- We're all concerned about Wendell going into a potential swap or merge. 
- Apparently Bradley is connected to Wendell (which he alluded to earlier)
- Therefore, others think it's better to keep Jacob and Jay in the game to take out someone close to Wendell.

I'm just playing in this game, right now. Just here to vote, you know?

I'm hoping that I can get to merge and lay low and watch everyone else attack each other.

Ricard

• Jury