--17th Place - Voted out 5-2-1--
Still got more than half a week to go until the next break! Let's see if you can still maintain your sanity by the end of it all.
  1. That tribal council was nuts! Can you walk us through what went down? Are there any new consequences because of anything that was said? Did you yourself learn anything new?
  2. Talk of idols and idol clues have been a thing for a couple days now. Do you see yourself getting close to the answer yet? Do you think it's been found already or not? Who, besides yourself, would you be okay with finding the idol, and who do you NOT want to get the idol?
  3. We are now at F17. How much has the game changed for you since F17 in Stranded in the Aegean Sea, versus your place at F17 in Stranded in Crete/Rhodes?
  4. Let's talk alliances. Are you in any right now? If you're part of multiple, how loyal are you to them? Are you worried about anyone else being part of an alliance? What do you hope to gain by being in them?
  5. Who on your tribe right now is likely safe from the next tribal council or two? Who do you think is in hot water and likely to be voted out? What about your own danger level?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
Lol I had a really rough night to say the least, and I have no one to blame but myself. Erika should’ve went before the last swap and I let Lindsey and Will convince me she should stay. Rodney would’ve never done that to me 🥲. The plan with the 5 “apples” after Sunday's vote was to do Erika if we lost. No one was really online during the day and I honestly fucked up by not checking in with people prior to after we lost. Then Taylor and Jess were leaning more toward Carolyn, which is fair because she was inactive and didn’t get to show on this tribe how good at challengers she is. Which sucks, I’m really going to miss her. The thing that messed up everything was Jess going missing during the most inconvenient time, although after all the whispering going on I wouldn’t have been surprised if she would’ve voted for Carolyn anyway. After the tie Erika unleashed her wrath on me, which I knew she was capable of doing which is why I didn’t fucking trust her!!!! She blew my entire game up, I tried to just let her have it instead of fighting back and making me look horrible, but I had to defend myself. I thought owning up to telling her Wendell would make her look crazy and show that I can admit to something. If I were just to deny everything then I would look so shady. Idk I just thought that was the best move for me. After all that Erika obviously stayed, and the people to message me after were shirin, Erika, Taylor, Bret, and Wendell. VERY telling that Jess and Tyler said nothing to me. 

To tell you the truth there is nothing I can do about an idol, I have no clues. I hope Wendell finds it, I hope Tyler doesn’t. 

What’s really funny is F17 is when the Mike blindside happened and that’s when Lindsey and I found ourselves on the bottom. I am now on the bottom but I don’t have Lindsey so I really feel screwed. I have Shirin but she’s so lowkey and no one’s looking at her like they are for me. 

There are no more alliances for me, we had an og maus one, that’s clearly gone. Then there was Shirin, Tyler, Jess, Taylor, and me which is probably not going to happen either. I worked really hard for the 5, and now that’s all gone which sucks the most out of everything. I hope Shirin still wants to work me. 

I’d say Erika and I are probably in hot water. There’s really not much going on in the tribe so everyone looks for the easiest votes, that’s why everyone would throw Carolyn’s name out, with her gone Erika and I are the only ones in the spotlight. I can’t imagine it going any other way. 

I feel really down, but I won’t give up!

Hali

• Loser