--10th Place - Voted out 6-4--
Welcome to the swap! And to the weekend, having a good 2 day break. Try not to take too much time off though, talk to your new tribemates as much as you can. Also, be sure to check out the board tomorrow for further news about the individual immunity challenge that is non-live!
  1. Tell us of your first impressions of the new tribe. Who do you hate, who do you like, who do you wish swapped with you, who do you wish didn't swap with you, etc. Give us the lowdown. Do you like this tribe better than the one you were just on, or not? How do you see your position on this new tribe?
  2. This past week, there was a game merge followed by a swap after just two rounds, meeting people you've only just met. With the weekend coming around, do you think things will stabilize in time for Sunday?
  3. To be blunt, what's your new short term and long term strategy?
  4. How did your old tribe do during last challenge? Was there anything you would have done differently?
  5. Jeff revealed that on Sunday, you will start to receive new idol clues for your new tribes. Are you going to jump on that opportunity to search for the idol right away, or not? Would you work on it solo, or do you plan to work on it with anyone else? Are you worried of other idols in play currently?
  6. How do you feel about Sunday being the final double Tribal Council of the season? Is there anyone on your tribe that you'd be okay with voting out?
  7. Have you played Cars 2 on PSP?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
SO. I don't want to jinx myself, but I actually think I'm in an OK spot right now, game-wise. I think we were all expecting some kind of merge at final 20 - so I wasn't unprepared for that, but I think there was a lot of anxiety about how things would get split up, who would go where, etc.

The best thing about this merge is that I'm with Genie. I've always said this entire game that she's my number one, but she is my fucking rock in this game. Like I do not feel good when I'm on a tribe without her, so I'm so happy to have her by my side right now. It would also appear that my social skills from the last couple rounds have been paying off, because now I have Will and Lindsey wanting to work with me - plus Genie had kind of prepped Jacob and Domenick (who I guess are also a pair) to work with me, too. 

Now we've magically fallen into an alliance of duos that can easily run this tribe: me/Genie, Lindsey/Will, and Jacob/Dom. I'm a little worried that everyone has me and Genie pegged as a duo, but I guess that was going to happen sooner rather than later. I feel really, really good about this six because we've basically started the game over, so we can go on autopilot with a majority until what I'm sure will be yet another swap. I don't feel like I need to make any power plays here, I'm not worried about Lindsey or Will or Jacob or Dom doing something crazy as fuck down the line and needing to get rid of them now - I feel like us six can actually go pretty deep into the game.

The first target is shaping up to be Brad. Honestly, I really wanted to work with Brad at the beginning of the game - I really did. But between the whole trying to vote me out thing, and then the fake idol? The guy has just been chaos from the beginning, and I don't really need that in my life. Here's to hoping he doesn't win immunity, so that this can be a pretty simple vote.

Ricard

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Also I think I did pretty good in the challenge. I was worried that if I did well, I'd paint myself as a target - but I'm trying to be everyone's friend now so that hopefully if I do win, people are happy for me rather than jealous bitches who just want to take me out.

That's why I'm also really trying to develop my relationships right now with Rachel, Jay, and Bradley - because an alliance is great, but blindsides happen all the time. I need to be friends with EVERYONE, so that someone will tell me what's going on. My social game right now isn't necessarily to build a lot of trust with one or two people, it's to build a little bit of trust with everyone - just enough so that whoever might want to blindside me can't get a majority vote on me.

Ricard

• Jury
Y'all - I spent a long time looking for "thatanos" thinking I was looking for "theranos." BUT I STILL WON. IMMUNITY IS MINE! Guess who's guaranteed at least 18th place in the game. :cool:

Deciding who got the other immunity idol clue really was a no brainer, because Jacob is my ally and he came in second - so it only made sense to give it to him. I'm a little wary about going after the idol because, yes it's a great power to have, but that's a looooooooooot of responsibility. I'd just rather know who has access to the clues instead of knowing where everything is myself - and having everyone assume that I have it. We saw how well that worked out for Voce.

Also back to me winning immunity - y'all I had the fastest time in the game. Ricard the challenge threat IS HERE TO SLAY. 

Genie and I celebrated by being petty:
GENIE I WON
lmaooooo
fuck who do I give the idol clue to
YES QUEEN!
CONGRATS!
thank you 🙂
um, anyone in our 6 would be cool
I was thinking I give it to Jacob
since he got second
i think that's a good idea
and also build that bond
how mad do you think tyler is
that he didn't get first overall
honestly he gives me controlling husband in a lifetime movie vibes
fuming
and yes I love him, but that is very much his vibe lol
like he kept trying to get me to find a target other than Carolyn on gyaros
and I was like "dude, she is not here. I'm not putting myself at risk for someone who barely shows up."
LMAO
and had to have that conversation like, 3 times lol
you know lindsey wanted me to whisper to you at the last challenge
to tell you to throw it and vote tyler out
L O L
omg
that's hilar
I almost did it
but then I was like no that's a dumb idea
it will backfire
lmfao ❤️
i probably would have been so confused if you had
but it's hilarious to hear in retrospect
Susie Smith liked this

Ricard

• Jury
Here's where I stand with the tribe right now, trust rankings-wise:

1. Genie - Enough said.
2. Lindsey - Genie and I are literally presidents of her fan club. I really vibe well with her in terms of how aggressive she plays the game - not because she wants to be a player and make big moves, but because she's been on the bottom and she wants to be here. I really admire how hard she's willing to work.
3. Jacob - Genie really vouches for him, even though Lindsey and I thought he was irritating as fuck to be around when we were on a different tribe, watching him interact with everyone else. That being said, he has really grown on me, he makes every attempt to include me on things, and I'm really starting to trust him.
4. Dom - Dom is to Jacob what Genie is to me, and he's a part of the six.
5. Rachel - Rachel and I didn't get off to a fast start, but I really, really like her. I can see us working together under the radar. Also, I don't think anyone really sees her in their long-term plans, so maybe she's an ally I can pick up.
6. Jay - Jay is part of an alliance with me, Genie, Brad, Dom, and Jacob that was made sometime today in a pretty haphazard way. I'm hoping if Brad goes that Jay still trusts me? He seems to be a nice guy, and someone I want to build a relationship with.
7. Will - Is Will part of this six person alliance? Yes. But all I remember about Will is that everyone said he's a gamebot, that he's out for blood, etc. I just don't get a 100% great vibe about Will. And so far, my gut has served me right this game, so I'd rather keep him at an arm's distance.
8. Bradley - Seems like a nice guy, pretty quiet, don't really know where his head is at.
9. Brad - Brad is Brad. Chaotic, unpredictable - needs to go ASAP.
Loveita Adams liked this

Ricard

• Jury