--10th Place - Voted out 6-4--
Another night, another player down. As we work our way through the week, please share your thoughts with us.

1. Have you made any big mistakes in your game play so far? What do you wish you would have done differently? How would that have affected your game?

2. What do you make of the person voted off Zakros tonight? How will that affect your game down the road?

3. If you could offer advice to one player on your tribe, what would it be and who would you say it to?

4. Did the right person go home tonight? Who's next at risk?

5. Please provide a combined trust ranking of players on both tribes.

Many of you have done video confessionals (yes, it's really okay!) We love to see them and thank you for your efforts! Voice confessionals are awesome as well! Google Recorder and Smart Voice Recorder are super easy to use and you can also post the text readout!!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
So the dynamic right now on Mausolus is weird. Really, really, really weird.

First off - you have this group of six (the "pineapple" group - which is our chat room name): me, Genie, Jacob, Dom, Lindsey, and Will. One minute we were great, we had majority, we were all about each other. Then all of a sudden - Dom starts wanting to vote out Lindsey and/or Will, and it's ruined the group ever since. But we're in this weird kumbaya phase because we haven't had to go to Tribal Council, so there's been a plan in place for at least five of us (me, Genie, Lindsey, Will, Bradley) to blindside Dom - but we haven't gotten the chance to do that.

And now it's getting even worse, because apparently Dom figured out the answer to the idol clue and it's not working - so now there's huge panic from Jacob and Dom about who might have taken the idol. And praise every god above that I dipped after we won last night, because apparently Will, Genie, and Lindsey were getting the third degree about who may or may not have the idol and I would have had zero patience for that. Absolutely none. To be fair, the idol answer that Jacob told me sounds right based on the first clue that I have (and believe me, I tried it in case they were spelling something wrong lmao) - but maybe they're wrong? Or maybe someone has it? My money would be that Jacob figured it out from the first clue and is trying to throw everyone off the scent.

SPEAKING OF CLUES - can we talk about how I gave clue one to Jacob and Jacob gave clue three to Dom without hesitation? Like how fucking rude could you be? So now I'm all for voting out Dom, because I feel like leaving the two of them in the game together is just super dangerous.

Ricard

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Also - I’m really sad that Hali is gone. I’m worried that this means the Rhodes folks are on the outs. 

Although someone did point out that everyone who’s gone home on the other tribe has been a girl - Stephanie, Carolyn, and now Hali. And I wouldn’t put it past Tyler to make an all-guys alliance and make sure Shirin is protected. I guess we’ll see what happens tonight if we win. I really hope that Erika doesn’t go home, because I think we’re all expecting a swap sometime soon, and I want to keep the odds high that I’ll end up with people who I have a pre-existing relationship with today. 

Two realizations I had today:
1. Genie, Erika, and I are the last of the OG Kameiros standing and honestly we love to see sanity win out over crazy
2. We’re almost into the last third of the game. Like holy shit - I’ve outlasted 25 people at this point. How did that happen?? It’s just crazy to think that now I’m starting to plan ahead for merge and like… this is it. It’s around the corner (hopefully). Jury is around the corner (hopefully). It’s so close I can taste it. But it’s scary because that means the pressure is on not to fuck it up at this point. 
Loveita Adams liked this

Ricard

• Jury
And finally before the challenge - here’s my full-on trust list of the final 14 people left in the game with me:

1. Genie - need I say more? I swear if this bitch is two-timing me with another final 2 I will be LIVID lmao

2. Lindsey - I think we work on the same plane, we get each other a lot, and I trust her to make the right decision for us. 

3. Erika - I know people think she’s untrustworthy, but I’m hoping that our OG bond would make her loyal to me over anyone else (except perhaps Genie). Plus I feel like she’s a great shield because no one really trusts her that much. 

4. Rachel - I don’t know why, but I get a good vibe from Rachel. And I want to flush out that relationship more, but I feel like she’s good people. 

5. Bradley - ever since we picked up Bradley for the plan to vote out Dom, I feel like he’s opened up to me a little bit. This is another relationship I really want to foster, but again I feel like he’d make the right decision for us. 

6. Will - should he be higher? Probably. But there’s something gamebotty about him that I’m still sketched out about. 

7. Tyler - everyone thinks Tyler is a huge player, myself included. Like I know he’s social, he’s obviously strong (although not as strong as me - just saying), and I don’t underestimate his ability to carve out multiple options so he can pick and choose his own adventure.

8. Jay - I think once we vote out Dom, Jay will be an interesting free agent. But until then, I don’t trust him that much. 

9. Shirin - does whatever Tyler says. Doesn’t seem to have independent thinking skills. 

10. Jacob - less paranoid/scheming version of Dom

11. Dom - more paranoid/scheming version of Jacob

Haven’t met: Bret, Wendell, Jessica, Taylor 
Susie Smith liked this

Ricard

• Jury